Hello guys! Sorry for taking this long to respond (had to solve more or less all the post-release issues). Thank you very much for posting your comments about the patch in the thread. I will reply to the most popular ones here:
- why did this patch took you so long to get it ready? - Guys, this patch is more of a technical one. We did put a lot of time and effort into the new game engine which provides better visual effects and more efficient game performance overall. We have also been working on a number of things that are just not quite ready yet to see the world, but the roadmap completion (and a lot more) is definitely still going to happen;
- hero re-balance - we will review Lugan And Sethalia once more. Also, there will be a lot more re-balance touches coming up with the future updates (including Black Knight, Ma'Shalled and many more);
- we are also going to see and analyze how you guys are completing the Nightmare Campaign stages and, based on the results, we will see if the balance for the location level requires changing;
- AI improvements - the reason why we did not elaborate on this one in the patch notes is that these were really minor. However, we keep receiving incoming reports about the AI for some champions being out of order (including Rhazin and Nethril A3 being used on CB). We will collect all the reports and find a solution. Juliana's crit rate animation problem is on the list, as well;
- Reinbeast rebalance - Guys, we have been trying to make all the champion-related changes more about buffing lately, however, sometimes we do need to resort to nerfs to keep up the optimal game balance;
- 300 Gems for resetting Masteries - the cost for the reset remains 150 Gems (we would have notified you if there had been a change in this area), but we do realize that the resetting circles next to the Masteries branches may look misleading. And we will rework them;
- crashes - we are working on hotfixes which we will try to release in the nearest time and do apologize for the inconveniences;
- we are also working on adding CB Keys to Inbox for future compensations
Thanks for the reply, I am glad to see you guys communicate with us!
Please give a small re-touch to War Mother, make her bombs deal %max HP damage to bosses (not too much, I'm sure you can find a good balance), atm her bombs just do pitiful damage to bosses (even with 100% damage increase) and as an ATK based champion she has no place in majority of teams. Lugan could be good if you would make his A1 shield AND heal everyone, shield stacking up to two times that would make him very valuable support without breaking him (I am sure you guys can test it out further and find the right amount of shielding).
Nightmare campaign is a decent challenge with good rewards for 3 starring, however it's silver gains are lower in comparison to Brutal (energy:silver ratio) and the time it takes to clear a stage even with beastly geared champions (3 min compared to the usual 7 sec on brutal) makes it quite unviable for farming for majority of the people - so it is a wasted content that only serves for 3 starring once (1356 energy) for the clear rewards and then going back to brutal. Also the community doesn't like the RNG boss fight 12-7 where the boss uses his "secret skill" andcan 1 shot your champion no matter what his HP / Def is. It's just cheap, not the good kind of difficulty but the cheap one.
Finally I'd like to point out that Faction Wars rebalance did not do much in terms of rebalancing, 3rd wave in stage 15 is still disproportionately hard, with Arbiter speeding and buffing everyone up to nuke and 1 shot my team from full health to zero. I understand you lowered MAX HP and I think that was needed and appreciated, but the damage is unfortunately in my opinion still way too high on stages as low as 15.
I agree that nerfs are necessary when things are broken but in my opinion Reinbeast was not gamebreaking in any way. He was a nuisance for new players (like he was for me) before they learn how to build an arena team and beat him, after that he is a single target tank with no CC and nothing special. Arena was the only place he'd shine, particularly arena defense. That's just my 2 cents.