Все Категории

Champion Spotlight: Athel, Elhain, Galek, Kael (Archive)

Поиск
MariusAdmin
25 июнь 2018, 14:0925.06.18

The realm of Teleria teeters on the brink of destruction. An all-consuming Shadow spreads across the land and brings with it pestilence, chaos, and war. The Arbiter, who guarded Teleria for millennia, has almost spent her power entirely. As all seems to fall to ruin, you must choose a Champion whose strength will aid you in the battle against Siroth and his forces of corruption. But which one of the four Shards is to be remade? The choice is yours! However, this guide will provide you with additional information that should help you with that choice.

It is worth noting that all four Champions are balanced to have comparable power, and bound by the Element of Magic. They also have the same Aura. At the same time, each one of them has unique Skills that set them apart and require a different tactical approach on your part.

Note: Skill values and effects are described as they are at the max Skill level.

Aura

Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 15%.

This is a reasonably straightforward Skill that is meant to make progression a bit easier for the players. After all, a bit of extra HP is never bad to have. And in this case, the 15% extra HP applies to all Battles in the game, which makes it very valuable.

Remember: in order for the Aura Skill to apply, the Champion possessing it needs to be selected as the Leader of the team.

Athel

In terms of game mechanics, Athel is a Sacred Order Attack Champion who weakens enemies, buffs herself and inflicts devastating AoE damage.

Skills

Strike Down

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on the last hit.

This is a multi-hit Attack that deals significant damage to its target and, most importantly, applies a [Weaken] debuff that will make the enemy suffer 25% more damage from all incoming attacks for 2 turns.

Divine Blades

Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a Critical Hit. Cooldown: 3 turns.

A fairly simple AoE attack that deals direct damage to all targets and has an increased Critical Crate. 

Higher Blessing

Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion’s HP is less than 50%. Gains and Extra Turn. Cooldown: 5 turns.

Elhain

Elhain is a High Elf Attack Champion who specializes in AoE attacks and increasing her own Critical Chance, amounting to even greater damage.

Skills

Keen Shot

Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.

Keen Shot is a straightforward and effective attack. Make sure Elhain has a high C.Rate and watch her destroy single targets with double-hits.

Lightning Arrow

Attacks 1 enemy, then all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Places a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if the target is killed. Cooldown: 5 turns

Lightning Arrow is an AoE attack that deals additional damage to the original target. Due to the buff, it gives Elhain upon killing an enemy, it is usually wise to select a target with the lowest HP in order to make Elhain even more dangerous in the coming turns.

Valley of Death

Attacks all enemies 2 times. Cooldown: 3 turns

Galek

Galek is an Orc Attack Champion who increases his Speed and decreases enemy Defense.

Skills

Cross Slash

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times.

Hellraiser

Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.

Cursed Blade

Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 30% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 30% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns if the target has more than 2 debuffs. Cooldown: 5 turns.

Kael

Kael is a Dark Elf Attack Champion who applies numerous Continuous Damage effects to his enemies and gains Turn Meter by defeating them.

Skills

Dark Bolt

Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 80% chance of placing a 2,5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns

Kael’s primary attack has a fairly high chance of placing a Continuous Damage effect on the target, adding a fairly nasty [Poison] debuff that can and will accumulate over time into significant damage.

Acid Rain

Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Fill the Turn Meter of this Champion by 25% for each target killed. Cooldown: 3 turns.

Corrode

Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 40% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns. Cooldown: 5 turns

Just like Galek’s Cursed Blade, Corrode might spread its hits across the entire enemy team, or it may all go into one target instead. Its [Poison] debuff is separate from the one applied by Dark Bolt.

That concludes our first Champion Spotlight. While all of the above Champions may yet be gained through Shards that you collect during the game, your first choice is still very important for it may yet shape your strategy for a long time to come. We hope that with this guide in mind, you will not come to regret that choice later. Remember, the fate of Teleria depends on you!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 дек. 2018, 10:4207.12.18
17 дек. 2018, 09:50(отредактировано)

Great work!

Add some info, based on my exp.

For me, Elhain is the most useful hero from the list, that is presented at the begging to user.

Some explanation:

1. She is really good damage dealer. 

She has 2 AoE skills and default double hit skill, for rare hero it's good features

2. She is really good farmer

For making good game progress, you should have farmer hero, which helps you to prepare "food" heroes. Food heroes you use for upping stars of your main heroes.

Few words about farming -  you activate exp boost, take farmer hero + 3 food heroes and goes again and again to some campaign location. From 2 stars hero, you can do 3 stars and so on. So it helps you to prepare a lot of 2, 3, 4 stars food heroes.

Important, campaign's location provides more exp, than dungeons.

3. Set build

Vampire and something else, like speed/critRate/hp - is most optimal sets build. Few AoE skills + vampire set, holds here hp in good %. 

14 март 2019, 17:5714.03.19
Which set should I go for kael.. ? Please help and for Elhain I went for life steal set.. is it good?
2 апр. 2019, 15:1802.04.19

Inasnyty said:

Which set should I go for kael.. ? Please help and for Elhain I went for life steal set.. is it good?

I have been using Kael for about a week and a vampire set is working great. You have to try and balance between attack and HP to ensure that you can farm easier. In the beginning there aren't a lot of good sets of artifacts dropping, so anything that has % based main stats in HP or ATK is a good one to use. I think you can only get % based stats on the gloves, chest, and boots. On the other artifacts look for % based substats. Don't be as concerned with what, other than the 4 Vamp pieces, sets the others belong to. If they have good stats put them on, you will get better ones later. If you don't have any with % based stats where you need them, use 2 pieces of Life or Offense sets. In the beginning you just want to survive and the enemies don't have a ton of HP, so Vamp works well. If you are trying to build a team to clear the campaign and you already have a dedicated healer then Vamp isn't necessary, but it still works. If Kael is you main damage dealer find the best pieces with Attack, Crit Rate, Crit Damage, and Speed.

