Why is my account blocked?

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
23 авг. 2019, 17:0123.08.19

Why is my account blocked?

Why is my account blocked?...

http://prntscr.com/owns77

I don't speak to anyone?

Is there anything I can do other than quit?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
24 авг. 2019, 09:4724.08.19

I was told that you got a request by the admin that you ignored. As a fellow player, I have no power to undo this, nor can I contact anyone before Tuesday (a holiday in Ukraine).

I see that your ban is timed, so wait it out, then check what they want, and act accordingly to avoid any further actions like this one. I'm guessing they sent you either a parrot or a private message here on the portal, but I don't know, so check both.

24 авг. 2019, 16:2024.08.19

Ok, so not received any parrots or private message, although I hadn't logged in for a couple of days, but the admin surely would have known this.

I don't speak to anyone, so really I'd like some further information on my alleged "abusive behaviour".

I'll wait this out, but it will be interesting to see why. 

26 авг. 2019, 13:5426.08.19

Ok, I'm back in and I have this message; 

http://prntscr.com/oxog43

1. I wasn't told there was a problem before my account was suspended. Your message reads as though I have failed to act on your request, when there was no communication.

2. My avatar is the same as the avatar used by a whole other BH; is their whole BH suspended for "abusive behaviour" ?

3. The avatar is a picture of a PHOENIX. It was obtained via a Google search. Please explain how this is offensive? 

I will change my avatar so I may continue playing the game.

I'm sure I won't get reasonable answers to any of my points above.

26 авг. 2019, 20:1826.08.19

Ok thank-you for clearing up points 2 & 3. Lesson learned.

With regard to point 1, when I have stated "your message", I meant the admin, not you personally. 

I'd really like to know how/when their original warning was sent. thanks

CrowbarModerator
27 авг. 2019, 10:3827.08.19

They said that they used the same way of communication to warn you (so, a parrot). My guess is that you probably deleted the parrot by accident. Surprisingly many people do that. If not, and you really never got it, I can only think of it being a one-time glitch, but I've never seen a parrot go missing before, which is why I think it's unlikely.

Either way, it's all over now, and I don't think we'll get any smarter about it.

CrowbarModerator
26 авг. 2019, 15:3926.08.19

ALL POWERFUL said:

Ok, I'm back in and I have this message; http://prntscr.com/oxog43
1. I wasn't told there was a problem before my account was suspended. Your message reads as though I have failed to act on your request, when there was no communication.

Not on MY request. Mods here are ordinary players, like you. I do have some extra "powers" on the forum, but in the game, we are completely equal.

I was told that you were warned and then banned when you failed to comply. I don't know through which channel(s?) they've contacted you, but I'll ask.

ALL POWERFUL said:

2. My avatar is the same as the avatar used by a whole other BH; is their whole BH suspended for "abusive behaviour" ?

I suspect you got it for the reason of impersonating them, and impersonating other players is considered "abusive behaviour".

ALL POWERFUL said:

3. The avatar is a picture of a PHOENIX. It was obtained via a Google search. Please explain how this is offensive?

That avatar was custom made by Plarium developers, so you took it from the game. It's not offensive, it's abusive, as I explained above.