Все Категории

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Поиск
Комментарии
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
23 июнь 2020, 12:1323.06.20

Hello!

MaxBT said:

You guys, Plarium developer, are blocking GENUINE NEWCOMERS to this game by making Classic Arena too hard to achieve.

Note: Tag Team Arena is not for GENUINE NEWCOMERS, even lvl 50+ players can only set 3 lousy teams in TTA. 

Tag Team Arena is an endgame content. By design, it is more suited for long term players, and it will be the starting point and a basis for changes and additions that will come in the future versions of the game. Trough the initial testing period, Arena 3x3 balance will form itself from the competition, and a more suitable entry point for newcomers will be established as a result. 

Need MORE & BETTER rewards in Arena Onslaught Tournament, currently 450 points get ... 25 gems; however there are 1000s players are in Gold 4 which got 12 points per win, we only need 1 day to achieve all rewards. (1 day have 24+10 + 5 = 39 classic arena tokens, 39 x 12 = 468 points).

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. I will forward it to our development team.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

23 июнь 2020, 12:3323.06.20

3v3 arena seems really fun, however over the last 2 days I have got to play it for about 10 minutes total because the tokens are so scarce.

I understand that the PVP scene brings you guys money and you want to sell gems, just double the number of tokens and literally nothing else will change because the whales are still going to whale out just like they do in normal Arena.

3v3 arena is a cool idea that has been implemented in a way that is perceived as a predatory money grab and you guys are literally getting killed in the PR department by almost ever possible outlet there is.
23 июнь 2020, 21:1723.06.20
Why this game truned from the best cellphone game i ever played to (one of them)?
25 июнь 2020, 04:4425.06.20
My new account is pushed back to 257 points in Tag Team Arena, but refresh list all 600 - 900 points players. Would you expect players always have to fight no-chance battles ? 
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
25 июнь 2020, 11:5925.06.20

Hello!

MaxBT said:

My new account is pushed back to 257 points in Tag Team Arena, but refresh list all 600 - 900 points players. Would you expect players always have to fight no-chance battles ? 

Of course not. Currently, every player in the game is in Bronze I. On Monday, there will be arena reset, the higher part of the tier will be promoted to the next tier, and the Tag Team Arena points will be reset to 1000. This process will repeat trough the 12-week tournament. After a couple of weeks, there will be more suitable opponents within the tiers. 

SPYDER73 said:

3v3 arena seems really fun, however over the last 2 days I have got to play it for about 10 minutes total because the tokens are so scarce.
I understand that the PVP scene brings you guys money and you want to sell gems, just double the number of tokens and literally nothing else will change because the whales are still going to whale out just like they do in normal Arena. 
3v3 arena is a cool idea that has been implemented in a way that is perceived as a predatory money grab. 

The number of Tag Team Arena tokens will increase in the nearest future. From the start of the new feature, there are bound to be some bugs, lags, and exploits, so we started from a bit slower point to see a clearer picture and quickly create bug fixes.

KENGE said:

Why this game truned from the best cellphone game i ever played to (one of them)?

Sorry to hear that. Hope developments, in the next couple of patches, will bring our game beck to one of your favorites.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

26 июнь 2020, 01:1726.06.20
26 июнь 2020, 01:17(отредактировано)

Nothing change in Tag Team Arena, the reset list should show similar points, i.e players with similar power at that time. My acc only have 200+ points but the list always show 600 - 1000 points players, i.e 3 to 5 times stronger players, how could I play. You force me to quit that account soon. 

This is an advice, free of charge (since the company never pay for any ideas even it returns huge cash), DO NOT SHOW TOO MANY STUFFS YOU WANT TO SELL. You are creating CLOSE-IT-NOW behavior, same like ads in youtube that everyone is ready to close right away. 

IF YOU WANT TO EARN MORE MONEY, only show ONE, that player REALLY REALLY NEED at that point (this may need an AI). For example, for the one who just use 20+ blue shards, show him 'CHEAP' blue shards sale; for one who just use 500+ energy, pop-up 500 energy sale; for those who just spend 800 gems for mastery, show gems sale, only ONE but helpful. 