The game is very generous with what they give you in the beginning to help farm, so don't get hung up on the artifacts too much. The ones you have now will be trash in a few weeks.
4 апр. 2019, 19:4504.04.19
When it comes to arena I find Kael and Garek to be monsters. Wish I chose a different starting toon but oh well.
5 май 2019, 15:5105.05.19
5 май 2019, 15:53(отредактировано)

Kael is the best of this four when it comes to Clan boss battles. Though Garek indeed is a monster at the arena. But I still love my chosen Elhain, great farmer :)

5 май 2019, 17:0805.05.19

I'm glad that I chose Kael as first hero, without knowing anything about the game

10 июнь 2019, 15:2510.06.19
I feel like Athel gets a lot of hate, but I think that's because she's just not as specialized as the other three. But I chose her as my starting hero purely on aesthetics (badass crusader babe, what's not to like?) and I am not upset with my choice, even after having unlocked Kael and Galek as well. She's my main farming champion, and with lifesteal and divine attack sets she's absolutely beastly in campaign, dungeons, and arena.
7 июль 2019, 17:3107.07.19

I have my Elhain Maxed.

She works as a farmer and one of the better ones as far as "speed" of the starters.

However,

You will (as farmers go) want a character that has an A1 that Attacks All Enemies and build that if speed is your goal.

If you are not pay to play and don't really need to use your energy  very quickly...  Any of the starters will do and can farm.

Elhain and Kael though are great as you progress and want to do spider... Elhain has a bit of an edge as she has two AOE while Kael has the "attacks 4 times" for his A3... I would pit Kael in the Fire Knight's Dungeon and he would have the Edge there of the starters (along with Athel).

For me it was about Big Picture.

I wanted AOE.. and clear spider was my goal as I wanted to farm Rings and Necks and Banners.

To this day Elhain is a main damage dealer for spider with Coldheart, Bellower, and Skullcrusher for counter and Tayrel because Defense duh.

3 авг. 2019, 23:1903.08.19
Enjoying my Kael so far, great AoEs for story mode and amazing damage against clan boss
5 авг. 2019, 18:2505.08.19
Mepheisto said:

Enjoying my Kael so far, great AoEs for story mode and amazing damage against clan boss
Glad to hear that! Kael was my starter too, hes still to this date on my favorite Champions in the game!
13 окт. 2019, 17:1913.10.19
Thank you.  Very helpful! 
14 окт. 2019, 18:0714.10.19
Any recommendations for artifacts for Kael?
14 янв. 2020, 02:1014.01.20
Ascelot said:

I chose Athel after watching that "silent treatment" ad (and plus, she looks amazing. Fully armored paladin girl, why not?), but I never had a moment going "I should have chose someone else".

I started her off with all six pieces of offense gear, then went with offense + divine attack + critical rate, and now she is thriving with lifesteal + divine attack. I am aiming at pushing her up to 6 stars fully ascended (I don't know if that's the correct word to use) but now level 40 with 4 stars fully ascended she can already solo most battles with me doing the directing. She is currently the best champion among my available ones and yes, she is doing even better than my epic ones. 

My girl goes wherever I go, and I will never ever regret choosing her.

Great
17 янв. 2020, 04:5617.01.20
Hands down, Galek was paid a perfect tribute by introducing Ultimate Galek. Athel is a close second and was paid tribute with Dark Athel. Elhain is 3rd and Kael definitely is last.
20 янв. 2020, 19:0020.01.20
clevesexton said:

Hands down, Galek was paid a perfect tribute by introducing Ultimate Galek. Athel is a close second and was paid tribute with Dark Athel. Elhain is 3rd and Kael definitely is last.
I actually would put Kael before any of them!
21 янв. 2020, 20:4021.01.20

Kael is a complete monster in all aspects really, great aoe with acid rain, disintegrate can split to 4 enemies, or if there's only one (such as clan boss) it does massive single target damage, the poison debuff tick damage is helpful. Lifesteal and cruel set is excellent, is what I've been using with my 5* fully ascended Kael. I've played around with all other except Elhain and out of Athel, Galek and Kael I'd recommend Kael. He's a great farmer as well and once his skills are maxed (which being a rare champion makes it fairly easy) the cooldown on acid rain is basically a non factor. Unlike galek and athel (who needed a better version) kael is a beast as he is.

23 янв. 2020, 03:2323.01.20
Cursed Wrath said:

Kael is a complete monster in all aspects really, great aoe with acid rain, disintegrate can split to 4 enemies, or if there's only one (such as clan boss) it does massive single target damage, the poison debuff tick damage is helpful. Lifesteal and cruel set is excellent, is what I've been using with my 5* fully ascended Kael. I've played around with all other except Elhain and out of Athel, Galek and Kael I'd recommend Kael. He's a great farmer as well and once his skills are maxed (which being a rare champion makes it fairly easy) the cooldown on acid rain is basically a non factor. Unlike galek and athel (who needed a better version) kael is a beast as he is.

I completely agree! Best starter champ IMO.
29 янв. 2020, 20:2429.01.20
I have to agree with Kael, he's an absolute beast. Out of them I've only got Galek, however I have encountered all of them in the arena. My Galek is fully upgraded, ascended, masteries the works. 60th level Kael I know I'll lose, just a 50th is hit or miss. I'm wary of Athel, but I'll confidently go against any of the others, including Ultimate Galek if the rest of my team matches up well against theirs.
4 фев. 2020, 11:5704.02.20
Is the best
5 фев. 2020, 22:2705.02.20
iyankirwan said:

Is the best
I agree