Все Категории

Update Highlights 2.30

Update Highlights 2.30

Поиск
22 окт. 2020, 10:1722.10.20

Update Highlights 2.30

Hello, everyone!

A new Raid Update is due to go live soon, and we are here to highlight the cool new stuff you can expect to see. With Halloween just around the corner, we are going to release 4 spooky Champions to fit the spirit of the celebration. One of these Champions, Elegaius, will be available for a Halloween Champion Fragments event. 

On top of that, there’s a powerful new Champion available as an exclusive reward for completing Faction Wars with the maximum number of Stars!

There will be some quality of life improvements as well while we prepare the Doom Tower launch. Read on to learn more!

New Champions - Halloween

Just for the occasion, we are releasing 4 new ones for you guys to enjoy. You can find the entire list below.

Lydia the Deathsiren - Faction Wars Reward

FAQ

The learning curve of Raid: Shadow Legends is a steep one, and even experienced players sometimes find themselves in need of a guide. But looking things up on the forum or YouTube is a chore, and even though we have feature guides linked on their respective pages, it’s not always easy to navigate when you want to check out several things in a row.

So! We are adding a unified FAQ that you will be able to access from the side menu in your Bastion. It will include links to all relevant game guides and a section for ongoing technical issues and bug reports - all easily accessible at a tap.

Bazaar Additions

Three new player avatars will be added to the Bazaar (Gold Tier). These will appear at random in a single slot and remain available 30 days. After that time expires, the avatar will cycle to the next one. Each avatar will be available for purchase once per account!

Miscellaneous

• Classic Arena Rewards will now be available in the Arena Tiers tab and can be claimed by tapping the chest icon there. We’ll add an indicator to show players when they have available rewards.
  • Will fix a bug causing players to get an incorrect notification (green progress bar) when they are not eligible to advance in the next Tag Team Arena Tier.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 окт. 2020, 10:5422.10.20
The first 2 avatars from Bazaar are horrible... wondering who will buy sucha flop offer, really!
22 окт. 2020, 11:0122.10.20
@Plarium - does adding more avatars put a strain on the servers? Please let us have more choices for avatars, perhaps of the champions we already own, or through some other method. The current ones are so boring! Since the thumbnails are already in game, it's just a matter of fetching them when a player logs in. Also, if you're going to grant avatars to people of high tier arena, do the same for lower tiers too (and classic arena)! Maybe a choice of Rare/Epic for Bronze and Silver tiers, Legendary for Gold, Unique ones for Platinum. Pretty please!
22 окт. 2020, 11:1122.10.20

Please give us Narma the returned, instead of Elegaius as the fragment collector champ - will add so much value to the community for clan boss!

22 окт. 2020, 11:2122.10.20
Why are the new champions kits so situational? It dampens their effectiveness to be played in just "any team". I was so excited and anxiously awaiting this Halloween event... This announcement is saddening.
22 окт. 2020, 11:2322.10.20

Shad0wBill said:

Please give us Narma the returned, instead of Elegaius as the fragment collector champ - will add so much value to the community for clan boss!

yes. this is good idea. 

beside this

- We still miss another CA champ Plarium. Force affinity. Fusable

- We need x10 for void shards

- We seek option to lock abilities in fights

looking forward to content you prepare for us, but still, listen to your comunity please. 

cheers

22 окт. 2020, 11:2522.10.20
22 окт. 2020, 11:41(отредактировано)

Nice! I can't wait!

About time there were more Portraits in the game :)

They look very cool.

Champion design is hella cool as always!

I don't think i will be going for the fragment fusion though, seems like a good champ, but i don't know if i need another Undead support.

I got plenty of Undead for Faction Wars at the moment. Revenants on the other hand, i could use some more in my roster :)

I would totally go for the fragment fusion if it was the Rev Knight leggo.

Still, nice update! Thank you for all the hard work!

22 окт. 2020, 11:3222.10.20

Ummmm what about the added space for champs and artifacts? And why the hell isn't that part of this update? But sure keep giving us more champs and making us eat others that we would have liked to keep just to make room. Update is a fail already. 

22 окт. 2020, 11:4422.10.20
It would be great to give us some new avatars to all players that can't get to gold in tag team arena.  All that you give and add to to the game are focused on end game players. The market could have some new avatars or  one or two ainchent shard per month. Giving a little more to new and mid game players wouldn't hurt and it would get players to play more often. Keep up the good work. 
22 окт. 2020, 11:4522.10.20

In the next release, please do something for us to be able to differentiate the duplicate champions (a number on the icon perhaps?)

22 окт. 2020, 11:5222.10.20

Could you somehow allow us to use the rest of the champion icons for the profile icon? Honestly, I don't think it costs that much and I think it should be something basic. You could make that when unlocking a champion its icon could be used.

22 окт. 2020, 12:1222.10.20
Elegauis pic is basically my profile picture in my social media account
22 окт. 2020, 13:2922.10.20
Shad0wBill said:

22 окт. 2020, 14:0222.10.20

Aside from the Arena Chest no longer auto-claiming and the FAQ I think I hate all of this, lmao.

I understand it's Halloween so "Undead" fits the bill but Undead already have a MASSIVE amount of Legendaries. Does it really HAVE to be funneled into Undead? I'm sure you could make like, a Dwarf with some halloween theming or something. Or a Skinwalker or whoever else.

More Void Legendaries diluting an already inaccessible pool is never a good thing, especially when she seems so... situational? Never gonna pull a Krisk at this rate, lmao.

