Все Категории

New Brotherhood Bastion Levels

How to join our moderation team?

New Brotherhood Bastion Levels

Ahoy Captain,

I bring a fine piece of news: Brotherhood Bastions and Fields of Knowledge can now be upgraded to Level 30.

Remember, each Brotherhood Bastion upgrade Level:

- Grants you additional Influence Points
- Increases the Bonuses you are able to receive from your Fields of Knowledge

Your Brotherhood needs to fulfill several requirements to upgrade its Bastion, including holding the required position in the Brotherhood Rankings, and downgrading a Brotherhood Bastion of the required Level or higher.

New Milestone Levels have also been added. Alongside 5, the new Levels are 8, 12, 17, 20, 23, 26, and 30. Once a Brotherhood Bastion has been upgraded up to or beyond a Milestone Level, it cannot be downgraded below it.

Make the most of this knowledge, and conquer the high seas!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley 

Просмотры
Комментарии
1 дек. 2022, 12:2901.12.22
17 дек. 2022, 17:0217.12.22
17 дек. 2022, 17:05(отредактировано)

Do we have a  full list of requirements to get to bastion level 30? without adequate info.. hard to make strategic plans in a strategic game without info. Game is hard enough without knowing the rules.

I know it takes 10 ps to get level 21 ---  15 ps & dg L-21B to get to level 22  -

- some one said we need 20ps and DG level 22 to upgrade to Safe L23B  

rumors are 25Ps without DG to get L-24B?

Please direct us where to see this info..  

or tell us Plarium is holding back this critical tidbits of info on purpose?

if we can't plan for future, there is not much future

i

CrowbarModerator
17 дек. 2022, 21:4317.12.22

Plarium is holding back these critical tidbits of info on purpose. 😔

I asked for all the requirements (from 1 to 30) and they told me that they don't have them. I am sure that the devs have those (how could they not?), but I don't have a contact with them and I have no idea why are they not sharing this.

I got unofficial info from my BH leader, which says 5 more Presidios for each next level, as you suspected, plus downgrading a Bastion of one level below except when that is a protected level. So, to build Bastion 23, you need to downgrade someone's 22, but for 24 there is no such requirement because 23 cannot be downgraded.

This goes all the way to 30, but I cannot guarantee that it's correct because I don't know who gave that info to my leader nor how that person obtained it.

Finally, if that info is correct, you need to hold 55 level 5 Presidios and downgrade a level 29 Bastion to upgrade yours to level 30. That is, IMO, insane: 3 players per persidio if your BH is full is a ridiculous requirement. As a fellow player (so, not speaking as a moderator here), I think that we're not supposed to play it, but that the intention is that all the upgrades are quickly rubied up for some quick Plarium cash.

10 дек. 2023, 05:4810.12.23

QUESTIONS:

Starting from Level 5 what upgrades require downgrading a level the same as or higher than your own to advance?

Level 5 to 6 ? Not sure ( I forget if it was needed or not ).

Level 6 to 7 - Downgrade a Level 6 to get to 7

Level 7 to 8 - Downgrade a level 7 to get to 8

Level 8 to 9 - Unknown

Level 9 to 10 - Unknown

Level 10 to 11 - Unknown

Level 11 to 12 - Unknown

Can two BHs work together to take turns hitting each other to get the rival downgrade requirements?  

How would that work ( in theory )?

CrowbarModerator
10 дек. 2023, 18:1710.12.23

5 ➡️ 6 only requires building blocks.

20 ➡️ 21 requires having 10 level 5 Presidios and a top 800 rank, but no downgrades.

IIRC, upgrading from milestone levels to the next ones does not require downgrades of others' Bastions (makes sense, since you always need to downgrade a Bastion of the same or higher level).

Downgrade swap works like this:

1. You are both at level n.
  2. You downgrade theirs to level n - 1.
  3. They rebuild to level n and you upgrade to n + 1. Do not mess up this step!!!
  4. They downgrade you to level n.
  5. You rebuild to n + 1, while they upgrade to n + 1.

The order is important!!! Upgrading to level n + 1 removes the requirements up to that level. But, if you swap steps 3 and 4 above and get downgraded first (from n to n - 1), then the fulfillment of the downgrade requirement doesn't stick and the first downgrade is instead wasted.

Notice that this becomes problematic with milestone levels. Say you are both at level n = 19. Then the above looks like this:

1. You are both at level 19.
  2. You downgrade theirs to level 18.
  3. They rebuild to level n and you upgrade to 20.
  4. They downgrade you to level 19... Whoops! This won't work, because 20 is a milestone level that cannot be downgraded.

So, instead, you need to upgrade to n + 2 (in this example, 21), so they can downgrade you to n + 1 (in this example, 20). This, however, usually means holding 10 more Presidios.

I strongly advise you to plan ahead in a way that will allow you to boost each and every thing that you need to do (including upgrading temporarily held Presidios, if you need them) with rubies. Time is of the essence, unless you want to risk someone else crashing your party.

This post is courtesy of my mates in Phoenix@s2. I was unsure of the details, so I asked them. 🤓

Good luck!