Все Категории

Wrong Tournament Rewards

How to join our moderation team?

Wrong Tournament Rewards

Dear Players,

This is to address the situation with the wrong rewards in one of the tournaments. The numbers were incorrectly stated from the very start, and we very much apologize for this confusion. We had to revert the numbers to the intended state because leaving them as they were would have had a considerable impact on the game balance.

However, we understand that it was a disappointing mistake on our side that’s why we’ve sent out a compensation package to EVERY PLAYER to make up for this situation.

Thank you for being understanding as it was just a human factor, and let’s not let this mishap spoil the most wonderful time of the year. Happy Holidays! 🎄

Просмотры
Комментарии
28 дек. 2021, 12:5828.12.21
28 дек. 2021, 18:4028.12.21

Wow... what a compensation !!!

i

So you mean that Players who spent thousands of troops, millions of offence or defence get the same "compensation" as players, didnt even recognize there´s a tournament or didnt play the game??

What "compensation" do you mean???????????????

This is rediculous, changing the rewards in a running tournament and then send such "compensation"...

Really dissapointing !!!!

28 дек. 2021, 19:2228.12.21

Sorry.  i  forgot  the 45  raids.

what  a  shame!

28 дек. 2021, 22:2828.12.21

Many Players in the Game went all in losing lots of units trying to win the first advertised rewards  will Plarium return lost units used in order to try and win those top rewards first advertised ??

its all very well changing it after the horse has left the stable , the stupid compensation is an insult to all , to be blantantly honest it would not hurt Plarium one bit to honour what was first advertised and i believe i speak on behalf of all your game players, the amount of units lost / used plarium still benefit from sales, and a mega reward in game perhaps brings back something of interest in Pirates tides of fortune, as it seems to be the last platform that gets any update.

28 дек. 2021, 23:2728.12.21
29 дек. 2021, 10:34(отредактировано)

Listen here, Plarium and Company.... 

EVERYONE is upset. You cannot advertise for a over 24 hours such well-deserving rewards and then just rip them away, replacing them with such a HUGE reduction in rewards and such a PATHETIC compensation gift for everyone. In no way was any of this fair to the players who went at this tournament hard from the very start of it. I cannot speak for all servers, but I know that most of the players, the actual players, left on The Pirate Bay server have been around for years have invested years and many of us have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game. We all deserved a chance at those rewards which were originally posted. Many of us went really hard at the game, spending many troops which cost WAY more than 5 1-day boosters and 10k rubies to gain (at maximum rewards).

Plarium wants to say that those rewards would create too big of an imbalance on our server!??? Oh, fire me up, baby, because let me just lay this to you guys AGAIN.... Our server has been imbalanced ever since shiv came to it and him and his band of bootlicking allies changed the face of our server with ganging up on everyone and bullying with 100's of alt accounts attacking our Presidios. And no matter how many complaints were handed in to Plarium, they were not stopped. The Pirate Bay server is DYING. You got that? DYING. And that is just as much Plariums fault today as it was shiv's fault before he left. Don't you tell us that those rewards would spoil our server balance, none of us want to hear that because it's incorrect. Plarium was bought for $500,000,000. Those original rewards were justified as was and perfectly affordable by Plarium. Plarium is just being greedy and too worried about whiners who can't keep up because their game was messed up by other players in the game who were allowed to ruin the game for most everyone, which all comes right back on to Plarium.

I sure hope the human behind the "factor" who mistakenly set the rewards so high for this tournament is under investigation by their boss and gets a pay-cut because that person should be disappointed too! An honest mistake? NO - Adding an extra zero was MAYBE an honest mistake, but first place was 150,000 rubies, and it was changed to 10,000 rubies. That wasn't just a case of adding an extra zero on accident. Plarium, stuf your excuses where the sun don't shine. You outright ripped us off, just say it. But HEY, PIRATES, right?!?

You will see me in your formal complaints. This is just my rant! You don't even offer a single appropriate emoticon for being angry, THAT's how censored you guys are. And you know what else makes me angry? This "mistake" takes place just a couple weeks after Plarium asks us all to rate the game. Had I known that, I'd have dropped my 4 stars to 1 star. 

You can expect 2022 to be the tail end of The Pirate Bay. Everyone is fed up with the feces excreted in the game. I will NEVER play another Plarium game again. Once I quit this game on the PB server, I am through with Plarium and I will take my blogging skills to social media and put this "$500 million dollar company" to half it's worth, which will hopefully stamp the responsible ones with a little shame in all their greed, or at the least, maybe cause some disappointment like Plarium's been dishing out to their gamers for years. Don't think I'm the only one who is this upset or thinks this way either, I am simply saying what many won't "waste their time" to say. 

