Все Категории

What are the things we're working on currently (16.10.20)

Поиск
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
16 окт. 2020, 15:0716.10.20

Hello everyone!

The days passed so fast, and we, somehow, ended up in the middle of Autumn. Let's see what October brought us. Put your sword aside for a minute, and read our regular topic “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”.

Before we dive into the information about upcoming events and features, let's step back in time to the moment when we released a version 2.21 where we removed Rare Skill Tomes from Gold Tier Arena reward chests and Nightmare/Ultra-Nightmare Clan Boss reward chests.

As some of you might have noticed, there were other changes to the reward system: in addition to the Rare Skill Tomes, we removed Artifacts *4 from Gold 4 Tier Arena reward chests. Your chances for other rewards have been increased, accordingly. We hope that you like this change.

Now, let's move on.

Halloween Fusion. As Cirilla previously mentioned, at the end of the month, we are launching a new Fusion. You will be able to summon a brand-new Legendary Support Champion from the Fragments which can be obtained from the upcoming events and tournaments.

Lydia the Deathsiren. This Legendary Void Champion from the Dark Elves Faction will be added to the game with the nearest release: you'll be able to get her by completing all Crypts of Faction Wars with 3 stars. If you are one of the skillful players who have already fulfilled this task and closed all Crypts with 3 stars, you will receive Lydia automatically to your Inbox. We want to announce and confirm that Lydia the Deathsiren won't be a part of the Void Shards pool. Only those who will conquer the Faction Wars can obtain her.

Some of you have already seen Lydia's initial Skill kit from the videos of our Content Creators, however, we are still tweaking Lydia to adjust her Skill set. What we have recently changed is that we increased the CD of her Passive Skill, weakened a bit her Aura, and reduced her Speed. Nevertheless, the final version of Lydia’s Skill kit will be announced closer to the release date. Stay tuned!

Last but not least, we are adding a very useful thing to the game - Knowledge base! That will be a fine addition to the game aimed to give you useful information on game mechanics and answers to common questions. Also, it will keep you updated on the hottest issues/bugs.

We’re planning to release the 2.30 patch closer to the end of the month, however, the release date might be shifted a little.

You’ll find out more about the upcoming features in the Update 2.30 Highlights.

Stay safe and have a great weekend ahead!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 окт. 2020, 18:0217.10.20

WOW :)  I assume Lydia will be available the same way Arbitor is in the missions at bottom of the screen after completing all. Except of course this will be the factions  screen

Its very generous to give players this incentive to complete all. I appreciate it and look forward to investing  more  into my faction teams to keep plugging along in that capacity

I am also very excited about the end  of  month fragment fusion coming and will be 100% on board with completing that fusion ;)

So many Legendary :D Thanks Raid team
20 окт. 2020, 12:5420.10.20

how do you complete a incomplete game 

you have 3 missing factions for god sake (and you give a whiner a drakomorph )
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2020, 08:3221.10.20

Hi!

franzgarcia323 said:

To get Lydia the Deathsiren, you will need to complete all currently available factions. New factions release might change the challenge, but new conditions will be active only after the release.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

23 окт. 2020, 17:3823.10.20
I have a quick question.

If I complete all faction wars with 3 star after the release. Can I get Lydia directly from the inbox? Or I need to go through all the prerequisite missions? Currently I only have Skinwalker faction left unfinished. I have swapped the gears and changed the materies after I finish each faction. If I need to redo it all over again, it would cost so many resources.

24 окт. 2020, 03:1224.10.20
pengxie1987 said:

I have a quick question.

If I complete all faction wars with 3 star after the release. Can I get Lydia directly from the inbox? Or I need to go through all the prerequisite missions? Currently I only have Skinwalker faction left unfinished. I have swapped the gears and changed the materies after I finish each faction. If I need to redo it all over again, it would cost so many resources.

