How to join our moderation team?
Комментарии
27 окт. 2016, 06:5227.10.16
The Revenant said:

Is the interest negative? I thought that it was positive

Are you sure?
interest is positive, who said it is negative? :O
26 дек. 2016, 00:1326.12.16
What about pardoned troops?  Is their original resource value retained, they are just more powerful?  
26 дек. 2016, 03:5126.12.16
26 дек. 2016, 03:52(отредактировано)

Once your troops are pardoned the value is reduced if you use those troops on prizes, 

the strength is the same just the value changes, same goes with offense troops 

if you pardon offense, it's a waste to use them in prizes.......
2 янв. 2017, 20:0702.01.17
Blasphemy said:

Once your troops are pardoned the value is reduced if you use those troops on prizes, 

the strength is the same just the value changes, same goes with offense troops 

if you pardon offense, it's a waste to use them in prizes.......
How did you calculate it?
20 янв. 2017, 23:4120.01.17
I would love to have anne tell us the exact details about prizes like she said she would...
25 янв. 2017, 23:4325.01.17

FaZi said:

The Revenant said:

Is the interest negative? I thought that it was positive

Are you sure?
interest is positive, who said it is negative? :O

Unconfuse me please. IF the LH interest was positive, a player could start out tiny and build a small base into a super huge fleet by just doing the LH OR... are you saying that the quests that come along, hmmm, every 5 level ups or so are positive, which they indeed are. Give or take 5 to 10% positive for those quests.

If positive, I could be super woman in a few months. 
28 янв. 2017, 09:4128.01.17

indeed that is positive, i heard rumors lately that it was around 8 % as of now.

In my 1 & 3 month of piracy i was paid in full only 2 times, every other time my bank is underpaid.

So the trick here is, interest is positive & you will send troops considering the benefit but plarium is a group of sneaky people so they programmed prizes to pay you less.

Such as if my bank is 10M and 8% interest it would be around 10.8M but what you will be get paid would be like 7-8M, means 2M+ underpaid & this underpaid value will keep increasing as you go to higher levels.

For me, my last bank was 36M, i got payout worth 26M and my bank kept 10M in it. my highest is 62 lvl, since i do them rarely.

30 янв. 2017, 01:0330.01.17

FaZi said:

indeed that is positive, i heard rumors lately that it was around 8 % as of now.

Sounds like a modified Ponzi Scheme where someone wins but it is never anyone we know instead of me making a profit from another's investment.

i send 100 and get back 95, I am assured that my bank grows. I send 200 and get back 190 and am assured my bank grows, on and on, higher and higher, more I send, I get back less but my bank is growing. I will never see that 8% though.

That is a negative until I see other wise, ask Bernie Madoff's victims. To further complicate the LH, they added the baby prizes so that doing the math is that much harder. We have two that do the math, they never come out on top.
30 янв. 2017, 15:3630.01.17
31 янв. 2017, 16:15(отредактировано)

I will continue to use this

http://pirates.playtamin.com/infestations.html

It has always proved to be reasonably accurate, but I have never hit prizes above level 45 - can't see the point doing so until we all learn the exploits

I have heard too many tales of woe when players get huge amounts of resources stuck inside constipated prizes

I continue to use zero loss methods for prizes below level 23 and save my units for higher levels to get better unit payouts.
Just send ONE of each unit type (there are 100 to collect) but make certain that your total strength is 2.5x prize strength (add extra infantry if in doubt)

3 фев. 2017, 21:2903.02.17
19 апр. 2017, 09:25(отредактировано)

You would be surprised what one can find out with a spread sheet and with enough attacks, and the attacks do not have to even be on big units. It was let slip that brethren units were worth 50% and they are not telling us re pardoned and veteran.

Solution is to just use regular units in the LH and send the others to your presidio"s" or bastion because they use less rum and offer great D up there. In the LH, it is a different matter.

23 март 2017, 09:3623.03.17

Just to Summarize this thread. Unless you're willing to read all 6 pages here we go:

Brethren and Pardond units are worth half of their normal unit counter parts.

Dark Corsairs, Gear and Dread units have no value when doing prizes.

Black Corsair and Safe Havens do have a difference in strength compared to Sea Forts and Caravels. With the latter being more powerful.

The Bank is the resource value of the troops you receive, resources plus interest. The interest many of us go by is 12% The better the unit the higher the resource value ex..Jug = 25k or a maurader = 300 To figure out your bank you take the number of units * resource value + interest = bank. 

Certain in game items can boost the power of your troops - relics, potions, knowledge, 10 or 20 defense or offense boost, 50/50 both def and off, and Prestige. Excluding potions and knowledge the other items generally have a time limit from 4 hours - 30 days(max) they're good for.  

You don't necessarily have to spend money to get giant fleets. If you plan your participation in tournaments right you can win in game items and rubies, without spending a cent. But some of us do like the added edge or just don't have a cap on their budget.

Most prizes give you some sort of small payout to give you the ability to keep going but if you bank enough you'll get a large payout. Those small payouts though are part of your bank.  Offense will always have a higher value than its defense counter part ex Sub v Jug - Sub 7500, Jug 25k or Maurader 300 v Bonnie 120. Many have different outlooks on it but to equate which troop to use: time to produce + resource value + comparable value in def and/or offense stats.

From what players have noticed doing your highest level prize does reduce your payout because you get pearls

Depending on your resources in your warehouses, this can effect your payout of troops. Its best to have 80-100% of your warehouses full to avoid getting resources and more troops.

Doing prizes is the only way to feed your bank. Doing adventures, pvp or basically any loss of troops outside of prizes does not help you with your bank.

Personal suggestion - join a BH they'll help you learn. If they don't then leave and find another one that actually will help you grow. As BH leaders its more beneficial to us that you know what you're doing

CrowbarModerator
23 март 2017, 21:1623.03.17

Icy said:

Dark Corsairs, Gear and Dread units have no value when doing prizes.

Hmmm...

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

FaZi said:

Black, Blue & red sails are counted as half, while dreads have no value in prizes.

That is what i have learned, i could possibly be wrong so disagreeing is pretty welcomed :)

All Units have a certain value. But it may differ from your expectations :)

So, which is it?

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.