Все Категории

Treasure Islands - we need your opinion!

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
17 авг. 2016, 16:0317.08.16

Hi, guys!

Our developers need your feedback and ideas about Treasure Islands. Please answer the following questions in the comments below:

1) What do you like about Treasure Islands?

2) What do you not like about them?

3) What would you change in Treasure Islands if you had a chance?

Please stick to this structure in your answers and try to be concise and to the point. This feedback will be passed to our developers.

P.S. Please don't ask us to bring the Targets back. We won't.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 авг. 2016, 17:2817.08.16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys!

Our developers need your feedback and ideas about Treasure Islands. Please answer the following questions in the comments below:

Please stick to this structure in your answers and try to be concise and to the point. This feedback will be passed to our developers.

1- Nohing

2- We go their for resources, but what we get is "loosing troops worth several thousands of resources"

3- Covert them back to targets.

P.S: Reason we don't care about them anymore is we have been told, we won't get them in the way we want.

18 авг. 2016, 10:5818.08.16

FaZi said:

1- Nohing

2- We go their for resources, but what we get is "loosing troops worth several thousands of resources"

P.S: Reason we don't care about them anymore is we have been told, we won't get them in the way we want.

And what is the way you want? Even if the idea was rejected before, you can post it here and it will be passed.

18 авг. 2016, 12:2618.08.16

FaZi said:

18 авг. 2016, 14:5318.08.16
29 дек. 2018, 17:10(отредактировано)
it's very hard not to kill your troops, yeah :)
18 авг. 2016, 15:1918.08.16
1. I like that your offence automatically  goes to harbor and not haven after you take one. 2. I don't like that when you send a crew to attack one and it takes 15mins to get there but the player has let it one min after you sent, it takes the whole 15 mins to find out no one is there. 3. I would change to collection time to be faster and if crew is gone that you are attacking has left before you get there to send my crew home instead of having to wait to find out they are gone. And you offence to go to harbor after you are sucseful at attacking one.
19 авг. 2016, 08:3819.08.16
Bootymaster said:

1. I like that your offence automatically  goes to harbor and not haven after you take one. 2. I don't like that when you send a crew to attack one and it takes 15mins to get there but the player has let it one min after you sent, it takes the whole 15 mins to find out no one is there. 3. I would change to collection time to be faster and if crew is gone that you are attacking has left before you get there to send my crew home instead of having to wait to find out they are gone. And you offence to go to harbor after you are sucseful at attacking one.
Good points, Bootymaster. Noted.
22 авг. 2016, 20:2922.08.16

1) What do you like about Treasure Islands? the treasures you get from them of course

2) What do you not like about them? you have to lose a lot to gain little, and they are basically a pvp target now

3) What would you change in Treasure Islands if you had a chance? before we could actually gain the treasures in side them, with out losing more than what the treasure was worth, it was a bargain worth the players that went after them, we finally had something we didn't have to lose to gain  on, an when it was changed, it was a blow to those that was a daily target holder 

Not sure how to change it now, i never thought it was broken before

it was a fun way to try to gain, and beat others to when they came out, and holding them even with one unit wasn't always that easy 

we then even had to fight to keep them, we just didn't have to kill our troops like we do now....

22 авг. 2016, 23:3322.08.16

1) That I can use it as PvP target. Captains often send there only a small part of their defence. Hit = easy PvP points.

2) The fact that their main purpose is basically irrelevant. I use them only to hit other players, either for PvP or Treasure events. The risk of losing units is way too high compared to the extra resources I can get.

3) Travian may be a little inspiration.

In Travian there are oases, guarded by neutral units. You can capture these oases by defeating the guardians (+ you have to have some building) but you don't need to have any units stationed in there after that.

Having an oasis gives you % boost to your resources production (iirc the bonus is +25% or +50% for 1 type of resorce or +25% for 2 types of resources).

If you don't have any units in your oasis, other players can take it from you w/o problems, of course you can defend it.

You could ofc change the % bonus and make them time limited.

23 авг. 2016, 09:4823.08.16
Thank you all! Feedback noted and passed!
23 авг. 2016, 12:2023.08.16
My vote is give us targets back. Treasure islands are a fail 
24 авг. 2016, 02:4524.08.16

1) I quit playing them long ago because there is nothing to like about them if it 's resources your after.

2) You cannot collect near enough  resources from them to make it worth the risk of losing lots of time and troops. That is why very few are still using them.

3) Give ample warning time that a raid is on the way. That way the PVP collectors will tire of trying to hit them just for points if they are vacant when their Offence arrives. Maybe people will start using them again.

24 авг. 2016, 11:5124.08.16
29 дек. 2018, 16:56(отредактировано)

1 : Easy and fast Pvp during tournament...rubies is not easy for anyone too...which help balance the game a bit

2 : becase they are good for Pvp...we can't manage to defend one for more then 4 or 5 min...i find it impossible to get gears anymore

even if you defend the treasure with 5 mil defense power..someone with more offense can kill you....it's just not worth it.

