Все Категории

Guide: Tag Team Arena

Поиск
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
11 авг. 2021, 08:5811.08.21

Basics

Tag Team Arena, also known simply as Tag Arena, takes Arena battles to the next level. You'll be tasked with assembling 3 separate teams to fight your rivals across a Series of battles.

Each Tag Team fight consists of a Series of 3 Battles. The player to win 2 Battles wins the Series, so be sure to put your strongest foot forward.

Tag Arena and Classic Arena can be found on the Arena Map. Each have their own Offense and Defense teams, as well as their own Tiers and Rankings - meaning you'll have to work your way up the ladder in both Arena modes separately.

In Tag Arena, each Battle won or lost in a Series decides how many Tag Arena Points you’ll get at the end - so you’ll want to win all 3 Battles to guarantee a steady points gain.

Keep your teams strong if you want to maintain your position.

And of course, lose 2 or more Battles, and you'll end up losing - so keep your teams strong if you want to maintain your position.

The number of Tag Arena Points you have determines your Tag Team Arena Tier.

Tag Team Arena Defense

Before you start battling in Tag Arena, you need to set your Arena Defenses. In Tag Arena, you’ll need to set 3 separate Arena Defense Teams. Team 1 will fight in the first battle, Team 2 in the second, and Team 3 in the third.

Each Team can contain up to 4 Champions. Champions chosen for Arena Defense teams cannot be placed in the Sparring Pit, or sacrificed at the Tavern or in Fusions.

The Teams you set for your Tag Arena Defense will fight on your behalf when other players attack you. Much like in Classic Arena, Champions in Arena Defenses will be AI-controlled and will fight without any player input or control.

Tag Team Arena Offense

Each Series consists of 3 independent Battles. You’ll win the same number of Tag Arena Points for each Battle victory within a Series, as shown on each opponent in the Battle tab. You’ll also be able to review each of your opponents’ 3 Tag Arena Defense Teams.

You can refresh the opponents list every 15 minutes for free, but you can also refresh using Gems if you don't want to wait.

Tag Team Arena Tokens

Battling in Tag Arena costs Tag Arena Tokens. These are different than Classic Arena Tokens, so you don’t have to pick and choose which Arena mode you want to focus on.

The maximum number of Tag Arena Tokens a player can hold at any one time is 10. You’ll be given 10 Tag Arena Tokens at 00:00 UTC every day.

Unlike Classic Arena, Tag Arena Tokens don’t regenerate throughout the day.

You can also acquire Tag Arena Refills at the Shop to instantly get more Tokens.

Tag Team Arena Points

Tag Team Arena Points determine your Tag Arena Tier and your position within that Tier.

Tag Arena Points are on the line in every Series and every Battle - both Offense and Defense.

You’ll earn Tag Arena Points for every Battle you win within a Series, and you’ll also lose Points every time you lose a Battle.

Whether you come out of a Series positively or negatively in terms of Points is determined by the net aggregate score - by adding or subtracting Points for each won or lost Battle within that Series. Win 2 Battles, and you’ll win the Series and begin to progress up the Rankings.

Gold Bars

Gold Bars are a special resource that can be exchanged for rare and valuable items at the Bazaar.

You'll also earn Gold Bars from every Battle win in Tag Arena - as well as an extra bundle once a week according to your Tag Arena Tier placement.

Note: you need to fight in at least 10 Tag Team Arena Series each week to be eligible for your weekly Tag Arena Rewards after Tier Placement.

Players in higher Tag Arena Tiers will earn more Gold Bars, but they'll also have access to wider selection of rarer items at the Bazaar.

Bazaar

The Bazaar gives you access to a wide range of highly sought-after items. Items at the Bazaar can only be acquired by exchanging them for Gold Bars.

Items at the Bazaar may have cooldowns or purchase limits. Cooldowns at the Bazaar won’t be temporarily paused if you are demoted to a lower Tier while a cooldown is active.

Your Tag Arena Tier determines which Bazaar Slots are open to you, and therefore which Items you’re able to get. For example, players in Silver Tiers won’t have access to items in Gold Slots, but will be able to acquire all items from Bronze or Silver Slots.

Bronze Slots are open to everyone, while higher Tier Slots will open immediately as soon as you reach the required Tier.

Tag Arena Tier Placement

In Tag Team Arena, Tier placement happens every Monday at 06:00 UTC.

The progress bar shows your position within your Tier – whether you’re at the bottom, somewhere in the middle, or holding one of the top positions.

The progress bar’s color indicates what will happen when Tier placement occurs. Red means you’ll be demoted to a lower Tier, yellow means you’ll stay in the same Tier, and green means you’ll be promoted to a higher Tier. After Tier placement, all players start with 1,000 Tag Arena Points in their respective Tier.

