Все Категории

New Community Manager

New Community Manager

Поиск
OracleCommunity Manager
4 март 2021, 14:3204.03.21

New Community Manager

Greetings, adventurers of Teleria!

I am Oracle, a new Community Manager in the team of Raid Shadow Legends.

I will harness my divination abilities to keep you updated on all the events and important announcements that may lay ahead. Also, I am bestowed with the power to communicate arcane messages from gods and spirits of the underworld… Or, well, at least from the developers’ team. Moreover, I will be your voice for conveying your visions and thoughts back to them.

I was summoned here to bring clarity to seeking minds and consolation for troubled hearts. Alright, just kidding. Actually, I am here to develop the atmosphere of hospitality and trust around the feelings that we all have in common - a sincere excitement about the game Raid: Shadow Legends.

Visions of the future are unclear but spirits whisper about countless adventures for us to share in the vibrant world of Teleria.

Briefly about me: I enjoy a vast number of video and computer games of all types, though RTS and RPG are my favourites. In terms of literature and movies, fantasy and science fiction are clearly among the genres that I cherish the most. Also, I enjoy the history of ancient civilizations and of the medieval world. 

Vizier Ovelis is one of my favourite champions in the game. Not only because of his abilities, but on top of that, he just looks cool! So, I wonder - what champions do you appreciate the most from the perspective of gameplay characteristics, visual appearance or combination of both? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 март 2021, 00:1006.03.21

Welcome

7 март 2021, 12:1807.03.21

I am sure that most of players would like to hear from you, when this game will be totally free of hacked champions...

And why does your banning bot stop to work properly?

OracleCommunity Manager
9 март 2021, 10:3509.03.21

Hi, @PiotrBonifacy, thank you for the feedback! Yes, we are aware of the issues with the banning bot and are working on fixing its algorithms. Though the process of the bot's "learning" is slow, we expect improvements in its performance.

Since we are sincerely interested in providing you with a good game experience, I would really appreciate more specifics about concerns you have about hacked champions. 

3 апр. 2021, 13:5003.04.21

How about fixing Arena and Great Hall?   

4 апр. 2021, 17:1604.04.21

You asked what characters we liked  most?

Artistically / visually there are just too many in the game that I love the look of with exception to the couple we call brothers and sisters. I refer to the characters that were created into another with only a new color added to their skin. That is dissappointing but fortunately not many like that

Abilities of characters I like , well I will just say Scyl of Drakes the daily login Legend is a very nice all around champion that FTP will appreciate. I just wish these champions could  not be summoned with shards for obvious reasons until a Dupe fix addresses it

I will close by saying that I also like the combat animations that make some champions unique in the game  . Glass balls bouncing across the floor into enemies / Swords falling from the sky onto a enemy / tentacles lashing  up from the floor etc...all make for a pleasing combat I want to watch, rather than a hero walking across the floor to swing a sword then return (like some games)

and Welcome to the 2021 Raid team :) 😎

OracleCommunity Manager
5 апр. 2021, 15:3205.04.21

Thank you for sharing, PriestGuardian! Luckily, we have a great team of concept artists and graphic designers who are constantly seeking to introduce visually fresh Champions to the game! 

8 апр. 2021, 18:2108.04.21

i have notice that you have made a catagory of japanese warriors, have you thought of  greek legends and gods , Centaurs, Nymphs, Laelaps, Cerberus,  Chirmaera, Cyclops, Delphyne, Echidna, Sirens, Harpies, Gorgons,  Hecatoncheires, Minotaur, Medusa,  Satyr,  Pegasus, Python, sea monsters, Talos, Teumessian fox , phoenix,  and of course all of the gods. just a thought...

OracleCommunity Manager
9 апр. 2021, 09:4809.04.21
NivekSraep

i have notice that you have made a catagory of japanese warriors, have you thought of  greek legends and gods , Centaurs, Nymphs, Laelaps, Cerberus,  Chirmaera, Cyclops, Delphyne, Echidna, Sirens, Harpies, Gorgons,  Hecatoncheires, Minotaur, Medusa,  Satyr,  Pegasus, Python, sea monsters, Talos, Teumessian fox , phoenix,  and of course all of the gods. just a thought...