You will automatically get Lydia in the inbox if you have already 3 starred all FW stages.
25 окт. 2020, 17:5025.10.20

franzgarcia323 said:

you have 3 missing factions for god sake (and you give a whiner a drakomorph )

Troll ALERT  :D What a comment  "incomplete game"   ROFLMAO

You ever  play a MMO before? MMO's are in constant development with updates and  new content to their game. When a MMO stops developing their game  not soon after you will see a great decline  in the player base

I wish there were 6 empty faction spots :P More game content to look forward to. But seriously , due to the massive player base and revenue RAID brings  in I expect game  updates for a long time to come with more champions and game content as well as quality of  life improvements
5 нояб. 2020, 16:1205.11.20
5 нояб. 2020, 16:12(отредактировано)

Is it possible that someone could be, say, 1 star away from getting Lydia, and then new factions could be added that increase the # of stars needed for Lydia? 

5 нояб. 2020, 16:1605.11.20
PriestGuardian

WOW :)  I assume Lydia will be available the same way Arbitor is in the missions at bottom of the screen after completing all. Except of course this will be the factions  screen

Its very generous to give players this incentive to complete all. I appreciate it and look forward to investing  more  into my faction teams to keep plugging along in that capacity

I am also very excited about the end  of  month fragment fusion coming and will be 100% on board with completing that fusion ;)

So many Legendary :D Thanks Raid team

I agree--I have gotten Arbiter now, my clan has started to defeat UNM daily, and I'm the top or 2nd damage dealer in UNM (depending on whether a particular other player bothers on a given day), but I'm still WAY into the game. The crypt reward really gives me incentive and something interesting to focus on.

In the past 2 weeks, I've been enjoying working on my crypt teams. I had a lot of champions in the vault and zero urgency to dust them off and develop them--until now. It's really fun to play with champions I'd been neglecting. Breathes new life into the game.

5 нояб. 2020, 17:3805.11.20

we gonna have a big mount of fragment of incomplete champs 

6 нояб. 2020, 10:4606.11.20

hello

13 нояб. 2020, 20:4213.11.20
ChapnCrunch

Is it possible that someone could be, say, 1 star away from getting Lydia, and then new factions could be added that increase the # of stars needed for Lydia? 

Totally possible, and may cause a lot of uproar.

27 нояб. 2020, 14:0527.11.20

I jst want to say that you guys are doing great with Raid for the desktop jst keep up the great ideas and work.

White FlameCommunity Manager
27 нояб. 2020, 15:2527.11.20
Mark Clemons

I jst want to say that you guys are doing great with Raid for the desktop jst keep up the great ideas and work.

Thank you very much for your kind words! 😇

7 дек. 2020, 17:0907.12.20

Doom tower sux, theres nothing in it f2p players... Only whales and pay2win

18 дек. 2020, 14:4718.12.20

is anyone else having problems loading into game?/  Mimne keps on telling me that data file is not available

1 янв. 2021, 04:5701.01.21

Again, I want to send my deepest condolences to all those who have lost a loved-one to this virus at any point during this pandemic, but obviously of course, in particular to those who have more recently been bereaved. for more information click here

3 янв. 2021, 13:5503.01.21

i can't login i press update but nothing happend and reinstall also nothing

3 янв. 2021, 15:0903.01.21

So when are you letting us know what is going on and how long it will take?

24 янв. 2021, 12:2024.01.21

I am quite new here, and quite old (1963), so your forum is too complicated for me so far.

Some players (cheaters/hackers) use champions not present on index (not indexed), will you do anything with that?

Post scriptum: Tag Arena I met a champion who was unkillable every turn, for example...

Chat is full of offers to buy strange superior champions, will you do anything with this?

Probably the best thing for you to take into account is to make players happy, isn't it?

I commented before, and did not receive a reply, why?

Coming to your forum is difficult, please send me a reply (or a link) to my e-address, please.

I can pay in Polish zloties by paysafecard, will it be possible?

Global chat is stupid, I am not interested that xxx upgraded sth, or ascended someone...

Global chat is for talking among players only, and whisper is necesarry to say sth to one player.

As I wrote before: your game is quite well balanced (thank you).

Upgrading an artifact to 16th level can cost millions (if I am unlucky), removing this artifact costs a million next day, and I am not sure is it worth, is it?

Summa summarum: a reply to my e-address please...

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.