And don't you worry about Plarium's mistakes ruining my New Year, I'm GOLDEN. 

---> LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU AGREE with all, or most of what I said, P:ToF players! <---

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

28 дек. 2021, 23:2828.12.21
Privateer

Many Players in the Game went all in losing lots of units trying to win the first advertised rewards  will Plarium return lost units used in order to try and win those top rewards first advertised ??

its all very well changing it after the horse has left the stable , the stupid compensation is an insult to all , to be blantantly honest it would not hurt Plarium one bit to honour what was first advertised and i believe i speak on behalf of all your game players, the amount of units lost / used plarium still benefit from sales, and a mega reward in game perhaps brings back something of interest in Pirates tides of fortune, as it seems to be the last platform that gets any update.

Privateer, though we do not get along, YOU ARE CORRECT. 

29 дек. 2021, 00:0229.12.21
29 дек. 2021, 00:07(отредактировано)

What a disgrace, You made a fun event for all then destroyed it. I cant even tell you how shocked i was this morning seeing the change of the winnings after the fact. We were all playing hard last night having fun trying our best to win for our teams. Costing thousands of units to stay competitive with oposing teams.  Time to say good bye

29 дек. 2021, 00:0329.12.21

Man up Plarium ... reinstate the rewards as originaly advertised and let it play out.

29 дек. 2021, 00:2829.12.21
29 дек. 2021, 10:35(отредактировано)

You already CONTROL the balance of the game with these ridiculous offers that pop-up at the most inconvient time. This is a GAME and should be allowed to play out as the players play it. No apology can undue the horrible way you rig this game. Many, many players invested time, effort, money to play Pirates and you just screwed EVERYONE. 

Hope you are proud of what you have accomplished.

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

29 дек. 2021, 00:5929.12.21

I will second the comments of the previous posters.  While it "might" be a mistake to have posted the incorrect rewards, that is not the fault of the players and you Plarium, should honor your word and the original rewards.  Changing the rules or rewards well after a tournament has started is bad business and smacks of bait and switch tactics, which are illegal in many countries and dishonorable in every instance.  Honor your original rewards, it is the only correct thing to do in this case.

29 дек. 2021, 02:2629.12.21

Agree with all of the above and then some.  People are mad and some are leaving the game over this one.  Plarium has been intentionally trying to shed players from our game for quite some time.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to watch their actions and come to a similar conclusion (alway signore their words but watch their actions).  There does appear to be a pattern though.  

Earlier this year when the ATA Buck bug allowed players to purchase units for pennies on the dollar, Plarium did not make any attempt to reverse those gains even though the imbalance caused by that bug (allowing many many many packages to be purchased for the price of a single package).  Fixing the bug and reversing the bugged purchases would have kept the game properly balanced and would have prevented the imbalance that has caused the loss of so many players since that time.

To be clear I'm not blaming any individuals who purchased using the ATA buck method.  I've been a victim of it (likely 4B of offense that has been launched at me this year was purchased with that bug -- directly or indirectly) but I view it as history of our game and at this point an uncorrectable event.... the players that have quit in the last year aren't coming back no matter what Plarium does now.  It is telling in how Plarium administers the game if you compare the two incidents.  

At this point I"m not even sure what I'd do if I was Plarium.  They've already messed up the tournament.  People spent a lot of time on day one, spending a lot of resources to try to win a prize that Plarium un-provided.  Today most people who were chasing it are deflated and really didn't even play.  To put the rewards back would be a move just as bad as pulling them out in the first place.  If they put the rewards back, the tournament is already tainted.  They really messed up.

We'll just have to see how many players are still playing when the dust settles (say January 15th) as compared to how many had been playing a month prior.

29 дек. 2021, 05:0729.12.21

agree with  all comments above, i have played this game for almost it's entire life, and am very disappointed, notwithstanding the connectivity issues i have suffered the extra raids are extremely poor compensation for what many players have lost, plariums record for compensation is again too little to late.

guess we will see how many more players leave because of your companies poor attempts at compensation or lack thereof.

shame, this used to a fair game, but greed has prevailed along with what i consider total incompetence.

i cannot for the life of me come up with any solution for you as an example but problem solving for you all is above my paygrade. and yours as well apparently...sorry state of affairs...