This advice is FREE OF CHARGE, but I am happy if you would share after you earned from that.

14 сент. 2020, 22:2514.09.20
Seems like a duplicate fix is at least a year out then from what little I have seen in the short time I’ve played this. I invested a lot and have 19 maxed legos. Just pulled 5 duplicates in a row, those came in the EXACT same order as the first copies I received. Honestly I hate to sound like a tin foil hat wearer but I have zero confidence now in their rng system. I am seriously debating deleting the app and finding something else. I am curious though if anyone else experienced anything like this?
27 сент. 2020, 10:3327.09.20

To whom it may concern, 

I have been playing for some time now, and would like to know what steps I must take to become part of the development team. If anyone can help me I cam be reached at my gmail address mavenriddick1@gmail.com

2 нояб. 2020, 17:1502.11.20

I’m pretty pleased to find this site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to see new things on your website.Unlockmytv

12 нояб. 2020, 17:1412.11.20

How about adding the ability to forge champions to the existing equipment forge, as a way to utilize duplicates? For example, you can put in three or four legendary champions and forge one new legendary champion. You could even use charms as a way to get a higher % chance of getting, say a dwarf legendary champion. You could even require a special key to use it. Anything is better, but this way the ability to remove a bottleneck (dwarf legendaries required to complete faction wars and doom tower) combined with a solution to a problem makes sense.

17 апр. 2021, 12:4017.04.21

Lets  set  Tournament  too  be  fear ?  Match  tournaments roster  with  people  accourding  their Max  Tier  or  Max  stage .  Why  my  max  stage  arena  silver  2  im  same  roster  as  gold  or  platinum   competing  for  rewards  and  have  too  get  same  amount  of  point  as  people  who  playd  this  game  for  2  years.  Max  stage  spider  lvl  14  sure  match  me  up  aginst  people  who  playd  this  for  2  years  and  doing  stage  20  spider  and  we  all  need  same  amount  of  points  ?  so  for  new  players  they  have  to  do  stuff  that  high  rank  players  do  to  get  rewards  too  progress  in  game   Or  do  u  think  new  players   will  join  game  and  spend  thousand  of  dollars  right  away  too  compete .  We   definitely not  competing  the  way  it  is  now  most  of  us  just  sit  here  and  looking  On  guys  who  max  rewards  in  hours.....

22 апр. 2021, 09:4722.04.21

Better filters, please. I would like to be able to sort by rarity or sort by faction ( I mean by choosing a faction and seeing only that faction). Maybe combine the champions page with the index that way we can choose a faction and find what we want easily.

27 апр. 2021, 16:4127.04.21

1. Make books more accessible

and

2. Do something with arena because it´s horrible

5 май 2021, 05:2805.05.21
5 май 2021, 05:29(отредактировано)

Arbiter Missions

Lately I decided to go for Arbiter missions (which I was neglecting completely).

All missions were going smoothly right untill I got stuck on "Reach Silver I on classic arena" mission.

My arena speed team is not bad, however there is Zero chance I can reach Silver anytime soon. Currently, if I lucky I reach Bronze III. But after a few hours I get dropped 50 points or so. 

Mission sequence is odd: one of the last missions is to deal 1.500.000 damage to Clan Boss  (I deal 12.000.000 damage). Last mission is to fuse Justiciar (I can do it right now easily). But Arena mission stops me from progressing further. 

I think missions should be sequenced gradually from easy to hard ones. It does not make sence, when I stuck with 87th mission, but I can do 150th. mission without an effort.

PLarium, please fix Arbiter missions. Either make Arena easier or move "Arena missions" further up in dificulty ladder.

