Все Категории

Need some help with my various dungeon teams.

Поиск
29 сент. 2022, 22:4629.09.22

I've been noticing recently how little value my Gorgorab is giving me in dungeons when I'm using other champs like UDK, Deliana or Walking Tomb Dreng. 

For the longest time now, my staple team has basically been Uugo, Gorgorab, Kael, Coldheart and Deliana for all content. 

A large reason why Gorg was coming as well was for the non-conditional revive. My Kael and Coldheart seem to die a lot especially on Stage 20 dungeons. 

Now just recently after fusing my Walking Tomb and getting UDK I'm having conflicts about who I should be bringing into dungeons. I was also doing stupid things like bringing Coldheart into Dragon 20, but she still hit quite hard so I was bringing her anyways.

Here's my roster. 

i

i

i

Edit: Kinda forgot to upload vault, so I added them 

The only Stage 20 dungeon I can do right now is Dragon, I'm still having a little bit of trouble running FK 20 and the last time I ran Spider I was doing Stage 15. 

I feel like I have to bring Uugo no matter what for the drop defense though. Any advise on who to bring for which dungeon? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 сент. 2022, 00:0030.09.22

The other problem is that I have Gorgorab fully booked with masteries as well, so it's a little bit of a task to get someone else in that is as strong as him. I was maybe thinking Golden Reaper could possibly do well for AoE dec attack and turn meter control as well as a 30% speed and 20% TM fill on her A3. Again I just didnt really know how well Gorg sat in my lineup outside of his revive.