Все Категории

What are the things we're working on currently (07.08.20)

What are the things we're working on currently (07.08.20)

Поиск
Комментарии
25 авг. 2020, 07:3625.08.20

so when you plan to improuve areana?

is so fakink lotery... win is almost impossbile.? 

speed 340 not start turn... one shot = 4kills... 

and those league demoted aftre each weekly finish...

all start from same point? is 100% to go down without play...

25 авг. 2020, 07:5425.08.20

// I no longer want to argue with obscene expressions addressed to developers. thank. //

26 авг. 2020, 17:5326.08.20
I am waiting for the balance patch before doing any major upgrades to my champions.  Are we on track for early/mid/late September?
26 авг. 2020, 23:4526.08.20

arena should be priority as its biggest headache in the game at the moment

roll back the champ refits and sort out the arena

genuine question so whats the latest on the arena fix your working on as of 26.8.2020? or that shelved so you can do your sept champ rebalance

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
27 авг. 2020, 12:2227.08.20

Hi!

mikesoir said:

I am waiting for the balance patch before doing any major upgrades to my champions.  Are we on track for early/mid/late September?

Currently, we are on track for September. The next release should not have significant delays. If the situation changes, we will inform you in our bi-weekly reports, so stay tuned.

BENPOUNTNEY77 said:

The Classic arena is still one of our top priorities. We are working on the big update to our matchmaking system at the moment. Rest assured, matchmaking improvements and rebalance are separate tasks and do not affect each other.

The Classic arena is still one of our top priorities. We are working on the big update to our matchmaking system at the moment. Rest assured, matchmaking improvements and rebalance are separate tasks and do not affect each other.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

30 авг. 2020, 18:1530.08.20
4 сент. 2020, 09:18(отредактировано)

Maybe I don't know much as I'm a fairly new player, but I kinda feel like it misses the actual problem.  I don't think that the fact that the arena is getting tougher and tougher is a real problem.  A year ago maybe platinum was 'end game content' for F2P (or low pay) now it's silver.... but that's only really a problem because the starter missions still want you to get to silver and gold.

I'm working on getting a single great hall bonus to level 4 at the moment for Arbiter missions.  I've been playing just under 3 months and it's been hard but I've got into silver... but it's so out of context with the other missions now; after I've got 400 silver medals I need to get a campion to T3 mastery, then earn 3 stars on stage 7 os Valdemar Strait on Hard, then get 5 greater spirit potions from stage 7 of the spirit keep....  except that to get to silver, I had to get everyone up to T6, I've cleared all of hard a 3* and I can clear all the keeps at max stage because that's what it took to get to silver.  

Just adjust the missions.  Use bronze 1-4 instead and most of the feeling of frustration will go away.  I'm quite happy being in silver - I don't need to get to gold or plat.  I'd be quite happy in bronze if that was what it took to get these missions done.  PvP is always end-game type content.  It's just badly mixed with beginner content now.  At the moment you kinda need Arbiter to get Arbiter.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.