Все Категории

Banned Accounts Problem

Banned Accounts Problem

Поиск
CirillaAdmin
13 фев. 2020, 13:5213.02.20

Banned Accounts Problem

Hi guys!

This is regarding the problem with the banned accounts that some of you have faced. This whole thing was caused by a technical issue from our side.

Unfortunately, the only way for us to unban such accounts is to revert your progress to the state at 00.00 AM UTC the night before, on the 12th of February. But there is no need to worry - each and every case will be handled individually and we’ll provide you with compensation.

We will give you guys more specifics in the tickets you sent regarding this problem. Please email us at raid.support@plarium.com if you do not have a ticket yet, but your account has been banned, and you would like to get more info.

We will also issue compensation for the problems with the server yesterday a little later to all the players that have logged in at least once in the last 3 days.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 фев. 2020, 16:1913.02.20
I hope that the compensation for all we miss in this time will be acceptable for which level we are and rewards we miss and not the usual ones. I will miss at least x2 cb6-Max chest, 4 when it takes tomorrow, legibook from draco-event. Not mention daylies and battle pass reward. I think compensation for this should be on the max site not minimum, otherwise you will loose a lot of players. 
13 фев. 2020, 17:1613.02.20

It seems like their is a lot of down time. Quite upsetting, considering the new battle pass. I feel very active, paying players are  missing out on alot of things due to these technical issues. I have a very tight schedule, and only certain times I can play. Very disappointed. The game has so much potential, but quite a few kinks to be worked out. I hope thing are fixed soon and players are compensated for this issue. Cheers

13 фев. 2020, 19:0013.02.20
Respectfully, I understand the need to release the new patch, due to demand from the community, but honestly, I would rather wait longer for a patch that is fully ready (including server upgrades and maintenance), than get a half ready patch that requires hours and hours of downtime for server maintenance!  I have lost out on any hope of getting a good result in the ongoing tournaments (like Dragons)... oh and BONUS.... your account is banned! Please get things together, or I for one will be done with this game. I play every day and have spent a lot already.. please fix the game and the bans! - Riggs
13 фев. 2020, 19:4213.02.20
13 фев. 2020, 19:45(отредактировано)

Very interesting how you will calculate the compensation if in this day i won 500 energy from daily login+200 Battle pass+600 daily refill. 

Will be a CB key and 50 Gems ? :) 

Are we playing the game how to make this game unfair of unplayable ? 

Will think twice if this game worth investing money to have fun when you get each hour 15 mins Maintenance and a banned account for 1 day with 99% not refundable spendings. 

Cirilla said:

Hi guys!

This is regarding the problem with the banned accounts that some of you have faced. This whole thing was caused by a technical issue from our side.

Unfortunately, the only way for us to unban such accounts is to revert your progress to the state at 00.00 AM UTC the night before, on the 12th of February. But there is no need to worry - each and every case will be handled individually and we’ll provide you with compensation.

We will give you guys more specifics in the tickets you sent regarding this problem. Please email us at raid.support@plarium.com if you do not have a ticket yet, but your account has been banned, and you would like to get more info.

We will also issue compensation for the problems with the server yesterday a little later to all the players that have logged in at least once in the last 3 days.

13 фев. 2020, 22:5913.02.20

I spent a over 200 dollars on the game the last 2 days including the lvl 100 gold battle pass and multiple packs. I lost all of that but plarium took my money. Not to mention 2 days worth of progress in arena and tournaments and upgades on gear and characters and ascension. If I’m not fairly compensated today, I will file a merchant dispute with my bank. Furthermore, whatever compensation was given out, I never got because my mailbox was filled up with junk that I used as food at some point but THAT stuff was given back but not my 60 wyrmking or high Khatun or tons of books and potions and arena points I used. Please do something for everyone. It’s gonna take a lot at this point. 

14 фев. 2020, 20:1314.02.20

I was banned for almost the whole day yesterday, I submitted a support ticket, they addressed and eventually 'un-banned' me, they did this by rolling my account back to Feb. 11th! I lost everything I had done that day (12th), massive gear upgrades, changes, mods,artifact upgrades and champ assentions, I finally had beaten Dragons 18 and 19 and was working on 20, lots of grinds, points towards tournaments, etc. All LOST. My compensation was 1 Void Shard, 1k Energy, a Exp boost and a 5 star chicken.. pitiful. Salt made a vid and said all others who were banned also got $10M Silver and an Ancient Shard, which I did not get. I have emailed Plarium and am waiting for a reply.. Not Happy. :( 

Salt Video: 

https://youtu.be/dsPJV3u-pUE

15 фев. 2020, 10:4815.02.20
15 фев. 2020, 11:24(отредактировано)
So you're tell me that you guys think 1k energy 1 star chicken 1 void and a few keys was the best you could do people time is worth so much more and you should do so much more we spend are hard earn cash to get enjoyment out of your game you take it give us content that shouldn't be in the game that causing a lot of problem already nice work get a clue downtime every few mins content f2p cant even do please you guys need to open your eye and think of us and do a few week long event something better then what your doing now we lost a lot and not the shit sum rush ect make a 2 week long 2 x summ something good
15 фев. 2020, 16:5215.02.20

Thanks so much for the compensation!  I've always wanted a couple chickens, arena tokens, keys, and some trash mobs in place of a battle pass that was completely bought and leveled out along with the Legendary champ (Wilbur or whatever its name is) that brew was used to completely max to 60, potions and upgrade materials to fully ascended and get him to 60, completely booked out and this is also for the epic champs associated with the battle pass rewards.  Ohh and all the new gear to equip those new champs that were completely maxed out to lvl 16 for gear and accessories.  Ohh and all progress lost on the Arbiter process which consisted of a lot of potions to Mix 10 Superior potions of each keep.  Ohh and leveling other champs and upgrading their gear too as well as ascending them.  I am so happy to receive $5 for $500+ worth.  Can't recommend this game/Plarium enough such good business eithics much wow.

16 фев. 2020, 03:5616.02.20
my husband has been banned since the 12th. his ban keeps getting bumped each day to a later and later date... it's now the 15th (CST) and he has had zero access to his game despite tickets, and emails to plarium support... 
16 фев. 2020, 20:4416.02.20
I am still waiting for my Gold pass which i bought and you took (and still not return),still waiting for Champs etc. It's upsetting, irritaiting.. And i am going to be pissed off... Spent money and time and have just your promise nothing else... 
17 фев. 2020, 07:2917.02.20

Why give us a e-mail when you dont reply when I mail to it?

4 or 5 e-mails in my 4 day lock out, no respons!

17 фев. 2020, 08:0317.02.20
Cirilla said:

Hi guys!