Все Категории

New Event

How to join our moderation team?

New Event

New Event
Ruby Reimbursement Rally

Ahoy Captain,

A new way to get the most out of Rubies is sweeping across the Seven Seas!

The Ruby Reimbursement Rally is a time-limited Event that allows you to get back a percentage of the Rubies you spend during the Event. The percentage you receive will depend on the number of Rubies you use.

You can increase the return rate by using Rubies to:

- Revive Units
- Get Items at the Smuggler's Den
- Construct and Upgrade Buildings
- Research and Upgrade Discoveries
- Complete any action that requires Rubies

Note: You will be able to claim your reimbursed Rubies once the Event ends.

This opportunity to get back your Rubies won’t last for many tides. Get in quick to make the most of it, scallywag!

Piratically yers,
Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
12 март 2021, 12:0212.03.21
12 март 2021, 15:4712.03.21
12 март 2021, 15:49(отредактировано)

ok ok this is good but i have boosted building upgrade whit rubie and got no point's ? so now what anybody else hepened so ? im not going to send issue message to support anyway ...

problem has been resolved i have refreshed game and got the point ! event working ... if anybody didnt get point whit rubie use then just refresh your page and you will see the change on point's ^.^

CrowbarModerator
12 март 2021, 19:0812.03.21

@RaKT, thank you for letting us know. 😀

AlinaCommunity Manager
17 март 2021, 14:2017.03.21
RaKT

ok ok this is good but i have boosted building upgrade whit rubie and got no point's ? so now what anybody else hepened so ? im not going to send issue message to support anyway ...

problem has been resolved i have refreshed game and got the point ! event working ... if anybody didnt get point whit rubie use then just refresh your page and you will see the change on point's ^.^

Thanks for reporting it, Captain! I've forwarded this case to the dev team. They'll check it before the next launch. Cheers!

19 март 2021, 06:3719.03.21

Is there a place in the game where we can see statistics about the Ruby Reimbursement Rally? Rubies redeemed, time left in the rally, return rate, etc. I can't find any reference to it within the game itself.

Snidely Whiplash

CrowbarModerator
19 март 2021, 14:4019.03.21
SnidelyWhiplash

Is there a place in the game where we can see statistics about the Ruby Reimbursement Rally? Rubies redeemed, time left in the rally, return rate, etc. I can't find any reference to it within the game itself.

Snidely Whiplash

That is because it is not currently active. Same as any other tournament: you see them only while they are active or you have unclaimed rewards waiting for you.

When we get the next one you'll see it near the "Events" window, roughly around the spot where you also see the current Brawl.