Все Категории

(Announcement) Community Team Structural Changes

Поиск
MariusAdmin
19 июль 2019, 11:1819.07.19

Greetings, Raiders!

There are going to be some minor changes in the Community Team. And as they will affect you as well, in a way, I felt it was important to make the announcement.

Starting Monday (July 22nd), I am moving to a new position that will have me focusing on Community content full-time. It’s something I’ve been working on for a long while now anyway - I’ve even mentioned it a few times in the comments - but now that is official. I will still maintain a presence across different communities, but it will be content-related matters such as news, teasers, contests (yes, there are a few cool ideas I want to push through in the future).

This means I will not be handling game-related inquiries, responding to bug reports, feedback about game features, etc. Those are to be directed to Cirilla and Valkyrie in appropriate threads.

Other than that, things will remain unchanged. See you on the fields of Teleria, now in a new role as the Royal Herald!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 июль 2019, 12:5619.07.19
Does that mean they will be more active in the forums? Because they are almost non-existent currently.
MariusAdmin
19 июль 2019, 12:5919.07.19
GoodGuyGlen said:

Does that mean they will be more active in the forums? Because they are almost non-existent currently.
Cirilla was working on Discord for the most part, Valkyrie - on other platforms. But they will both be present on the forum as well.
20 июль 2019, 02:4320.07.19
20 июль 2019, 02:44(отредактировано)

Have you ever worked in politics because I have never seen a community manager be so evasive before. That answer doesn't say anything. It's a simple question. Will the moderators become more active or will they be as non existent as they have been?

20 июль 2019, 08:2420.07.19

Obviously the answer is no

21 июль 2019, 05:1221.07.19
whos supposed to be cleaning the forums? the spam makes the forums feel like a dirty garbage can. 
22 июль 2019, 14:1322.07.19
So are bug reports never going to be responded to anymore? Currently all we get is an auto response when we send one in game that tells us nothing except to send it through different means if we selected the wrong type of bug report, and a bunch of bug threads on the forums that never get responded to. I don't use the discord, but I've heard that it is so cluttered that any bug report over there is likely to never get a response, and what are these "other platforms" and why aren't they on this platform? The one person that actually responded to people (albeit sometimes with inappropriately coy or annoying non-answers) is no longer going to be responding to the community, so what are we supposed to do now? I think that some people continued to play this game after all the horrible things Plarium has recently been doing because they knew that someone was going to actually see their complaints and try to bring it to the attention of the developers. Now there doesn't seem like there is any real reason to bother anymore. 
23 июль 2019, 09:3623.07.19

Hi!

Sorry that you have faced such a situation. We're currently working on this issue and hope that in the nearest future there will not be any spammers on our Forum. 

As of right now, CMs and Mods are the ones who are cleaning it.

Esdeath said:

whos supposed to be cleaning the forums? the spam makes the forums feel like a dirty garbage can. 

23 июль 2019, 09:5423.07.19

Hello!

Firstly, I want to let you know that there are a few ways you can contact our Support Team. There’s the Bug Reports section of the Official Forum, the Raid Discord server, also you can contact them via the game or you can send an email at raid.support@plarium.com. However, you might not receive an answer right away due to tons of requests, so the response time may be longer than usual.

Secondly, from now on, I will the one, who's responsible for this Forum Section (Announcements), thus, I will be responding to the community. 

So don't be discouraged in advance:)

Have a wonderful day!

Umbreeyoree said:

So are bug reports never going to be responded to anymore? Currently all we get is an auto response when we send one in game that tells us nothing except to send it through different means if we selected the wrong type of bug report, and a bunch of bug threads on the forums that never get responded to. I don't use the discord, but I've heard that it is so cluttered that any bug report over there is likely to never get a response, and what are these "other platforms" and why aren't they on this platform? The one person that actually responded to people (albeit sometimes with inappropriately coy or annoying non-answers) is no longer going to be responding to the community, so what are we supposed to do now? I think that some people continued to play this game after all the horrible things Plarium has recently been doing because they knew that someone was going to actually see their complaints and try to bring it to the attention of the developers. Now there doesn't seem like there is any real reason to bother anymore. 

