Все Категории

What are the things we're working on currently (24.07.20)

What are the things we're working on currently (24.07.20)

Поиск
Комментарии
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
7 авг. 2020, 15:0407.08.20

Hi!

Ident20 said:

Plarium, please consider my suggestion about separating 2 servers: old players and new players.

You know why, for 2019 players, you gave them too much like DAD & MOM (bad & spoiled kids never know), but in 2020 you make everything much more harder: shard pulls is harder, drop rate of S ranks/good champs much lower, Clan boss is harder, Arena is harder, Fusion champs more lousy and useless, the time we played just half of old players time but we have to fight against them, also we have to compete against those louded players in same tournaments, it is absolutely unfair and I believe more & more new players will quit. It is your business, you need to act soon. 

We do not plan to separate players by the date that they register in the game.

I can understand your frustration, but having competitors who spent more time in the game is normal in online games. After a certain point, the main advantage of older players is experience. At different stages, Raid had different Arena METAs and different champions available. While some heroes were easier to obtain, due to the smaller number of champions overall, there were fewer opportunities in the game to do so. We do our best to make the game better, improve the Arena’s matchmaking system, and maintain the balance of champions with specific abilities. 

Have a nice one.

28 авг. 2020, 02:1028.08.20
Hi. I couldn't find a place to add this suggestion. Currently I am struggling to get the speed gear that is needed to be competitive in arena to drop from dragon. I have been farming dragon everyday for month to no avail. So I've decided to get creative & have come up with multiple team comps that will depend on me going second in arena in winning. That brings me to my issue/suggestion. The reason I can't try these team comps is due to the amount of silver it would take to regear multiple champs. If it is going to cost 15-25 million to regear a champ then we should be receiving a lot more silver from battles & I also think we should get at the minimum 5 million per day from daily log ins. I know you are a business & need to make money. I do spend a little on the game but I am very very far from being a whale. That does not mean I shouldn't have a fair shot at competing or enjoying this game. I have put a lot of months & time & energy into this game. You need to make possible to try a team comp without it taking 2 months to build it because of silver. Please plarium. I love this game, help us succeed. 
31 авг. 2020, 11:2831.08.20

HI!

kaylanewell43302 said:

Hi. I couldn't find a place to add this suggestion. Currently I am struggling to get the speed gear that is needed to be competitive in arena to drop from dragon. I have been farming dragon everyday for month to no avail. So I've decided to get creative & have come up with multiple team comps that will depend on me going second in arena in winning. That brings me to my issue/suggestion. The reason I can't try these team comps is due to the amount of silver it would take to regear multiple champs. If it is going to cost 15-25 million to regear a champ 

We do not currently consider removing gearing-up costs or changing silver gains in dungeons or campaign. I also want to note that the minimum estimated cost of re-gearing in this post is severely exaggerated.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

2 сент. 2020, 23:5102.09.20

i have a question and i think this is wrong, i saw someone post that they had acess to battle pass and that plarium was letting certain new  players go through it again

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/ilgx54/battle_pass_still_active/

from the gear, to the characters stag knight would impact my clan boss attempts how is this okay, i understand for testing purposes but what about those who missed it at no fault of there own

3 сент. 2020, 11:0703.09.20

Hi!

dogangellover said:

i have a question and i think this is wrong, i saw someone post that they had acess to battle pass and that plarium was letting certain new  players go through it again

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/ilgx54/battle_pass_still_active/

from the gear, to the characters stag knight would impact my clan boss attempts how is this okay, i understand for testing purposes but what about those who missed it at no fault of there own

We are running tests of a smaller version of the first Battle Pass in a very small control group of new players. Sadly, we do not plat to rerelease the first season of Battle Pass.

7 сент. 2020, 02:5407.09.20
7 сент. 2020, 04:30(отредактировано)
Why just not remove arena mission and trow them in some group for arena things untill you fix problems...and trough this time, we can continue quest and challenges line...because this start getting ridiculous....really... 
7 сент. 2020, 23:4107.09.20
7 сент. 2020, 23:42(отредактировано)

GreenKnight said:

Hi!

dogangellover said:

We are running tests of a smaller version of the first Battle Pass in a very small control group of new players. Sadly, we do not plat to rerelease the first season of Battle Pass.

or battle pass 2 by the looks of it, battle pass 1 rolled out and was big hit then we all got excited thinking battle pass 2 would roll out wrong

so plarium thinking rolling battle passes out on an annual time frame format ?

8 сент. 2020, 12:4608.09.20
8 сент. 2020, 12:46(отредактировано)
There is no information on the BP season 2. 
8 сент. 2020, 12:5308.09.20
8 сент. 2020, 12:53(отредактировано)

rigden said:

Why just not remove arena mission and trow them in some group for arena things untill you fix problems...and trough this time, we can continue quest and challenges line...because this start getting ridiculous....really... 

Pls have a look at the link below, you might find the info you are interested in:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/670_news/203027_classic-arena--the-current-state-of-things-/

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.