Все Категории

Sacred Shard and lego books value in gems (doubt)

Поиск
29 сент. 2022, 01:5529.09.22

Hey guys, i would like to see if anyone knows the approximate value of sacred shards and lego books in relation to gems. o/

Ícone "Verificada pela comunidade" 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 сент. 2022, 02:2229.09.22

I mean ... that's like asking what the relative value of a Tesla would be in tomatoes. You can't exchange gems for shards or books, and, other than being able to buy CB keys with gems, you can't even get more chances to get shards or books with gems.

I suppose the most direct comparison would be to exchange gems for energy in order to get the shard/books from Dungeon Divers / Champ Training?

harleQuinnModerator
29 сент. 2022, 03:0629.09.22
kramaswamy.kr

I mean ... that's like asking what the relative value of a Tesla would be in tomatoes. You can't exchange gems for shards or books, and, other than being able to buy CB keys with gems, you can't even get more chances to get shards or books with gems.

I suppose the most direct comparison would be to exchange gems for energy in order to get the shard/books from Dungeon Divers / Champ Training?

I would like to know the Krama valuation of Teslas to tomatoes, please and thank you. Tomato variety of your choice, but I'd like to know both Tesla X and Tesla Y.