26 июль 2019, 06:0626.07.19
26 июль 2019, 06:12(отредактировано)
Valkyrie said:

Hello!

Firstly, I want to let you know that there are a few ways you can contact our Support Team. There’s the Bug Reports section of the Official Forum, the Raid Discord server, also you can contact them via the game or you can send an email at raid.support@plarium.com. However, you might not receive an answer right away due to tons of requests, so the response time may be longer than usual.

Secondly, from now on, I will the one, who's responsible for this Forum Section (Announcements), thus, I will be responding to the community. 

Have a wonderful day!

Umbreeyoree said:

Okay, well for over a week now I have been sending possible hacker of glitch reports and not getting any responses from developers, so maybe you can help me then. In arena, I keep fighting people who heal in the middle of my attacks. When my Valkyrie attacks them with her first, the first hit lands, then they heal for more than the first hit, and then my second hit lands. I've looked through the masteries and artifacts to see if it was a mechanic, but I couldn't find anything, and it happens on different units with different team comps, so it isn't a passive. I originally thought it was a regeneration or immortal glitch, but then I saw a lifesteal unit have it happen to them, so then I thought it was a healing artifact glitch, but then it happened to a unit who didn't heal at the beginning of his turn and didn't heal when he attacked, so I have no idea what is happening. Could you possibly tell me if I am missing a game mechanic, or if this is in fact not supposed to be happening, because it is happening more and more in arena, and arena is annoying enough as it is.
26 июль 2019, 08:0926.07.19

Hey!

Could you please take a video and send it to our Support Team? There are a few ways you can contact our support team. There’s the Bug Reports section of the Official Forum, the Raid Discord server, or you can email us at raid.support@plarium.com.

Umbreeyoree said:

Valkyrie said:

Hello!

Have a wonderful day!

Umbreeyoree said:

Okay, well for over a week now I have been sending possible hacker of glitch reports and not getting any responses from developers, so maybe you can help me then. In arena, I keep fighting people who heal in the middle of my attacks. When my Valkyrie attacks them with her first, the first hit lands, then they heal for more than the first hit, and then my second hit lands. I've looked through the masteries and artifacts to see if it was a mechanic, but I couldn't find anything, and it happens on different units with different team comps, so it isn't a passive. I originally thought it was a regeneration or immortal glitch, but then I saw a lifesteal unit have it happen to them, so then I thought it was a healing artifact glitch, but then it happened to a unit who didn't heal at the beginning of his turn and didn't heal when he attacked, so I have no idea what is happening. Could you possibly tell me if I am missing a game mechanic, or if this is in fact not supposed to be happening, because it is happening more and more in arena, and arena is annoying enough as it is.

27 июль 2019, 01:3127.07.19
Valkyrie said:

Hey!

Could you please take a video and send it to our Support Team? There are a few ways you can contact our support team. There’s the Bug Reports section of the Official Forum, the Raid Discord server, or you can email us at raid.support@plarium.com.

I'm horrible with technology, so I'll do that as soon as I figure out how to record the arena matches. I've sent multiple photos in the several reports I've sent in through the bug/violation reports in game (which says that the tickets are closed, yet I encountered the healing just minutes ago). I guess I just find it confusing that the in game reports are the WORST way of getting information to the developers. I play summoners war a lot, and whenever I have sent them a bug report, a violation, or just a complaint, I usually get a response from a real person after a couple of days. I know this is still a "new" game and the developers are busy, but I'd much rather wait a week to hear a response from developer than get an immediate response from a program that tells me nothing of the situation I'm talking about and then closes my reports without actually doing anything about them.
2 авг. 2019, 01:5702.08.19

I figured it out. The units have the shadow heal mastery and my Valkyrie's lifesteal artifacts have been procing it, making it almost impossible for her to solo any units with the passive. It took someone in my clan telling me about a Jizoh healing whenever his Apothecary healed in arena. So thank you Plarium developers for ignoring all my comments and in game error reports that went unanswered because you were too busy making new units nobody asked for instead of fixing the multitude of units that currently exist that don't work properly. At least now I know that the next time a possible error or glitch it would probably be quicker to search through the game scripts to figure it out than send in an error report for anyone to fix.