You asked - We listened!
We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:
- “Enemies” window tweaked to include an icon showing Units’ movement to or from another player’s Haven
- "Members" tab of rival Brotherhoods tweaked to include a filter to sort Brotherhood Members by distance from your Haven
- Unit Training window improved so you can now easily activate or purchase Resource Packs when training Units if you do not have enough Resources
- Piracy Reports settings tweaked to include the filter “Do not receive Reports of Tactical Attacks on Havens with my Reinforcements”
- Haven editing improved so it now includes a Ruby counter and shows Haven Defense Bonus
- Shipmates Reports settings tweaked to include Reports on Havens blockaded by Shipmates
- In-game Chats tweaked so players under Level 40 cannot send messages in order to prevent spam
- Fortifications improved so that they can now be upgraded directly from the Captain’s Quarters, and their Levels are visible when editing your Haven
- Collection of Spoils around your Haven improved so they can now all be collected in three clicks – one click for each Resource
Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.
Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley
" In-game Chats tweaked so players under Level 40 cannot send messages in order to prevent spam "
Is there a filter for this so it can be changed in game?
How are we supposed to help brand new players if we can´t advise them in the chat box?
Greetings, Captain! No, it's not a filter, it's an in-built feature. We've discussed it with some mods, players and the team, of course, before implementing this change. And we've agreed that for active players it's quite easy to reach level 40, but it will help to decrease spam in the game. Besides, a lot of real players use third-party messengers to communicate 🙂