Guide: Fusion (Archive)

Поиск
Комментарии
9 авг. 2021, 11:0809.08.21

August 9, 2021

RE: NOTICE TO RESOLVE

To: Avi Shalel - PLARIUM Global Ltd Management & Devs 

- See screenshots attached - 

Re: Raid Shadow Legends – Fusion = Awful Game Mechanics Not Allowing Many Players to Finish Champion Missions - Unrealistic and Misleading to Force Players to buy in-game items (shards) - Very wrong and disappointing!

Dear Plarium Developers and Creators

Sharing this Notice to Resolve, and honest feedback, issues and experience to date with game platform: Raid Shadow Legends.

This is only a part of the many issues with this game platform, and while there are also good things, I am sharing the issues that affects all players, especially those that pay to play this game. Here's a few issues out of many, for example:

The Champion Mission - Fuse Justiciar - is not only unrealistic, but virtually impossible to complete unless you have the champion character Justiciar. The first BIG problem with this mission is obtaining Justiciar. Farming the other rare champions is not an issue, but optaining Justiciar is virtually impossible considering this champion is only available through void shards, and even buying a bunch of void shards does not guarantee it will drop at all. Making this Mission the worst, and most unrealistic for any player, unless they spend plenty to get shards, and even then there is no guarantees! Leaving this Champion Mission in complete limbo without the ability to progress and get the sacred shard. This is just wrong! This Champion Mission needs to be modified and corrected to allow a player to actually complete the mission without leaving players in limbo, tricking players into buying void shards that don't guarantee a drop of the needed champion to complete this mission. 

The other issue with your missions and quests are the way your company locks completed missions and quests, forcing players to buy in-game items to get to the missions a player already completed, instead of releasing the completed missions and quests to players so they can actually make progress in the game, especially since they took the time to play, and probably paid as I did to get to that point! This is very hindering and wrong! 

Not to mention, the worst part of this game is your broken gear leveling system, and your unbalanced PvP Arenas. It's not enough that players have to grind and take the time, but to have these unrealistic missions that cannot be done without it taking many months to years to complete, even if you spend the money, is beyond me. I have spent over $400 to date, unfortunately, and i'm still barely making any progress in this game, despite your endless popups advertising on how we can take our game to the "Next Level" - It should actually say: Next level to nowhere! Because at this point in the game with only 2 level 60 champions, and lots of grinding and over $400 spent, my progress should be way up there and it's not, despite paying to take my game to the 'Next Level.' 

I don't mind the game grind or spending money so much, it's the broken and unrealistic game mechanics, the misleading advertisements, promos, and in-game issues in Raid Shadow Legends that is very disappointing! Not to mention misleading in how you sell your in-game products to players promising to take our game to the 'Next Level' if we pay, when in fact that is not true at all. So this is clearly not so "Free" to play if you want to make a little progress, if any at all!

Free to play players will take years for them to make any real progress, but that is ok for Free to Play players that don't pay to play, but it's NOT ok for players who pay real world money, only to be stuck with broken game mechanics, bugs and unreleastic missions that leaves players in limbo, and not on any Next level! This is clearly NOT acceptable and misleading!

I shared my suggestions with your gaming company several times, and I doubt any consideration was truly given to address these issues, but after spending all of this money, and being far from 'The Next Level' as you advertise, and considering this is a 'Free to Play' game, this is awful and misleading to say the least!

Also, the idea to destroy good champions to get one that is not so good is just awful! Your gaming company needs to rethink and re-do it's entire game mechanics, and be honest with the gaming community as to what your company is actually selling to the public, (to your players), because it's broken and dishonest. Not to mention you have no respect for players suggestions, time and the money they spend to support your broken, buggy game! That is the worst part of all this! 

Why would your company allow such broken, unrealistic game mechanics and dishonest advertising into your game platform? Unless this is on purpose, or your company just continues to ignore it's players that support your platform, especially those that pay like myself, and remain stuck in your broken game limbo. This is NOT rewarding or reasonable. It's very wrong!

You should NOT tell players to buy your in-game items that say: take your game to the 'Next Level' because clearly that is not true or correct. It is misleading at the very least.