Nice thought! However, I should point out that Raid utilizes at least some bits and pieces from Greek mythological bestiary (you may think of Minotaur as a Dungeon Boss and of Satyr as a model for some Champions). In my opinion, mosters and characters from Greek mythology, while undoubtedly representing interesting concepts, nowadays look somewhat too plain and generic. Don't get me wrong, I consider ancient Greek ideas absolutely awesome, but here we try not only to utilize existing concepts but rather to develop them further in a somewhat surprising style (but still consistent with Dark Fantasy) 

9 апр. 2021, 17:1709.04.21

Can someone make updated with good rewards for the people who spend the money on this gaming?

I know it's songs strange but I'm feel a bit more frustrating because I did spend so much money on it and I still have just  weak teams for CB and Arena.

Thank you in advance if you understand my opinion.

26 апр. 2021, 12:5626.04.21

Hi Oracle,

Good day, ive been searching and searching for a faction wars guide as was mentioned in the Glyph guide. Please share the link to that guide, Thank you so much for looking into this for me.

Teresa,

28 апр. 2021, 03:5828.04.21

Take  this  message back  to  your  overlords.  Im  a  clan  leader with  several family members of  mine  and  some  close  personal friends we  started playing this  game  to  have  something to  do  together.  We  have  spent hours  and  hour  of  our  time  trying to  build  champions cold  heart,  septimus  just  to  name  a  few  then  your  overlord  ass*****   nerf  them  and  now  all  my  friends want  to  qui.  thay  all  want  to  quit playing the game  because they're trying to  understand whats  the  point  in  building a  champion if  the  game  is  just  going  to  F  you  over  later.  your  Model for  customer service sucks  and  this  is  why  you  have  been sued before and  why  you  should be  sued  agai.  Get  with  your  legal team  this  smells of  a  anti  trust  law  suit  And  i  for  one  would  love  to  get  the  money i  have  put  in  this  game  out  because of  the  misrepresentation and  terms  of  service are  that  when  someone purchases  something they  have  the  right  to  believe that  the  item  in  which they  have  invested in  will  not  change  but  when  you  nerf  champions it  dose.  Your  a  crap  compan.  I  willl  never  spend  another dime  with  you  or  any  of  you  affiliated  games  ever  again.

28 апр. 2021, 18:1428.04.21

Bashnifiski the king of the Ragnarokinoiski

29 апр. 2021, 08:1229.04.21

Will we be warned before you open the new faction crypt? Many of us would like to make sure we summon Lydia before you do. Thank you.

10 июнь 2021, 00:4910.06.21

Welcome glad to have you

13 июнь 2021, 00:2613.06.21

Hey Oracle,

Any news on the progress of fixing the game so Mac users can play??  It's been 5 days.  We all need answers and updates!  No one is answering anyone in Discord and/or this page.   IT's ridiculous at this point. We descerve answers and updates!  Thank you.

13 июнь 2021, 01:5613.06.21
justinkimla

Hey Oracle,

Any news on the progress of fixing the game so Mac users can play??  It's been 5 days.  We all need answers and updates!  No one is answering anyone in Discord and/or this page.   IT's ridiculous at this point. We descerve answers and updates!  Thank you.

I recommend  using  Bluestacks  until  there  is  a  fix.  They  are  working  hard  to  fix  it.  

16 июнь 2021, 14:5516.06.21
16 июнь 2021, 14:58(отредактировано)

So what are you going to do about refunding the cash I spent on the game your coders broke today? PC players cannot login because the code is referencing a folder on my HD that never existed. Major, major mess up especially during CvC. Just refund my money, you can never give me enough freebies once you fix it (probably 5-7 days) to make up for this outrageous mess up.

Edited

16 июнь 2021, 14:5916.06.21

Please backup on the update you made today. It broke file paths for PC users. This is a crucial time in the game, You can't make up for it with all the freebies in the game. Your coders really screwed us over. Thanks for nothing.

29 авг. 2021, 09:5929.08.21

привет🤘