(Patch Notes) (07.05.2019) Update 1.7 Patch Notes
Greetings from Plarium!
Update 1.7is live now! This time, we shifted our focus to some significant Balance adjustments and changes as we prepare for bigger features to be released. However, there are several new additions as well. Let’s take a closer look at what we have in store:
Invite your friends to check out Raid: Shadow Legends and gain rewards for their progress. As of Update 1.7, you will be able to refer your friends to the game, and the first 3 will take up special Referred Friend spots on your account. They can be viewed in the Referral Tab of your Bastion and, as these Friends gain progress through the game and gain Account Levels, you will be rewarded. You can collect these rewards in the same tab.
If your Friend stops playing the game, it will not block you from receiving the rewards either. They can be removed from the Referred Friends list and a new Friend invited in their stead. However, you can only collect rewards once per slot. Example: if you invite Friend A and they reach level 30, but then stop playing and are replaced, you will not get rewards for Friend B (who’s taken Friend A’s place) reaching Levels 10 and 20.
Parts 3 and 4 of the Progress Missions are now available. Face down mighty challenges, complete the missions, and claim unprecedented rewards such Legendary Skill Tomes and a Legendary Champion - the Arbiter herself!
Up until now, we have been monitoring Masteries, the way they are used by our players and how Champions with certain set-ups perform. Based on this data, we can start making Balance tweaks to individual Masteries to make the overall experience better. And as upgrading Masteries takes time and effort, we are going to give everyone an opportunity to reset their Champions’ Masteries for free.
Note: This only applies to players who started Raid prior to 1.7 going live. This does not give an extra free reset - if your Champion’s Masteries have never been reset before, you can only reset them for free once.
For the Masteries themselves:
- Maximum number of Clan Boss Keys a player can hold at the same time has been increased to 2
- Clan Boss HP decreased by 40% for Easy and Normal Difficulties
- Clan Boss Chests now drop a single stack of Potions - meaning that only one Reward slot can be taken up by Potions rather than several as it sometimes happened prior to 1.7
- Champion Vault slots can be increased up to 200 now
- Divine Scrolls Drop increased in the Minotaur’s Labyrinth
- Unkillable, Block Damage, Revive on Death, Stun, Sleep, Freeze, Provoke are no longer affected by Increase Buff/Debuff Duration effects
- Damage caused by the [Reflect Damage] buff now ignores DEF
- Numerous Champions had their Base or Ascended Stats very mildly adjusted
- Victories in Gold I Tier now grant 2 Gold Medals instead of 1
- All Bosses now have increased Debuff Accuracy and Debuff Resistance
- All Affinity Keeps will be available to new players for 7 days after the account has been created. After that, Affinity Keeps will be available as per the normal schedule
- Counterattack is no longer triggered by reflected damage
- Fixed the issue that caused certain status effects (buffs and debuffs) to affect the damage dealt by [HP Burn] and [Poison]
- Increase Champion's Level in the Tavern 3 times Daily Mission had a bug that allowed it to be closed by increasing a Champion's level in Battles, it was fixed
- HP Burn and Poison damage are no longer affected by the [Weaken] debuff.
- Numerous minor bugs fixed
The Goddess of Light Lumaya has many servants, but none as powerful as the Arbiter. Created from the fabric of Light itself many millennia ago, she was to be the extension of Lumaya's will, her herald, and the protector of Teleria. That is a duty the Arbiter upheld with unflinching determination, for the Shadow is as relentless as it is insidious. Indeed, though she is a mighty warrior in her own right, the Arbiter's own strength alone would not enough to win the day. As civilizations rose and fell, her solemn task remained unchanged - finding heroes worthy to lead this world's greatest Champions into battle. Countless generations of warriors rose to the Arbiter's call, and by their sacrifice Siroth was held at bay.
But now Teleria faces its greatest challenge yet. The Arbiter's power wanes and all hope seems lost. In this final moment, a sacrifice was made - the last of Lumaya's divine gift expended to summon forth a single Champion to lead the people of Teleria to victory over the forces of darkness. Though mortal now, the Arbiter yet retains considerable magical ability and skill, as well as the wealth of experience no other warrior can boast. She is still capable of guiding Champions to fulfill their destinies and shall serve Lumaya until her dying breath.