22 окт. 2020, 14:1522.10.20

How about you really balance out all leganday champions, all players must have repeat this so many times and still no change.

Honestly play your game and try out each leganday champion at each area and dont use best gear use what 80% of what players have normal gear. balance them out to have some use 90% of them are worthless.

How is it possible that a legendary champion Septimus for example has 13k base health and a rare champion Coldheart has the same 13k how do you not notice this?

Stop looking at the reviews of what the players have for each champion this is outdated and make you look lazy play your game 

22 окт. 2020, 14:2922.10.20

" With Halloween just around the corner, we are going to release 4 spooky Champions to fit the spirit of the celebration. [...] 

On top of that, there’s a " Super f....ng cheated" new Champion "for ultra late game or whale players" available as an exclusive reward for completing Faction Wars with the maximum number of Stars!

Whow I'm so excited... 
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
22 окт. 2020, 14:4122.10.20

Greetings and salutations!

FsomethingCK said:

@Plarium - does adding more avatars put a strain on the servers? Please let us have more choices for avatars, perhaps of the champions we already own, or through some other method. The current ones are so boring! Since the thumbnails are already in game, it's just a matter of fetching them when a player logs in. Also, if you're going to grant avatars to people of high tier arena, do the same for lower tiers too (and classic arena)! Maybe a choice of Rare/Epic for Bronze and Silver tiers, Legendary for Gold, Unique ones for Platinum. Pretty please!

Thank you for your suggestions. I will forward them to the development team. We are considering adding more avatars to the game in the future.

METCALF1991 said:

Ummmm what about the added space for champs and artifacts? And why the hell isn't that part of this update? But sure keep giving us more champs and making us eat others that we would have liked to keep just to make room. 

We are working on a patch that will increase artifact storage and the number of champions everyone can have. This change is a multilayered and challenging task that needs time and a considerable amount of technical work. We will do our best to release it as soon as possible, but it will take some time.

RAINLIGHT76 said:

In the next release, please do something for us to be able to differentiate the duplicate champions (a number on the icon perhaps?)

This issue is always in our attention, and we are working on a solution.

BAELZOR said:

Champion design is hella cool as always! 
I don't think i will be going for the fragment fusion though, seems like a good champ, but i don't know if i need another Undead support. 
I got plenty of Undead for Faction Wars at the moment. Revenants on the other hand, i could use some more in my roster :) 
I would totally go for the fragment fusion if it was the Rev Knight leggo. 
Still, nice update!
Thank you for all the hard work!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on current fragment fusion and your kind words. I will forward your recommendation to the development team.

Have a nice day, and stay healthy.

22 окт. 2020, 15:1222.10.20

I always look forward to new champions being added to the game. I love the fusion events because they give the game an aura of excitement and honestly a reason to do more then the basic login and finish dailies grind. 

The day in, day out login and do dailies becomes a boring chore. How long until a player realizes that this is a chore that can be eliminated from their real life schedule?

This new fusion looks disappointing. This is compounded by the fact that the legendary character everyone is going to want isn’t the subject of the fusion. 

I don’t understand why Plarium doesn’t see the value in giving their player base a chance to obtain a good legendary outside of summoning them with shards. Getting a new good hero whom can actually help anyone’s account is a sure way to keep players coming back.

I won’t be pursuing this champion, and I don’t see myself getting excited about shard pulling as much anymore either, at least not until something is done about pulling duplicate and triplicate heroes.

Please do something to bring excitement back to the game, your audience sees how to fix this, please listen. I’m a huge fan, and it really disappoints me to see this downward spiral.

garrettbordenModerator
22 окт. 2020, 16:0522.10.20
Awesome! I'm going to be farming tons of 3v3 now. Good use for my 30k bars. Only a couple more days till I get Lydia...
22 окт. 2020, 18:1522.10.20
22 окт. 2020, 18:16(отредактировано)

The Good:

Great we got Jason Voorhees, where's the rest of the Holy Four (Freddy Krueger, Michael Mayers and Leatherface)? We already have Frankenstein's monster, werewolf and nosferatu, why not finish another famous group? :-)

The (Very) Bad:

Lydia...

Dear Plarium, are you really that [censored]? I think the cheaters already have enough OP and broken heroes. And what will you do? You will add another OP character that will destroy the arena even more.

I think it's time to abandon the platinum arena reset so that the cheaters stay there and don't ruin the game for normal players. Or better solution, create a separate arena server just for cheaters where they can compare their dic... ehm egos. This will finally solve the arena problem for normal players and players who have not played the game from the beginning.

22 окт. 2020, 18:1922.10.20
Anselm said:

I always look forward to new champions being added to the game. I love the fusion events because they give the game an aura of excitement and honestly a reason to do more then the basic login and finish dailies grind. 

The day in, day out login and do dailies becomes a boring chore. How long until a player realizes that this is a chore that can be eliminated from their real life schedule?

This new fusion looks disappointing. This is compounded by the fact that the legendary character everyone is going to want isn’t the subject of the fusion. 

I don’t understand why Plarium doesn’t see the value in giving their player base a chance to obtain a good legendary outside of summoning them with shards. Getting a new good hero whom can actually help anyone’s account is a sure way to keep players coming back.

I won’t be pursuing this champion, and I don’t see myself getting excited about shard pulling as much anymore either, at least not until something is done about pulling duplicate and triplicate heroes.

Please do something to bring excitement back to the game, your audience sees how to fix this, please listen. I’m a huge fan, and it really disappoints me to see this downward spiral.