There are many other issues which I have mentioned before, and emailed your company about, and your company has been notified of those issues, which remain ignored to this day, and that is very unfortunate, because I actually like the game. 

Please Note:  

I understand bugs and issues happen as with anything in life, but for your company to allow these broken game issues to remain unresolved, and not address any of it after many of these game issues were brought to your attention, is beyond me! And these issues are not only coming from me, and my experiences, but from many of your players/customers, which leaves me and many players to believe your company doesn't care at all! 

If that is the case, and if your company fails to fix and address these issues and complaints while you continue taking money from players/customers, as I will finish my tests and review of this game, and its advertising methods soon, I will be filing a formal complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), and make it public. Because if your company continues to take money from the public, especially here in the United States, and fails to deliver a working online game service, such as Raid Shadow Legends, and fails to be honest in its advertising, then I will move forward with filing all necessary complaints, as permitted by law, against your company and its management by the end of the month. If it comes to that, I will also be closing my game account permanently, and charging back everything. And if this helps to protect future players, and the general Public from being scammed, and mislead into buying into your broken game platform, then even better.

However, I hope it doesn't come to that, but to be clear, I am NOT here to be scammed, mislead and defrauded by anyone! As I said before in my previous email communications to Plarium Global and its Management, your company can do much better, and I really hope it does!

I gave your company several chances to fix and resolve many issues, and to date they have been ignored, which is not surprising at this point. Hopefully, your company will listen to its paying customers for a change, and do the right thing to fix many of the outstanding problems with your online game platform: Raid Shadow Legends. 

Let this post server as notice to Plarium Global and its Management, in addition to the email and notice sent to your gaming company. 

Respectfully, 

From Raid Shadow Legends Player: Jon Justice 

Player Game ID# um92815246 

New York, NY USA 

-----------------------SCREENSHOTS BELOW--------------------

i

i

9 авг. 2021, 21:1209.08.21
Jon Justice

August 9, 2021

RE: NOTICE TO RESOLVE

To: Avi Shalel - PLARIUM Global Ltd Management & Devs 

- See screenshots attached - 

Re: Raid Shadow Legends – Fusion = Awful Game Mechanics Not Allowing Many Players to Finish Champion Missions - Unrealistic and Misleading to Force Players to buy in-game items (shards) - Very wrong and disappointing!

Dear Plarium Developers and Creators

Sharing this Notice to Resolve, and honest feedback, issues and experience to date with game platform: Raid Shadow Legends.

This is only a part of the many issues with this game platform, and while there are also good things, I am sharing the issues that affects all players, especially those that pay to play this game. Here's a few issues out of many, for example:

The Champion Mission - Fuse Justiciar - is not only unrealistic, but virtually impossible to complete unless you have the champion character Justiciar. The first BIG problem with this mission is obtaining Justiciar. Farming the other rare champions is not an issue, but optaining Justiciar is virtually impossible considering this champion is only available through void shards, and even buying a bunch of void shards does not guarantee it will drop at all. Making this Mission the worst, and most unrealistic for any player, unless they spend plenty to get shards, and even then there is no guarantees! Leaving this Champion Mission in complete limbo without the ability to progress and get the sacred shard. This is just wrong! This Champion Mission needs to be modified and corrected to allow a player to actually complete the mission without leaving players in limbo, tricking players into buying void shards that don't guarantee a drop of the needed champion to complete this mission. 

The other issue with your missions and quests are the way your company locks completed missions and quests, forcing players to buy in-game items to get to the missions a player already completed, instead of releasing the completed missions and quests to players so they can actually make progress in the game, especially since they took the time to play, and probably paid as I did to get to that point! This is very hindering and wrong! 

Not to mention, the worst part of this game is your broken gear leveling system, and your unbalanced PvP Arenas. It's not enough that players have to grind and take the time, but to have these unrealistic missions that cannot be done without it taking many months to years to complete, even if you spend the money, is beyond me. I have spent over $400 to date, unfortunately, and i'm still barely making any progress in this game, despite your endless popups advertising on how we can take our game to the "Next Level" - It should actually say: Next level to nowhere! Because at this point in the game with only 2 level 60 champions, and lots of grinding and over $400 spent, my progress should be way up there and it's not, despite paying to take my game to the 'Next Level.' 

