Все Категории

Defense disappearing from account.

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
22 авг. 2016, 02:1222.08.16

I have lost over 3,196,751 defense from my account. I have not played any defensive prizes or defended against any attacks. Has anyone else ran into this problem? How do you open a trouble ticket with Plarium? I have screen shots that show this lost. Thanks for your help. This game taking real money from me and I need some answers or I will just stop playing it. Thanks for your help in this mater.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 авг. 2016, 08:4522.08.16
Just out of curiousity did you check your garrisons tab in the stronghold? Maybe by chance you sent them to someone and forgot. If not I do suggest contacting support they're the only ones that can figure this out if they have vanished.
23 авг. 2016, 15:3623.08.16

ray said:

I have lost over 3,196,751 defense from my account. I have not played any defensive prizes or defended against any attacks. Has anyone else ran into this problem? How do you open a trouble ticket with Plarium? I have screen shots that show this lost. Thanks for your help. This game taking real money from me and I need some answers or I will just stop playing it. Thanks for your help in this mater.

if you happen to be working in full screen via the game there is a flash glitch, and anything you may have blockade or sent as reinforcement might had sent your defense with out you knowing it...

My thought is to check your territories/garrison in your stronghold....