Все Категории

Increase number of messages before they auto delete

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
10 март 2016, 21:2910.03.16

Hello

my suggestion is to increase the number of messages i can have before its auto deleted

if i'm not wrote now you can only have 100 messages before then deleted

i think its should be atleast 200 messages

and since its the only way we can talk to someone else in the game i see no reason why not to increase it 

its happend to me too much times that messages getting deleted in a middle of conversation

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
11 март 2016, 09:1211.03.16
14 март 2016, 08:40(отредактировано)

To prevent your messages from being deleted, you can sort the messages you receive and delete the ones that are useless (for example like most of players do with battle reports). 

Wise management is a better measure, because increasing the limit won't prevent your messages deletion in the middle of conversation.
12 март 2016, 23:3712.03.16

I don't see an option to filter messages. But Alyona is right you should manage your messages. If you're talking to one person that much in-game. I suggest having the same convo in a private chat using the forum. You won't have to worry about losing your mails that way. For those mails that are really important I suggest taking screenshots. 

But side note would make for an interesting premium feature. 
13 март 2016, 10:3413.03.16
29 дек. 2018, 16:48(отредактировано)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

To prevent your messages from being deleted, you can sort the messages you receive and delete the ones that are useless (for example battle reports). 

Wise management is a better measure, because increasing the limit won't prevent your messages deletion in the middle of conversation.

i'm not talking about reports i'm talking about private messages...

in private messages i can only delete the hole conversation with a person i cant delete some specific messages inside this conversations

wise management?? not really.. maybe you guys use other forum or chats out side the game.. but for the regular player that only use the in-game messages and chat.. only 100 save messages for communicate with all the players in you BH + you friends outside the BH...just not enought 

i guess you dont use the messages so you dont think they are important..
13 март 2016, 11:2913.03.16

ELIA444,

You can delete selective messages from a conversation. Just open the conversation, go to the message you want to delete. As soon as you move cursor over the message on the top right corner (of that message) you see two buttons, one is copy while other one is cross which means delete.

& regarding Alyona reply she was quoting reports as an example because many players delete random reports to save the useful one's.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
14 март 2016, 08:4014.03.16
Fazi said:

ELIA444,

You can delete selective messages from a conversation. Just open the conversation, go to the message you want to delete. As soon as you move cursor over the message on the top right corner (of that message) you see two buttons, one is copy while other one is cross which means delete.

& regarding Alyona reply she was quoting reports as an example because many players delete random reports to save the useful one's.

Yes, I have edited it a little to make it more clear :)
14 март 2016, 09:2014.03.16
29 дек. 2018, 17:06(отредактировано)

Ok..i didn't know about this option..thanks about that..

but its still don't change the fact i think you need to increase the number of messages before they auto delete