Thank you in advance :)

Best Regards

6 май 2021, 23:1906.05.21

For suggestion 14- what if you let us upgrade the Rarity of our Champions? I would really like a legendary Death Knight. 

note: I have no idea if this is something that's doable (probably not), I am assuming it would take a huge amount of time and resources. But I see it working as you have to fully ascend and level them, then you can upgrade their Rarity. They get stronger and get one generic ability depending on if their attack, hp etc each time you upgrade them (or not each time I dont know)

18 май 2021, 05:2618.05.21
18 май 2021, 05:30(отредактировано)

I would actually like to be able to see the Name of a champion in the vault, as I don't have all the portraits memorized, and be able to review the skills before I remove them from the vault.  I want to make comps not waste time by pulling out champions to look at their skills only to realize nope not the champion I wanted because #1 I couldn't read the name, and #2 I can't see what their skills do...

Ungate the Missions in the game from the Arena.  Allow players to complete the missions they can complete, even if they have to leave Arena and Great Hall until last.  It will allow people to get Arbiter, progress their game, and create more viable competition in the Arena.  People will eventually be able to do those missions and advance, but the current system stops players dead in their tracks as early as trying to get to Bronze III.  Frustrating new players will only make them quit the game.

26 май 2021, 21:3126.05.21

Hello 

residue improvement efficiency does not give points to me . Is this a general problem?

23 июль 2021, 01:4023.07.21

Ok so latelyh I have been noticing that When I try to play an ability that they have been basically fizziling out and not working. Example I would try to use  Miscreated Monster and use his A2 ability but then nothing happens and the other team takes the turn. Is there something I am missing. I have only noticed this over the past few weeks. Is there an ability that other characters have to prevent that it just fizzles out my ability? Or is this a game issue and has anyone else noticed this yet?

25 июль 2021, 07:1825.07.21
25 июль 2021, 07:21(отредактировано)
nikkoteen58

Valkyrie said:

Suggestion 2: Give something for utilizing duplicates

Game Dev Response: As we announced earlier, we do have an idea of the feature that will turn duplicates into benefits; however, this is just an idea yet. While we’re working on it, you can use your duplicates in different ways: Faction Wars, new Tournaments, and other new features that will come soon. 

O.k. Well while you “think” about it, i’ll “Think” about whether I spend any money on the game. Until the above happens, don’t expect anything. Over 1/4 of my legendary champs are duplicates. I will not spend super rare legendary books on duplicate legendaries just to clear faction wars. 
This should be qol priority #1 in my opinion.
Please just make a feature that allows us to trade in a duplicate Legendary for a “special sacred shard”. This shard should guarantee a legendary (considering how hard they are to come by) and Only allow duplicates to be traded so you can’t just keep rolling for the champ you want.

This wont happen, ever! Would be nice though. For them to add a system like this, it would completely derail the summoning chances as they are, from .5% and 12% to 100% Legendary? the game would crash lol. Plus this severely causes a deflation on Legendary value to them, who is Plarium,  completely overhauling a main component in the game that costs real money would be unpredictable but almost guaranteed to deflate the value of these champions tenfold. You already see how they charge 20$ for a single Sacred and maybe a few gems... they want to keep that price where it is and increase the amount of players willing to buy them. 

Those duplicates are a factor that has been left unnatended for an important reason.

Tiny tweaks are progress here.. hopefully someday the game will reward senority over flatout rarity all the time, for veteran players.

12 сент. 2021, 03:0212.09.21

I would just like to find out if a player can share their energy with another player from the same clan? And please don't tell me to go to the support site ( raid.support@plarium.com.) the options you get in that support forum don't even mention anything or even hint on the fact about sharing energy..It seems the only support Raid and Polarium keep touching on is how they have no clue whats going on in their own game, and how they get away with the players money and send the relevant rewards owed to the players of said moneys stolen, also how the diffenence between NORMAL and HARD MODE are so identicle in power that the A.I. kills us no matter how high our warriors  levels are...signs of amature game developers or just pure scammers..

It would be great for a feature where you can trade champions in your clan.    

Simple question-CAN PLAYERS SHARE ENERGY WITH MEMBERS OF THE SAME CLAN YES OR NO???? IF YES THEN HOW THE FUCK DO WE DO IT...

Fun game to a point but more from admin and devs is needed to make more options available.. 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.