Все Категории

(Important Notice) Steel Bowyer Rebalance

(Important Notice) Steel Bowyer Rebalance

Поиск
Комментарии
11 июль 2019, 08:0311.07.19

Everyone who made an investment in it, welcome to the free team of beta testers, friends. The development team thanks you and gives you a bottle of energy. Drink and rejoice. New characters for testing on the queue and will soon be available))) 

MariusAdmin
11 июль 2019, 08:0711.07.19

Hello, everyone.

Getting to you a bit late as the post was made literally in the middle of the night. Firstly, I will remind everyone to follow the forum rules, no matter the frustration. I had to delete several posts and two players were temp-banned. I understand being annoyed, constructive criticism is welcome, but severe infractions of the code of conduct will result in appropriate penalties. If you are uncertain about your post, check the Rules.

On the matter of Steel Bowyer, we are very well aware that the situation with her release is not something that should normally happen. I will be passing your feedback and requests to the Dev Team today. It will be our goal to maintain the Champion's viability even with the adjustments that are to be implemented. I'll see if I can get any sneak peeks of the changes before they are rolled out. 

Underperforming Legendaries have also been mentioned, and there is news about them as well. I will be posting a thread in the Feedback & Suggestions -> Champions today (very soon, actually), both outlining some of our plans and giving players a chance to voice their opinion on Champions that need a buff or a nerf. 

11 июль 2019, 08:2511.07.19

Hi Marius,

Please implement ability to reset a rebalanced/heavily nerfed Hero to return resources spent on this hero (skill books, chickens, potions) and reset hero to its base level. This may be time limited option. This way if someone is very unhappy with what you have done to hero, can undo his investment.

The whole problem is not about nerfed hero being viable after nerf.  Its about a fact that we spent time/resources on hero we think will help us best at the moment. Even if hero stays viable it may not be best option out of the heroes people have to level up. Knowing what will happen to changed/nerfed heroes earlier they could choose different one to work with.

11 июль 2019, 08:2511.07.19

Marius said:

Underperforming Legendaries have also been mentioned, and there is news about them as well. I will be posting a thread in the Feedback & Suggestions -> Champions today (very soon, actually), both outlining some of our plans and giving players a chance to voice their opinion on Champions that need a buff or a nerf. 

And what is written there really will somehow be taken into account by the developers, or will it just be a place to drain the negativity of the disgruntled? ))

11 июль 2019, 08:4911.07.19

I must say that this is just another level :D and i have to abmit that i'm suprised that you guys can actualy still suprise me :D

We get empty promises about balance patch for 4-5 months now, that all the useless legendaries would be buffed ... severel months ... and yet, it's matter of weeks to nerf pain killer and now bowyer? Sure ... we can't have usable rares, right?
11 июль 2019, 08:5611.07.19
Thanks for deleting my reply, very cool
11 июль 2019, 08:5611.07.19

You should give players the opportunity to reclaim all resources spent on a nerfed champion. 

Somewhat overpowered ones are being nerfed and it's quite obvious and sensible for people to invest scarce resources precisely in those "OP" heroes and it's heartbreaking when all that goes down the drain.

11 июль 2019, 09:0011.07.19
Marius said:

Hello, everyone.

Getting to you a bit late as the post was made literally in the middle of the night. Firstly, I will remind everyone to follow the forum rules, no matter the frustration. I had to delete several posts and two players were temp-banned. I understand being annoyed, constructive criticism is welcome, but severe infractions of the code of conduct will result in appropriate penalties. If you are uncertain about your post, check the Rules.

On the matter of Steel Bowyer, we are very well aware that the situation with her release is not something that should normally happen. I will be passing your feedback and requests to the Dev Team today. It will be our goal to maintain the Champion's viability even with the adjustments that are to be implemented. I'll see if I can get any sneak peeks of the changes before they are rolled out. 

sooooooooooooooooooooon
MariusAdmin
11 июль 2019, 09:0311.07.19
Esdeath said:

sooooooooooooooooooooon
Yes, yes, soon™
11 июль 2019, 09:1311.07.19

Marius, 

Rather than an overhaul, why not just reduce the damage output. Where Cold Heart does damage based of Enemy Max Hp, why not have Steel Bowyer do half of that damage with her A3 hits, thus giving her A3 a slight edge over Cold Hearts damage (1.5x) but not being ridiculous or (for what we all fear) useless.
MariusAdmin
11 июль 2019, 09:1411.07.19
danny09257 said:

Marius, 

Rather than an overhaul, why not just reduce the damage output. Where Cold Heart does damage based of Enemy Max Hp, why not have Steel Bowyer do half of that damage with her A3 hits, thus giving her A3 a slight edge over Cold Hearts damage (1.5x) but not being ridiculous or (for what we all fear) useless.
I am honestly unsure how she will be changed yet - it's not been decided. I'll see if I can get the changes posted here as soon as they are approved (no promises though).
11 июль 2019, 09:2411.07.19

My vault is full of useless epics and a couple of useless legendaries, I decided to 6 stars SB because I finally got something usable. She isn't bad on CB but for sure she is not OP. To be really good, she needs 21 tomes... and that's a lot!

Instead of nerfing a good champion, fix epics and legendaries. As you can probably notice, all players are using the same 10/15 champions. This makes a game that has really good potential boring. 

However, your biggest problem is not the champions balancing but how you are trying to solve these problems and how you are dealing with the community (that is also your customer base). You're doing it wrong and the worst part is that you do not realize it.