I don't mind the game grind or spending money so much, it's the broken and unrealistic game mechanics, the misleading advertisements, promos, and in-game issues in Raid Shadow Legends that is very disappointing! Not to mention misleading in how you sell your in-game products to players promising to take our game to the 'Next Level' if we pay, when in fact that is not true at all. So this is clearly not so "Free" to play if you want to make a little progress, if any at all!

Free to play players will take years for them to make any real progress, but that is ok for Free to Play players that don't pay to play, but it's NOT ok for players who pay real world money, only to be stuck with broken game mechanics, bugs and unreleastic missions that leaves players in limbo, and not on any Next level! This is clearly NOT acceptable and misleading!

I shared my suggestions with your gaming company several times, and I doubt any consideration was truly given to address these issues, but after spending all of this money, and being far from 'The Next Level' as you advertise, and considering this is a 'Free to Play' game, this is awful and misleading to say the least!

Also, the idea to destroy good champions to get one that is not so good is just awful! Your gaming company needs to rethink and re-do it's entire game mechanics, and be honest with the gaming community as to what your company is actually selling to the public, (to your players), because it's broken and dishonest. Not to mention you have no respect for players suggestions, time and the money they spend to support your broken, buggy game! That is the worst part of all this! 

Why would your company allow such broken, unrealistic game mechanics and dishonest advertising into your game platform? Unless this is on purpose, or your company just continues to ignore it's players that support your platform, especially those that pay like myself, and remain stuck in your broken game limbo. This is NOT rewarding or reasonable. It's very wrong!

You should NOT tell players to buy your in-game items that say: take your game to the 'Next Level' because clearly that is not true or correct. It is misleading at the very least.

There are many other issues which I have mentioned before, and emailed your company about, and your company has been notified of those issues, which remain ignored to this day, and that is very unfortunate, because I actually like the game. 

Please Note:  

I understand bugs and issues happen as with anything in life, but for your company to allow these broken game issues to remain unresolved, and not address any of it after many of these game issues were brought to your attention, is beyond me! And these issues are not only coming from me, and my experiences, but from many of your players/customers, which leaves me and many players to believe your company doesn't care at all! 

If that is the case, and if your company fails to fix and address these issues and complaints while you continue taking money from players/customers, as I will finish my tests and review of this game, and its advertising methods soon, I will be filing a formal complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), and make it public. Because if your company continues to take money from the public, especially here in the United States, and fails to deliver a working online game service, such as Raid Shadow Legends, and fails to be honest in its advertising, then I will move forward with filing all necessary complaints, as permitted by law, against your company and its management by the end of the month. If it comes to that, I will also be closing my game account permanently, and charging back everything. And if this helps to protect future players, and the general Public from being scammed, and mislead into buying into your broken game platform, then even better.

However, I hope it doesn't come to that, but to be clear, I am NOT here to be scammed, mislead and defrauded by anyone! As I said before in my previous email communications to Plarium Global and its Management, your company can do much better, and I really hope it does!

I gave your company several chances to fix and resolve many issues, and to date they have been ignored, which is not surprising at this point. Hopefully, your company will listen to its paying customers for a change, and do the right thing to fix many of the outstanding problems with your online game platform: Raid Shadow Legends. 

Let this post server as notice to Plarium Global and its Management, in addition to the email and notice sent to your gaming company. 

Respectfully, 

From Raid Shadow Legends Player: Jon Justice 

Player Game ID# um92815246 

New York, NY USA 

-----------------------SCREENSHOTS BELOW--------------------

i

i

What are you talking about? You don't have to get Justiciar from a shard. Indeed that would not even complete the mission. The mission is, to fuse him. You seem to be the first player for whom the fusion mechanic is not self-explaining. Your open letter to plarium is so ridiculous.

Here, a video how to fuse Justiciar:

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.