Hey, everyone! Dropping by to answer the questions that have been posted here so far. I won't answer each post specifically, but all points have been taken into account.
1) Champion Balance. It's true that there are many Champions that need to be looked at, and we do have a fairly long list to choose from. What is important to understand is that not every Champion is easy to fix by changing a couple of values in the damage formula or their Skill cooldown. Some might have to go through more drastic Skill changes. Both Astralith and Dracomorph are on our to-do list (though the latter is amazing for Clan Boss, so those of you who have him - that's a good niche for the time being), but will likely need to be considered far more thoroughly. We can't do them all at the same time, but our goal is to make these Balance changes far more frequent.
2) Lack of major features added. It's true that this Update lacks any major features, I've mentioned it a couple of times when asked about what can be expected. Good news, you will see a major Tournament this week.
3) Giant Slayer Mastery. I've noticed some players express their worry about the proc chance decrease for Giant Slayer and the change to Warmaster. I do see where you are coming from, because I prodded our Game Designers with similar worries when I first saw the changes. First things first, Giant Slayer for Champions with multi-attack Skills was a tad too strong and created a very clear meta. We wanted to give players a chance to create teams that are slightly more variable. So, Warmaster was adjusted to cater to sing-hit Champions, while Giant Slayer, though slightly nerfed, remains a good choice for multi-attackers. Numbers-wise, Warmaster is the best for one-hit Skills, Giantslayer - for three-hit and above. Two-hit Skills are about even in terms of chances/bonus damage inflicted. We've also made sure all Champions can have their Masteries reset for free in case you decide Giant Slayer is no longer the top-tier Mastery you wanted for your guy or gal.
4) Issues with Challenges. These are still being looked at, unfortunately. The Challenge that requires Artifacts of a specific Rank being equipped (Rank 3 and not anything above) will get a hotfix soon. Challenges that require a specific Artifact (Offense gloves with ATK % specifically from Normal mode) will be fixed in one of the coming updates, though we hope to do it ASAP.
5) Referral. Issues that exist right now are going to be fixed today. We are also not planning to allow existing accounts to qualify for referral slots as it would be far too easy to get everything. I'll discuss this matter with the Dev Team, but I am not really sure what can be done.
6) Champions that were affected by the "No extra turn on kill with the Giant Slayer proc" can now kill, maim, and burn to their heart's content once more. The bug has been fixed.
P.S. Added the brief spotlight for the Arbiter at the end of the Patch Notes.
Thank you for the information. Can you, please, explain in more details the following changes:
- Unkillable, Block Damage, Revive on Death, Stun, Sleep, Freeze, Provoke are no longer affected by Increase Buff/Debuff Duration effects
Does it mean that Scull Crasher's passive skill won't be as useful anymore? Or Tenassil's 3d skill?
(So the team of Roshkar and 2 Valiries won't work. But Roshkar + Nicholas will be even harder to defeat! 🤔)
- All Bosses now have increased Debuff Accuracy and Debuff Resistance.