11 июль 2019, 09:4811.07.19

Dear Plarium. Are you shure that steel bowyer nerf is a good idea? After tons of people books spend on her... It is like a scum all your players.

May be you need to better test new characters. And focusing on rebalance bad legendary champions. But not on champion, that only one use is a clan boss!

11 июль 2019, 11:2911.07.19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Given that she's been out less than a week I'd say this is pretty fast acting by Plarium.  Considerably better than the Painkeeper situation.  On one hand I feel a little bad for the early adopters who invested heavily into her, since that could also easily be remedied by Plarium, but on the other hand we did just see Painkeeper get nerfed without compensation so I'm less sympathetic with anyone who didn't learn the lesson there.

And the lesson here is what? "Don't invest in decent rare champs ever?"

That's the lesson here? I invested heavily into PK and now I am forced to replace her anywhere she's been used with zero compensation and zero foreshadowing for a MASSIVE quadruple nerf to a champ nobody was complaining about EVER.

Btw just few days ago I finally got Apothecary. I guess I should just use him as food because clearly he is outperforming the trash tier legendaries they refuse to bring up to par. Maybe we should just hold off on playing the game, investing in any champion altogether.
11 июль 2019, 12:1211.07.19

Marius said:

I understand being annoyed, constructive criticism is welcome, but severe infractions of the code of conduct will result in appropriate penalties. 

You think you understand our frustration? You know how it is at lvl 60 and your only lengendary is Astralith (who probably never gets buffed).. your fully upgraded lvl. 60 Painkeeper gets nerfed and just right after you spend all your rare tombs into Steelbower you read your investment was wrong again... are you sure you know what our frustration is? 

Well at least there still is the Foli fusion running.... no wait... it's impossible to solve that giant puzzle if you have a job and family

Never tell us again you understand if we are being annoyed because you don't!

MariusAdmin
11 июль 2019, 12:3211.07.19
11 июль 2019, 12:36(отредактировано)

JandraM said:

You think you understand our frustration? You know how it is at lvl 60 and your only lengendary is Astralith (who probably never gets buffed).. your fully upgraded lvl. 60 Painkeeper gets nerfed and just right after you spend all your rare tombs into Steelbower you read your investment was wrong again... are you sure you know what our frustration is? 

Well at least there still is the Foli fusion running.... no wait... it's impossible to solve that giant puzzle if you have a job and family

Never tell us again you understand if we are being annoyed because you don't!

Ah yes, clearly, I am just a Cog in a Soulless Corporate Machine ;) 

But no, I play the game myself and had some of my top Champions nerfed (Crimson Helm being the most dramatic change). I also play other games and had to deal with similar situations before as a player.

11 июль 2019, 12:3411.07.19
11 июль 2019, 12:36(отредактировано)

Marius said:

Лучше вместо того что бы нерфить Стальную тетиву, сделали повышение характеристик легендарным персонажем, как может быть такое что эпические убивают лег , а когда в команде 3 синих и 1 эпический и против тебя 4 леги 5 звезд с полным развитием и ты их убиваешь?

вы завлекаете людей и опрокидываете их с "войной фракции", башню в подземелий должны били открыть давно уже, в итоге вы вупаскаете персонажей под слияние и не протестировав их выпустили и когда он стал народным любимчиком как Холодное сердце (они практически не чем не отличаются) вы обрезаете её? 

Я УДАЛЯЮ ИГРУ 

Better instead that would nerf a Steel string, made a performance of the legendary character, how can there be such an epic kill that formed , and when the team 3 blue and 1 epic and 4 legs against you 5 stars with full development and you kill them?

you draw people in and topple them with "war faction," the tower dungeons should be beaten to open for a long time already, in the end you upscale characters under the merger and without testing they were released and when he became a people's favorite as a Cold heart (they are practically not different) you cut it? 

I DELETE THE GAME

11 июль 2019, 13:0311.07.19

Hey Marius, not presuming to tell you how to do your job, but honestly, the next post you make in here should really mention reimbursment/compensation plans from the developers (should ideally happen alongside the bowyer rework) 

Would help a hell of a lot to sedate posters who have used resources (myself included)

Just posting about a future nerf & saying stay tuned really only annoys players (especially when 'soon' has multiple definitions! 😉)

Have a, er, good? day

MariusAdmin
11 июль 2019, 13:1411.07.19

Kin Ookami said:

Hey Marius, not presuming to tell you how to do your job, but honestly, the next post you make in here should really mention reimbursment/compensation plans from the developers (should ideally happen alongside the bowyer rework) 

I am not going to promise something that I was not told about. 

On top of that neither you nor I know exactly what Steel Bowyer will be like after the changes. As I've mentioned in my original post, we want to keep her a viable Champion. 

11 июль 2019, 13:2311.07.19
11 июль 2019, 13:24(отредактировано)

Marius said:

But no, I play the game myself and had some of my top Champions nerfed (Crimson Helm being the most dramatic change). I also play other games and had to deal with similar situations before as a player.

this shows me that you don't really understand why people are upset... if you play games from other companies you would know that you get your ressources back if such drastic changes happen. 

We got a lot promises about buffing certain champs (how many times you told us Astralith will be next?) and instead two freshly released rares get nerfed just right after people heavily invested in them. If the devs didn't saw the CB potential in Steelbower (and that's all she got)... than there must be something wrong with your character design team.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.