Все Категории

(Important Notice) Steel Bowyer Rebalance

(Important Notice) Steel Bowyer Rebalance

Поиск
Комментарии
23 авг. 2019, 16:5523.08.19
Damn, they really nerfed the hell out of her. I was keeping one in the vault to wait and see how bad the Nerf was... Really bad... Well, out of the vault and into the pantry. She's a food hero now, good job Plarium! You f'd your players again! Mission accomplished!
27 авг. 2019, 05:0227.08.19

This nerf doesn’t make sense! Without GS/WM she was out dmg some of her good rare counterparts like Kael and some crappy Epics... I don’t think her dmg was so off the mark that she needed a nerf (but let’s say she did then from 4 hits to 1??? Come on guys). 

If you think she needed to be nerfed then what about someone like Outland monk. At level 40 with full skills and no mastery upgrades, Outland monk out paces rare level 50 and epics level 50 cb dmg quite easily... and by 200-400k. And Outland monk is a common. It seems like maybe you should fix a common champ from outpacing an epic champ before nerfing a rare that outpaces epics.

You might as well have just deleted her completely from the game and rewarded everyone who had her with tomes and brew to make up for it cuz she’s not useful for any cb team now.
29 авг. 2019, 02:1429.08.19

I spent considerable time and skill tomes on this champion...you need to offer some kind compensation since she is absolutely terrible and not worth anything other than food for other champions. I am so disappointed in this happening especially since like I stated all the time spent leveling/ranking and gearing her up. There needs to be something given to those that have her on their rosters. Can you please review and respond back with a plan on compensating the players.

29 авг. 2019, 02:1929.08.19
I agree the nerf wasn't very well thought through or the data really looked at. It was those that didn't get this champion or spend any time or silver complaining. I am so disappointed with this team doing what they did that I am rethinking putting in any more time or money on this game. I ran the data and it wasn't that far off and in some areas she was not keeping up with other rare champions but that wasn't talked avout. What a terrible move????
4 сент. 2019, 16:3404.09.19
I just read through a good chunk of this thread. I'm curious what happened with this? It should not matter if Bowyer was nerfed to be "viable" players invested in her based off her potential at the time with no knowledge of a incoming nerf. If I had invested skills books, chickens, ascensions into this Champion I'd want all those things back. That is insane Plarium would do such a think and not compensate the player base. If I spent any money I would demand a refund from whom ever you made the purchase from. 
4 сент. 2019, 22:0004.09.19
Are we still talking about the bowyer nerf?  Let it go.  The ship has sailed.  LET THE THREAD DIE.  If you were going to leave, y’all would’ve done it already.  Now, you’re just whining.
6 сент. 2019, 16:2006.09.19
6 сент. 2019, 16:20(отредактировано)

ntp0124 said:

Are we still talking about the bowyer nerf?  Let it go.  The ship has sailed.  LET THE THREAD DIE.  If you were going to leave, y’all would’ve done it already.  Now, you’re just whining.

Are you sure you're not some plarium employee with this kinda attitude? Or maybe did not have the hero nor spent any resources to build her up to have her demoted to a trashmob in under a month from release.

6 сент. 2019, 20:4006.09.19
Lol.  It’s part of the game.  I just leveled and scrolled and booked and geared a champ for cb.  He was doing 6 mil per key for about a week now, and I just pulled his replacement.  Now, I have to start all over and those resources feel wasted now.  They probably should’ve helped the bowyer people out, but they didn’t and they’re obviously not gonna.  My only point is that it is probably time to let it go.  Move on.  Shit or get off the pot.
7 сент. 2019, 08:3807.09.19
This doesnt mean we have no right to complain about it, if more and more people become disgruntled they can overthrow governments, this is a game ruled by greedy corps unfortunatelly, this will also be the downfall of the game, i got a few other games in mind that offer me way more than this does, shame to see it go this way tho.
7 сент. 2019, 22:2607.09.19
Umbreeyoree said:

alette11 said:

funny how Marius and Cirilla doesnt even want to reply anymore because they know how greedy liars they are...

Marius got "promoted" so he doesn't respond to posts anymore. Cirilla I got nothing on and I haven't seen Valkyrie in forever.

Yup, Marius dont need to give a fok anymore and thats bad coz he was the only one here who could stands his ground in conversation. Rest of moderation was and is just trash.
11 сент. 2019, 16:3411.09.19
People spent money on upgrading SB! Nerfing her is almost tantamount to fraud because it deprived people of the value they thought they were going to get. You wouldn’t be happy if you spent 1000 dollars on an iPhone only to find out later that Apple downgraded the phone to save on battery life. If somebody cheated on you or committed a crime, you don’t just “let the [issue] die”. I mean what kind of thinking is that?! Letting it go without justice being served only gives the offending party another opportunity to do the same wrong thing again.

ntp0124 said:

21 сент. 2019, 01:0721.09.19

Plarium, its discouraging to see this going on and on. Heroes being rebalanced becuase you launch them without the proper testing. Players dedicate time and money, tons of time and some tons of money into the game. When you strip away all that investment showing incompetence or irresponsibility related to the proper tests of heroes before being released, adds to the discouragement thats ramping around.

We would need you to be more responsible with releasing heroes and if by any chance you have to rebalance some hero, you have to offer something in exchange to those that leveled the hero and booked her, etc. Like the option to reset the hero to zero getting brews for all the experience equivalent to what each one has invested in her.

Remember that experience is real life time we invested into the game and you should show respect for that by reimbursing when its because the lack of adequate testing for proper releases on your end.

Whats fair and respectful, it is...
26 сент. 2019, 04:0126.09.19
I think that for plarium to say sb would be nerfed but still be viable was a joke. They know that sb is junk now and that's why none of them post in this thread anymore. None of them want to catch flak for their own issues. Someone from plarium should have the professionalism to respond and explain what happened. 
20 июнь 2020, 21:5720.06.20
Hey Marius c'mon man Steel bowyer is one of the few champs with Enemy max ho ability atleast give her back her old cooldown on A3 and regarding damage increase her 1/3 she is is hitting like 1/5 %  before nerf
25 июнь 2020, 17:1325.06.20

Another nerf and wasted time and books, is life, do what? 

29 янв. 2021, 17:4029.01.21

yea power her down so we can  not make gold 1

4 фев. 2021, 05:4404.02.21

Dedication at its finest.

1 year later, They still trying to get Steel Bowyer rebalance appealed. 

Steel Bowyer has been in my vault sense the rebalance.

Steel Bowyer waiting for her day to return to the sun light. lol

4 фев. 2021, 09:2204.02.21

well now from beeing very good(not op wthat ever you say) against bosses,nothing better than fck coldheart(wich is again just ok-glass cannon) you made her now just a bad joke of a champ,worst than armiger by far and all the rest of max hp dmg champs,she is siting in valut for everybody who invested in her,and after one year you did not even try to just tweak her,same on you plarium,i know she was just cutting your revenue bc people was using her insted of buying sacred packs to use 1% of usuable legos,and rest just sitting in valut again,just like all the others caring about money and player base can f themself like usuall,just a reminder that she still needs to be buffed regardless you nerfed her to the point that she is worst now than half of the uncomes,think about it a litlle

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.