Все Категории

Champion Stats and Attributes Defined

Поиск
9 апр. 2019, 15:5009.04.19

So there are a few stats that are pretty clear to understand what exactly they mean, others are a little less clear. I hope this post will help some other players have a more clear understanding by reading some of the helpful replies that zi am sure will follow. I am really trying to get an understanding of the way Accuracy works, if there wasn't a Crit Rate I would assume it calculated the chance of landing a critical hit. What exactly does accuracy do?

HP 

ATTACK

DEFENSE

SPEED

CRIT RATE

CRIT DAMAGE

RESIST

ACCURACY

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 апр. 2019, 15:5809.04.19

Hello Darkened, should have asked on LINE app if this is who i think you are. It increases your chance of landing a debuff.

To me it goes directly vs Resistance. an enemy has a chance to resist a debuff but if you have high accuracy it will lower there chance to resist.

Lets say your hero has a 75% chance to place a poison debuff. sometimes you will see a resisted above the enemies head when you attack, this means the debuff hit but they had a high resistance stat that stopped the buff from hitting, they resisted it. If you have a higher accuracy stat it will go against there resistance stat and give you a higher chance to debuff.
4 июнь 2019, 08:2204.06.19
Precision
5 июнь 2019, 06:0705.06.19
Exactly what KNIGHTMARE said in regards to accuracy. It won't affect the % chance listed in a skill's description, but it instead works against resistance when determining if a debuff will land or not. I don't know the exact math myself, but it is most likely that if accuracy > opponent's resistance, there is a greater chance your debuff will not be resisted. However, as far as I am aware it is not possible to completely nullify resistance, there is always a possibility for a debuff to be resisted.
22 март 2021, 03:4922.03.21

Very lofty title, for an essentially empty post. 

What effect does crit rate/damage have on an attack by a defense champion,? Do they work as they do for an ATK attack?