(Patch Notes) (19.08.2020) Update 2.12
This update focuses on improving Arena play and some general quality of life improvements that we think will be much appreciated. While the update itself may be small in size, the changes will have a big impact on how you enjoy your experience with Raid.
- Champion Fragments at the Bazaar.
Drexthar Bloodtwin Fragments are now available at the Bazaar. The Fragments aren't restricted by Tier, so everyone will be able to get their hands on the Champion! However, you'll only be able to summon Drexthar Bloodtwin once from Fragments.
- Clan Boss Keys will now be spent after a Battle finishes.
Instead of losing a Clan Boss Key as soon as you enter a Battle, they'll now be spent when you finish a Battle. This will prevent you losing them if something happens mid-way through a Clan Boss Battle causing you to fail to complete it (server maintenance, internet issues, crashes, etc.). If you happen to lose a Clan Boss Key during the server reboot required for this change to be implemented, you will receive 2 Keys as compensation for this final inconvenience.
- Platinum Tier Points farming fix.
Starting with this update, you'll only be able to gain 100 Points per day from Arena Defense wins in the Platinum Tier. This is a net gain, and not total Points won (meaning if you lose Battles, you can gain Points again - just no more than 100 from Defense wins in a single day). The Points cap will reset every day at 00:00 UTC, and any Defense Battles you win after you hit your 100 Points limit won't earn you any Points.
- Improved matchmaking logic in Tag Arena.
We've put a lot of effort into adjusting the matchmaking logic for generating your Opponents List in Tag Team Arena. It will now be more balanced, and you should see as Opponents list populated with Defenses closer to your strength.
- Changes to Inactive Player handling in Classic Arena.
To ensure an active and competitive playing field, players that are inactive in Classic Arena Offense Battles will no longer show up in other players' Opponents Lists. This change will be implemented as soon as the list of your Opponents is refreshed - either manually or automatically.
These are our first steps towards better matchmaking processes both in Tag Team and Classic Arena. We will continue to fine tune them to make Arena play as fun and fair as possible.
- Fixed the AI algorithm to prevent baiting the AI into targeting weak Champions.
We've fixed an issue that allowed players to abuse the AI logic to win tough Arena Battles.
- The cooldown for offers with Accessories in the Bazaar has been reduced from 2 days to 1.
- Tormin the Cold will now place a Freeze debuff with the Wintry Wind [P] skill when an enemy Champion fills their team's Turn Meter.
- The error that occurred upon quickly changing tabs in the Portal has been fixed.
- The levels of Artifacts are now correctly displayed in the Artifact Storage after upgrading.
As of version 2.12, Raid: Shadow Legends will no longer be supported on x86 (32-bit) Android devices, and starting with the next version (2.20), Raid will no longer be supported on older iOS devices (iPhone 5C and older; all those with ARMv7 processors). To those affected by this change, we apologize for the inconvenience. If this means you can no longer play on your only mobile device, please consider playing Raid on PC or Mac using Plarium Play.
That's all we have for you in this update! We're excited to hear what you think, so don't be shy - share your thoughts.