Все Категории

New Player - Looking for Tips

Поиск
27 нояб. 2020, 05:5827.11.20

Hey Guys,

Recently started playing Raid and I'm finding it really enjoyable. I did fool around with Summoners War but couldn't get on with the art style but Raid is right up my street.

Basically, I can't find a "New Player" guide detailed enough to start me off. I'm constantly looking for Silver and find oyself running out purely because I equip the wrong gear on the wrong characters and as you're probably aware, it costs a hell of a lot to remove gear.

I've got quite a few "Epic" pieces of gear and after decking out my characters, I've sold everything else but is that the right thing to do?

What should I be focusing on in the early game? Most of my characters are level 15+ but I particularly struggle in the arena,trying to fight characters with purple stars that destroy me with 1 move.

I don't want to stop playing but I'm finding it a bit overwhelming so any help would be amazing!

https://19216801.onl/  https://routerlogin.uno/

Thanks guys!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 нояб. 2020, 01:0328.11.20

Well  there is a couple of things that I've stumbled accross since I started playing. Like you I was mostly tossing $$$ away trying to gear and etc. .  I try to focuses mainly on Avatars of 3 & up stars for the 1's I will LvL & gear the most. anything 2 -1 stars I just lvl  so that I can use them to LvL Rank etc.. my main avatars.  You have to destroy some to Rank etc..others .  Now as to how I startedto figure & do what gear to whom is in your Champion page  on the lower left , sorry can recall what it is called ( BUT you'll see Tavern ICON to the right ) of whatever avatar your looking to gear click the ICON than at the top of the pg it opens to to 2 tabs at the top of it click on the right sided one and that will let you know if the need , Offense or Crit Rate etc... gear and for which gear items . Also when your doing your fights there are the 3 basic colores, Red= Forge Blue=Magic, & Green=Spirit. Now when looking at whom to put into a fight  keep this in mind (Your Avatar)  Red kills Blue, Blue kills Green, Green kills Red.... So Say your going to be up agonist a fight of (Baddies)  A blue and 2 Reds... You will need to place into your line up  1 Red and 2 Greens to have a better chance at winning the fight.  Now as to arena's you will want to know 1 what your player power is and 2  what your champion pweris as well, when you make your team it will show you what your teams power is at so your going to want to go against other players that our simular  as you or lower in order to make a possible  win.                                                                                                                 Now Ive only been playing appox 2mo's myself  and Imstill stumbling thru it trying to figure out things and how they work and the What to do's =P lol so I don't have all the answers you may be looking for but I hope what I shared you will find helpful =)  I have x2 Avatars on game as I started another of a referal to myself  to try different builds I have this toon as well as  "Chaamita" & "Locked-On", the Clan I am in is "The Knucleheads", no need for an invite just look the clan up and click the Join if you'd like , they are a pretty chilled grp =)     Well GL and don't give up quite yet =) if I can figure out how to do the friend add thing I'll send you a friends request and maybe try and helpanswer anyother quesions that I can =)

28 нояб. 2020, 14:5128.11.20

I just started developing a guide to answer your question!  Here you go.

Raid Shadow Some Useful Tips for Beginners 

Thinking about playing Raid Shadow Legends, or have you just started and are wondering what the best few first steps are beyond the basic tutorial? This guide will get you off on
the right foot and progressing quickly through the early content. 

Probably the most important thing to progress rapidly at the beginning is to advance a single champion to 5 and then six stars. This is because a single high star rated champ can be much more useful in the early game than several lower star rated champs. This single champ that you will build will probably be your starter champ unless you luckily gain access to a much stronger one. 

When you start the game you get a choice of 4 champions: Kael, Galek, Elhaine, and Athel. They are all
pretty good and you can do well with any of them in the early game content. I would give a nod to Kael as the best choice as his poison attacks will make him much more useful against the Clan Boss in early
and mid-game until you get better champs.  These champs start out at a 3 star rating. Star rating is an indicator of power and sets a ceiling on how high your champ canlevel. At higher star ratings the champ gets access to extra accessory gear. 