3 : i want them back as target...except for rubies coves....rubies should be keapt hard to get
24 авг. 2016, 13:1624.08.16

Hi, guys!

i would like to suggest that Plarium make a poll on the sea trials event ...because we ..or i should say i didn't like...so it's better if you understand how it went for us.

thank you
25 авг. 2016, 09:4525.08.16
jackdavidson said:

1 : Easy and fast Pvp during tournament...rubies is not easy for anyone too...which help balance the game a bit

2 : becase they are good for Pvp...we can't manage to defend one for more then 4 or 5 min...i find it impossible to get gears anymore

even if you defend the treasure with 5 mil defense power..someone with more offense can kill you....it's just not worth it.

3 : i want them back as target...except for rubies coves....rubies should be keapt hard to get
Thanks, Jack!
31 авг. 2016, 22:1031.08.16
31 авг. 2016, 23:46(отредактировано)

A/ The mathematical chances are high, that another captain will attack you, thus depending on the tournament you are in, at that time, you can calculate the mathematical appropriate defence, to give you maximum points in that tournament.

This means in theory you are calculating or swapping resources for points, calculating what you lose you get back more in the tournament. If no one attacks you,( highly unlikely ) you simply gain the treasure and use it as you see fit.

B/ I would change some of the islands to give 2 treasures simultaneously say Lumber and say Rubies, making it a more attractive place to hold a larger defence, thus making it more of a reason to 1 attack it and 2 defend it.

Factoring in a system where by you can only go to the treasure at certain levels, a level 5 island cannot be attacked, defended, farmed by any level over 5, would open various different little competitions for that level of island.

The code changes would have a significant time period to implement, I would suggest some sort of grading, say 5 to 10, 10 to 20 20 to 30 etc etc, this way a higher level could not easyerly knock a set of Treasure at level lower than his field of allowance, in layman’s terms the big boys fight the big boys, and the small boys fight the small boys, compare it to say “Boxing”

This gives smaller levels an incentive to win there " weight / level " thus in theory making more money for the game via that ambitious player possible investing their money, safe in the knowledge, that there not going to get bullied and it will not be a waist of time.

Regards Raventor

1 сент. 2016, 10:3301.09.16
Raventor said:

A/ The mathematical chances are high, that another captain will attack you, thus depending on the tournament you are in, at that time, you can calculate the mathematical appropriate defence, to give you maximum points in that tournament.

This means in theory you are calculating or swapping resources for points, calculating what you lose you get back more in the tournament. If no one attacks you,( highly unlikely ) you simply gain the treasure and use it as you see fit.

B/ I would change some of the islands to give 2 treasures simultaneously say Lumber and say Rubies, making it a more attractive place to hold a larger defence, thus making it more of a reason to 1 attack it and 2 defend it.

Factoring in a system where by you can only go to the treasure at certain levels, a level 5 island cannot be attacked, defended, farmed by any level over 5, would open various different little competitions for that level of island.

The code changes would have a significant time period to implement, I would suggest some sort of grading, say 5 to 10, 10 to 20 20 to 30 etc etc, this way a higher level could not easyerly knock a set of Treasure at level lower than his field of allowance, in layman’s terms the big boys fight the big boys, and the small boys fight the small boys, compare it to say “Boxing”

This gives smaller levels an incentive to win there " weight / level " thus in theory making more money for the game via that ambitious player possible investing their money, safe in the knowledge, that there not going to get bullied and it will not be a waist of time.

Regards Raventor

Noted!
2 сент. 2016, 04:0302.09.16

Hi, guys!

1: Nothing.

2: Level 55 sits there for 8 minutes, tries to collect a bit of booty and get SMASHED by a level 85 with 2 million O.

3: Decent level protection. A level 56 can not see a level 50 to 55 island.

As it is, PvP for the big guns, little guys get naught again, hence, I ignore them.

2 сент. 2016, 10:4002.09.16
Thank you, guys! I will inform you if our developers decide to make any changes based on your suggestions.
2 сент. 2016, 10:5302.09.16
Looking forward to, thank you!
8 сент. 2016, 21:5208.09.16

Raventor said:

Treasure Islands are created in 5 sizes - higher level players cannot see different sizes, therefore lower level players are already protected

Go to your lighthouse and compare the levels of visible players, you will not see any players outside your own 'tier' - http://prntscr.com/cfsjen

Maybe the best way to collect from Isles is to recall units as soon as possible, before they are wiped out by some neanderthal hunting for pvp points - send units to 3 or 4 Islands, wait 15 minutes then recall. For this you will need best possible Levers an' Axles level to increase loot per hour