Все Категории

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Ahoy Captain,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Brotherhood Settings tweaked so it is now possible to set the Required Level of applicants to 120
- Crew Limit when sending Units to Presidios increased to 150000 (server 2 and 3)
- Fixed the “Brotherhood Bastion” window so that requirements for upgrading your Brotherhood Bastion display correctly in all languages
- Fixed the “Potions” subtab within the “Misc.” tab of the Smuggler’s Den so all text displays correctly
- Fixed Brotherhood Achievements so that all Brotherhood Members receive a letter when a new Achievement Level is reached
- Fixed Monthly Contracts so that the “Get {0} Friends to start playing the game” Contract no longer appears

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Piratically yers,
Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley 

Просмотры
Комментарии
27 апр. 2022, 10:1427.04.22
28 апр. 2022, 11:0228.04.22

Почему удалили русскоязычный форум? Его теперь никогда не будет? (не все люди знают английский).

CrowbarModerator
28 апр. 2022, 16:2728.04.22

Plarium had to put their cooperation with the non-English moderators on hold, and because of that all non-English forums (RU, FR, DE) are closed for the time being. Unfortunately, I don't know when will they be reopened.

You can use Russian if you want to, and translate our responses with Google Translate, just like I translated your quetion.

---

Plarium пришлось приостановить сотрудничество с неанглоязычными модераторами, в связи с чем все неанглоязычные форумы (RU, FR, DE) на данный момент закрыты. К сожалению, я не знаю, когда они откроются.

Вы можете использовать русский язык, если хотите, и переводить наши ответы с помощью Google Translate, точно так же, как я перевел ваш вопрос.