Why should you focus on advancing your starter champ instead of steadily building your whole champ roster? A single high star rated grinding champ is needed to advance efficiently through the game’s campaign content. There are several upsides to that. As you advance through to higher campaign content you are steadily getting better gear for your champs, more silver to upgrade that gear, better
experience gains, and other bonuses.  

So how do you advance your starter champ’s star rating? You get champ experience primarily by running
them through campaigns, which increases your champ levels. There are other ways to get experience. You can sacrifice other champs in the tavern for experience, drink experience brews in the tavern, and some other game content awards experience.  Progress to the highest campaign area you can to get the most experience and still win. Grind there to get experience and level up. Stage 6 of each campaign usually grants the most experience.

Once your 3-star starter champ gets enough experience to reachlevel 30 it cannot progress any further in levels. You will need to go to thetavern and sacrifice 3 other champs that have 3 stars in order to raise your starter champ to 4 stars. At that point, your starter champ is 4 stars, level 1, and you can progress up to level 40. As you might have guessed, level progression again stops at 40, and you must go to the tavern and sacrifice 4 other 4 star champs in order to become a 5 star level 1 champ. You can then advance up to level 50, and back to the tavern you go to sacrifice 5 other 5 star champs to reach 6 stars level 1, allowing you to max your starter champ up to level 60.  

Where do you get those sacrifice champions? The primary method is to use green shards (one
available free daily, and cheap in the silver market) to summon weak 1- and 2-star champs. Include them with your starter champ when campaigning and advance them to the needed star rating to serve as “food” to advance the starter champ in the tavern. Some champs are awarded in campaign content. Another way is to win “chickens,” of various star ratings which can be used in place of sacrifice champs in the tavern. Some of the game content awards these chickens and sometimes Plarium kindly sends you some in your game email. They can sometimes be purchased in the game store. 

A 6-star rated level 60 Kael with even mediocre gear will be able to single-handedly defeat many early campaign levels. If you can get a set of 4 lifesteal gear on him and other gear boosting speed (particularly boots) his survivability goes way up because he will heal himself as he is quickly damaging his opponents. Because he can win campaigns by himself, you can add your “food” sacrifice champs to his party and level them up to the needed star rating in the process. Do not be concerned about the sacrifice champs dying in the campaign fights. They still get full experience and are fine after the campaign battle is done. 

If you are completing the daily quests, then every 5 days you should get an “xp” bonus that increases the experience you gain in battles. Make sure to grind experience well in the campaigns on those days and you will progress quickly.  

So, you see the grind aspect of the game. To advance you will be spending time leveling
up your keeper champs and levelling the proper number of sacrifice or “food” champs to allow your keepers to increase their star ratings. Even your “food” champs will sometimes need their own food champs to advance to the needed star rating. Once you have maxed out your starter champ to be your chief grinder, you will be able to develop food champs your other useful champs much more
quickly. 

One last note to save you some heartache. Before you sacrifice champs, check and make
sure they are not ones you should keep. Some champs starting as humble 2-stars can be very useful and should be saved for developmentin early and mid-game. Examples include Outlaw Monk (for Clan Boss), and Armiger (for his useful turn meter debuff on some bosses). You will sometimes win 3-star champs from campaigns and green shards, and higher star rated champs from other shards. Always check if they
are useful before sacrificing them.  AyumiLove’s Raid Shadow guide is a good place for checking out champ ratings and other information https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-guide/.
Happy raiding and enjoy the game! 

28 нояб. 2020, 15:3928.11.20

On your arena question, it also helps to advance a single champ to high level in the very beginning.  If your high level champ goes first with a strong AOE attack, you willl tend to win more often.  

If you can also boost speed and/or turn meter, buff that high level AOE attack and debuff your opponents defense before firing off the AOE attack, even better (or at least as many of those as you can manage given your roster). That would be what they call a speed nuke team.  Be on the lookout for champs with those buff and debuff skills to save and develop. Carefully look at their speed stat to make sure which of your team will attack in what order.  For example, you would want to apply the attack buff and defense debuff before your nuker launches his AOE attack.  There are many other arena strategies, that is just one.