What are the things we're working on currently (24.07.20)
Hi, guys and girls!
It’s time to get some coffee, sit back and read our regular rubric “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”.
Firstly, I would like to mention that we’re working on Tormin’s issue, and it will be fixed in one of the nearest updates.
Most things that are on our table you already know, but I will refresh your memory:
- One of the things that is our top priority - problems with the Bronze and Silver Leagues in Classic Arena. We’re aware of the issues that are present right now in the mentioned leagues (the fact that there are a lot of over-powered teams that cause disbalance). This leads to difficulties in completing daily quests, related missions and enjoying Classic Arena overall. We’re looking into different ways on how to eliminate the present issues.
- AI change that will stop the Boosting Speed Champions on the Arena from attacking Rank 1 Champions instead of filling their Teams' turn meter on Auto.
- We’re also going to fix abuse with the intentional ‘help’ provided to players’ to take up the first places in Platinum Arena by other players in one of the nearest updates.
- We keep working on the progress bar in the Tag Team Arena, so that, in future, the green color will always be an indicator of the guaranteed transfer. Improved matchmaking algorithms are also in the works.
- The Champion promised as the final reward for completing all the Faction Wars stages is also in the development stage.
- One of the QoL features that is being worked on - weekly arena chest claim. We are aware of the problem that a lot of players are missing the weekly arena refresh and using the weekly rewards that were given, and after the re-login to the game, they don’t see the desired chest, because they already used all the items they got. We are going to change this flow and hope that our innovation will be useful.
- Void Tower. I know that this question is bothering you all the most. We’re working on this feature very actively right now. We want to make it really enjoyable, so we do need some more time to make it worthy.
And in the end, I would like to mention that the huge Champions’ rebalance is coming, along with the release of some brand-new Champions. Hope you’ll like the new changes.
Now, let’s get back to work thank you for your attention and have a very good day!