Tag Arena Tiers have no Point limits. The current highest Points total in your Tier is shown next to your current Points above the progress bar. You can see how far you have to go if you want to take first place in your Tier.

Battle Log

Battle Log allows players to review their Tag Arena battle history over the course of the past 24 hours, both in Offense and Defense. It will show the 10 most recent Series in both Offense and Defense.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 нояб. 2021, 12:0707.11.21
7 нояб. 2021, 12:54(отредактировано)

Ok, i'm fine with everything explained above but...

Is, what follows, a bug?

i

i

Problem is something might be not clear just by seeing above pictures but what actually happen is what follows:

-I wanted to complete above advanced quest => keyword = WIN......

-Went TTA, 30m 39s Victory from first picture, no toast notification of quest completed appeared so i went to check for it again, not yet completed.

-Tried a second time spending ~26mins of trying to find perfect champs to be under just 1 point of higher power opponent team.

As you can see first pic, 4m 28s, i failed my strategy since i lost my first round buuuut...

My quest was marked as completed with above in pic Claim button.

Any explaination, please? Not that much for the mere quest itself but for the time i've spent on creating the perfect team for that and still lost first round.

If i knew 2 wins were enough i would ve spent way less time making strategy team.

Thanks in advance @GreenKnight 

8 нояб. 2021, 08:2808.11.21
8 нояб. 2021, 08:56(отредактировано)
frostee

Ok, i'm fine with everything explained above but...

Is, what follows, a bug?

i

i

Problem is something might be not clear just by seeing above pictures but what actually happen is what follows:

-I wanted to complete above advanced quest => keyword = WIN......

-Went TTA, 30m 39s Victory from first picture, no toast notification of quest completed appeared so i went to check for it again, not yet completed.

-Tried a second time spending ~26mins of trying to find perfect champs to be under just 1 point of higher power opponent team.

As you can see first pic, 4m 28s, i failed my strategy since i lost my first round buuuut...

My quest was marked as completed with above in pic Claim button.

Any explaination, please? Not that much for the mere quest itself but for the time i've spent on creating the perfect team for that and still lost first round.

If i knew 2 wins were enough i would ve spent way less time making strategy team.

Thanks in advance @GreenKnight 

For this quest, every round of the battle is handled as separate match. 

i

For example in this fight, my overall teampower is 426k vs. 382k. My teampower in round 1 and 3 is higher. But in round 2 my teampower is 163k vs. 164k. If I win round 2, the quest is done, even if the total outcome of the fight would be 1 : 2 loss.

All Tag Team quests work this way. If you have to fight with a team of one faction/affinity or a team of all affinities, you have to do that only in one round of your fight. You don't have to bring 12 champs of one faction.

8 нояб. 2021, 10:3608.11.21

I know about the affinity as i did it a lot of time by just winning with that team only.

But this time was different in what i've said above.

Anyway i think i got it i guess:

So, if i have a challenge to win with something what's required is to win with the most team power for that fight(s), am i right?

8 нояб. 2021, 14:4608.11.21
8 нояб. 2021, 14:50(отредактировано)
frostee

I know about the affinity as i did it a lot of time by just winning with that team only.

But this time was different in what i've said above.

Anyway i think i got it i guess:

So, if i have a challenge to win with something what's required is to win with the most team power for that fight(s), am i right?

No. Like I allready wrote above, for all Tag Team Arena quests, every round of the battle is handled as separate match. Just imagine there are 3 teams you have vs. 3 teams your opponent has. In at least one of these 3 fights you have to win with a team that has lower power. In all 3 matches, you have the possibility to fullfill the quest. The total power (all 3 teams together) doesn't matter at all. 

Take the first pic in this thread in Green Knight's post for example. Team 1 has 25k vs. 30k. If he wins that fight, the quest is fullfilled. Team 2 has 26k vs. 27k. If he wins with team 2, the quest is fullfilled. Team 3 has 29k vs. 26k, so it has higher power than the opponent. If he wins only this fight, the quest is not fullfilled, the requirement that the opponent's team needs higher team power is not given in battle 3. He has to win either battle 1 or battle 2.

In my pic only battle 2 is relevant for the quest, because it's the only battle where I have lower team power with the given teams. If I would change my teams and have lower team power than my opponent in battle 1 and 3, I could do the quest there as well.

26 март 2022, 00:3926.03.22
Skadi

For this quest, every round of the battle is handled as separate match. 

i

For example in this fight, my overall teampower is 426k vs. 382k. My teampower in round 1 and 3 is higher. But in round 2 my teampower is 163k vs. 164k. If I win round 2, the quest is done, even if the total outcome of the fight would be 1 : 2 loss.

All Tag Team quests work this way. If you have to fight with a team of one faction/affinity or a team of all affinities, you have to do that only in one round of your fight. You don't have to bring 12 champs of one faction.

This is so helpful, I always thought it was total power of the lineup, thanks so much.