Все Категории

Who get hit first ?

Who get hit first ?

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
20 авг. 2016, 11:3820.08.16

Who get hit first ?

So Junk ship are stronger against armada ..turtle ship are stronger against fleet .. Zhanghou are stronger against mercenary and dragon lady are stronger against pirate.

Let's say that someone is defending using :

700 junk + 1000 Turtule ship + 200 Zhanghou.+ 500 dragon lady.

So how do i do this ?

should i try to take down turtle first since they out number the defense using mercenary only (who are few)...then try to sent an offense who is stronger against each type.

Or should i send a mixed offense to take everything out in one raid and how do i do that...how much type of offense i have to send ?

Basicaly i want to know who get hit first ?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 авг. 2016, 11:4920.08.16
20 авг. 2016, 11:51(отредактировано)

For me, i do not bother with more mathematics. I have dreads with full supporting units.

and losing armada/fleet is very rare for me (no matter what defending units they have) most of the time what i lose is merc & pirates.

My army consist on following units

Plague Ship --> Juggs (White, Blue & black Sails), SOLS (White, Black Sails), Schooner (White & Black Sails)

HMS Invincible --> Brethern Frigates (Blue Sails Only)

Le Grande Cannon --> Bombraiders (Brethern, Veterarn & Normal), Lugger (White & Black Sails), Mitrailleuse

Captain Flint --> Buccaneers, Duellist , Marine

Reason is they are faster among their tier, together they form a invincible offense against any type of units.

20 авг. 2016, 12:0820.08.16

But when raiding a bastion or a presidio and you know what is inside of it...the troops weakness count ..to make the attacker loses less.

a bastion has tons of defense and we want to make less loses for the attackers.
20 авг. 2016, 12:4620.08.16

yes that is why i mentioned couple of things which looks like you missed.

and losing armada/fleet is very rare for me (no matter what defending units they have)

Reason is they are faster among their tier, together they form a invincible offense against any type of units.

For me, i think the troops i am using are the best, just checked some stats and nearly they form equal offenses for all type of defense (with armada being 30% of total, and 30% of pirates, while fleet & merc stays @ 20%)

and than it depends what is against you, it is possible some BH's have targeted defense for Armada (without intel, every unit will fail), in that case you will lose the most of it.

to minimize your losses, we need a full intel on enemy defenses & than we can form our offense as per the need.

22 авг. 2016, 08:4122.08.16

Here's a tip to help you. Look at the BH look for these following things:

How many members do they have? The more members the more likely they have a stronger defense

How many presidios do they have? If they have presidios that means their defense is spread. The more presidios means they had to spread their def its not centralized. However if taking on a BH with only one presidio look at the level of the bastion. If its level 5 then its likely they didn't defend it, don't waste your time hitting it. Look at the presidio but a BH in this category is going to be the same as a BH with no presidios or a bastion of a level greater than 5. They're defending with most likely all they got. 

When hitting bastions or presidios, you want to be diverse but if you happen to go with one unit type like jugs/sols then make sure you have the force to make a solid dent or take it down.

Sorry some tips can't be given, can't have you using them against me :p
22 авг. 2016, 16:5022.08.16

Since you've started about Dragon units, are they really worth it?

I mean they are cheap to train but the upkeep is high (8/4 rum per hour ships/mercs).

So far I've been getting them from prizes and exchanged them for Man O Wars and Submarines.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
23 авг. 2016, 09:5023.08.16
Astaroth said:

Since you've started about Dragon units, are they really worth it?

I mean they are cheap to train but the upkeep is high (8/4 rum per hour ships/mercs).

So far I've been getting them from prizes and exchanged them for Man O Wars and Submarines.
You always need to consider all pros and cons. If you've maxed your Rum consumption decrease and Rum production, you can afford those Units easily.
23 авг. 2016, 12:2423.08.16
Comparing dragon units to other pirates - skirms and bonnies. Skirms and bonnies are better  due to rum consumption and build time. You can amass  a larger army of those 2 units and have better rum consumption. But I'd only suggest a large army of those if you were going into the lighthouse.  For defending you're better off with guns, mows, subs or nautilus subs