Все Категории

Congratulations on hitting level 30. (Mildly Ranty)

Поиск
20 март 2019, 21:5720.03.19

You've unlocked the expressive benefit of now being able to spend 99$ on a reward pack.

2 Summons (A void shard, and a sacred shard)
5 Epic Skill books
3200 Gems

These rewards will be spread out, every 5 levels from level 30-60. 

So like, the 5 skill books is a nice bonus. 

But for $99 I could either get more summons, or more gems. Or heck, I could buy more gems, and get a ton more summons.

Why is this pack $99? 

It's not even an immediate bonus, it's something dragged out over however long it takes you to get to level 60.

Infact, most of the monitization in this game dissuades me from actually spending money, because everything just seems so expensive, for either delayed rewards, or what feels like fairly weak rewards.

Every pack is like 25$ or more, sometimes being upwards of 50 or higher, and all the low cost stuff, like the 99c Ancient shard, are limited to once a month?

Why can I only get a 99c ancient shard once a month?

I get these games need to make money, but I have a very hard time justifying spending the amount of money they want for just about anything in the game. Everything's expensive, and all the lower cost purchases are severely limited. 

You can get a free ancient shard once a week from the shop, but your only allowed to spend 99c on a Ancient shard once a month. That doesn't really make sense to me.

Edit: I've also noticed the daily reward pack thing went from $24.99 to $28.99 today, and I'm not sure why.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 март 2019, 22:5320.03.19

packages or offers you get are most likely based on the money you already spent in the game

usually people who did not spend a lot of money will receive smaller sized packages for less money

however the problem is that the high price packages are not worth the value, in terms of money to ingame value the smaller size packages provide much more bang for your money

its literally best to wait and buy the "cheap skirt" offers, for larger packages usually cost double the money but only provide you with about 30% more value

21 март 2019, 05:0321.03.19

I haven't spent hardly any money on the game. Mostly because I can't justify dropping $50 on a mobile game for lackluster rewards. Or $25 for an event "package" that is mostly just experience potions. Why spend money on that when I can just grind it out?

I just don't understand the monitization for this game.I am enjoying the game, and I wouldn't mind supporting it from time to time, but I can't find much that feels worth it, and the "Reward" for getting level 30 felt like a slap in the face.

Every time I log in, it tries to push the "Daily Sacred Shard pack" and it went from 24.99 to 28.99, I watched it go up, and it just keeps popping up.

Every time my silver hits nearly zero, I have a big 15$ pack pushed into my face asking me to just buy silver, or anytime I get an epic summon, it tosses a $30-40 "Ascension" package for the unit.

The only mid range offer I've gotten was literally just for silver.

CirillaAdmin
21 март 2019, 13:0021.03.19

Hi there! When setting prices for packages, one of the things we need to take into account is that they are identical for both platforms - Android and iOS. The thing is that we need to stick to the App Store conversion rates, which is why prices may also differ depending on the currency you pay with. Thus, the recent change in prices was implemented according to our initial plan to even them out. Regarding packages themselves, we conduct preliminary analysis and, on the basis of the results, fill them up with the items needed for faster advancement in the game depending on a player's current level and see to it that everyone can find something to their taste 

21 март 2019, 14:0821.03.19

never received an offer for a "Daily Sacred Shard pack"

cant be that daily thats for sure

21 март 2019, 14:5421.03.19

I hope we get a law like in Belgium and the Netherlands against lootboxes. 

22 март 2019, 09:2522.03.19
Greeting from Canada Cirilla, i'm sure you mean well. However, coming from a country that pays more then most; I feel your conclusion to this topic is intended for a much less educated community. First, you could GIVE more in packages to countries according to you have the highest conversion rates I have ever heard of; as a world traveler, that means something. In addition, have you ever heard of the world changing payment method "crypto currency". Some of these are built specific for cases such as this, guess what... prices would be same worldwide... amazing right? Final note, these two very good problem solving solutions; took me about 3m of brainstorming... try using 10 and see what you can come up with next time. Thanks
22 март 2019, 09:2722.03.19
Cirilla said:

Hi there! When setting prices for packages, one of the things we need to take into account is that they are identical for both platforms - Android and iOS. The thing is that we need to stick to the App Store conversion rates, which is why prices may also differ depending on the currency you pay with. Thus, the recent change in prices was implemented according to our initial plan to even them out. Regarding packages themselves, we conduct preliminary analysis and, on the basis of the results, fill them up with the items needed for faster advancement in the game depending on a player's current level and see to it that everyone can find something to their taste 

22 март 2019, 12:4222.03.19

It makes sound economic sense for an organization like plarium to adjust prices to make the game more accessible based on demographics/geography and whatever inequities exist in the game’s balance.  Your quips on this topic speak more to the general fact that globalization and the continual normalization of opportunities to generate wealth across the globe are here to stay.

25 март 2019, 15:4325.03.19

Honestly, I ranted a bit in this thread, however the thing that mostly bothered me about this, is that I didn't get this pop up until I hit level 30, and it threw up a window congratulating me, and showing off prizes for hitting level 35 through 60, then put a giant $99.00 price tag on it. For something that will probably take me a considerable amount of time to get.

Getting from 30 to 60 isn't nearly as easy as getting from 1 to 30 will be, so I'd basically have to up front pay $99, to -eventually- get all of these bonuses. 

If it's some bonus spread out over a week, like the sacred daily shard pack, that doesn't bother me as much, as something I'd have to drop basically a hundred dollars on, to get small peices of over the period of potentially months.

That was the main frustration I had with the game, as well as all the other things being small nagging negatives. Honestly I don't even mind the grinding, for the most part, but it just -feels bad- to reach a milestone, and be offered something like this. 

26 март 2019, 11:3426.03.19
I’m  basically in the same boat. I can’t justify paying as much as asked for for anything in this game. I love the game, it’s just too pricey for stuff. I also play another very popular game that deals with heros, levelling up and ascending etc etc, and they always give flash offers from time to time, usually under $10 and very good value for gems and stuff. That I can justify.