Все Категории

Request - Auto repeat feature for 3 starred levels

Поиск
27 март 2019, 10:5527.03.19

Hey there. I'm enjoying the game so far. However, can we please have an option to auto repeat levels that we have already 3 starred or something? I am liking the game and I accept that a lot of mobile games are a grind by nature but it is getting a bit tedious  having to manually hit repeat every time while grinding food. 

I have seen other games where you can auto repeat levels that you have previously completed and it is a really nice QoL feature.  If you have 3 starred a level, I don't see the harm in being able to set up a 20x repeat or something like that. You are limited by your energy anyway so I don't see how it could be abused. Display the reward screen as normal between rounds for 3-5 seconds to give the player an opportunity to cancel it if required before progressing onward and it would make things so much nicer. 

I know it would increase my enjoyment of the game more by making it feel better grinding food while watching tv or doing other things at the same time. 

Please consider it. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CirillaAdmin
28 март 2019, 12:5028.03.19
Hello! Thanks for sharing. Can't but agree that it would be a really cool addition to the game. That is why we are already working actively on it :) Can't provide any time-frames or specify details, for now, I am afraid, but it is definitely on the agenda.