29 дек. 2021, 05:2029.12.21
Chill

agree with  all comments above, i have played this game for almost it's entire life, and am very disappointed, notwithstanding the connectivity issues i have suffered the extra raids are extremely poor compensation for what many players have lost, plariums record for compensation is again too little to late.

guess we will see how many more players leave because of your companies poor attempts at compensation or lack thereof.

shame, this used to a fair game, but greed has prevailed along with what i consider total incompetence.

i cannot for the life of me come up with any solution for you as an example but problem solving for you all is above my paygrade. and yours as well apparently...sorry state of affairs...

shame on you 😟😈

29 дек. 2021, 08:2229.12.21

I am not playing Pirates (I play Soldiers) and the same "mistake" happened in Soldiers. I checked the other game forums, same deal. People across all games are fuming and everywhere people say the same about the "gift" that should make up for the mistake, that it is an insult. Time to put pressure on Plarium as they have been rigging the games long enough to yank hard earned cash out of our pockets. Enough is enough, certainly in the state the world finds itself in in 2021.

29 дек. 2021, 08:5229.12.21

Come on folks get real -  Its only a game!!!

They made a mistake - apologised - and made  a compensatory payment!!!

Accidents happen - LOL

29 дек. 2021, 09:1129.12.21
OAKENSHIELD

Accidents happen - LOL

You must be mad. Try your suggestion in the real world with a thief who stole a diamond from you, gets caught, appologizes and as compensation gives you a piece of glass.

If this game and its peers (Soldiers, Total Domination, Sparta etc.) would not allow for any spending, if it would be entirely free to play, Plarium could make such mistakes and get away with a sorry and a lame gift. Fact of the matter is that people do spend hard earned cash on this game, see an event which has a nice reward, go all in to have it all stripped away more than a day later and then should be satisfied with "sorry" and a petty gift? No bueno if you ask me and paints a picture of the unlimited greed of Plarium. As I mentioned above, I play soldiers and in November there was an opponent who lost $40K dollar by doing senseless attacks. In such a case Plarium does not refer to any imbalance in the game, as such massive spenders do line the pockets of Plarium. If being a hypocrite would hurt, we'd all need earplugs to save us from going deaf on the screams and shouts of Plarium/Aristocrat Leisure executives.

29 дек. 2021, 09:2829.12.21
29 дек. 2021, 09:29(отредактировано)

I think all of the above comments show the greed of the players

I saw it at reset - thought that does not seem right - and was proved correct

I played some units plus got a very lucky lib so will do well out of it- am happy with things as they are!!

29 дек. 2021, 10:1929.12.21
OAKENSHIELD

I think all of the above comments show the greed of the players

I saw it at reset - thought that does not seem right - and was proved correct

I played some units plus got a very lucky lib so will do well out of it- am happy with things as they are!!

Well Sir you obviously have not taken part with all good will to earn the offered reward, and with the intentions of earning the reward for the complete BH not for ones self, in fact you state greed i state selfless players,  many have used countless units and lost to the fact i doubt even the top reward originaly offered would at scurvy allow 100 % recovery.

I do not wish to turn this into a slagging match but i wonder OAKENSHIELD if your an employee of Plarium, because out of the many players i have spoke to, and now also on several platforms, your the solarity player claiming their happy with the situation ???

29 дек. 2021, 10:2929.12.21
29 дек. 2021, 10:29(отредактировано)

I do the best I can for my BH - we will finish well in this event!!!

I am NOT a Plarium employee !!!

In my own platforms there are many who consider the existing prizes good value !!!

There has been only 1 complaint from a very legalistic player out of 250 players in 2 BH

AlinaCommunity Manager
29 дек. 2021, 10:3029.12.21
Nate_87

Wow... what a compensation !!!

i

So you mean that Players who spent thousands of troops, millions of offence or defence get the same "compensation" as players, didnt even recognize there´s a tournament or didnt play the game??

What "compensation" do you mean???????????????

This is rediculous, changing the rewards in a running tournament and then send such "compensation"...

Really dissapointing !!!!

We thought it would be nice to send out a compensation package to everyone, Captain. It wasn't meant to cover the losses. It was an extra gift to show that we admit this mistake. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
29 дек. 2021, 10:3729.12.21
OAKENSHIELD

Accidents happen - LOL

Thank you, Captain! It's nice to see some loyal comments 🤗