The Brotherhood Brawl Is Here!

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
28 фев. 2020, 12:0028.02.20

Ahoy, Captain!

The Brotherhood Brawl Tournament is underway! Assemble your Brotherhood Members and complete Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points. To plan your strategy, go to the Info tab of the Event and open Tournament Tasks to see how many points you can get.

You will earn Rewards for completing Tournament Stages. These Rewards can be claimed while the Tournament is ongoing. Note that you must earn at least one Tournament Point to claim the Rewards.

If your Brotherhood earns more Tournament Points than your Opponent Brotherhood, you can claim a Reward for winning once the Tournament ends. Monitor the Tournament Statistics to see how you are performing and where you can improve.

You can also receive another Reward if your Brotherhood manages to earn enough Tournament Points to be ranked among the TOP 10 Brotherhoods in your Tier.

Finally, you can earn Rewards by completing Gigs. Go to the Gigs tab of the Tournament window to see what you need to do to complete them. You can claim these Rewards as soon as you complete them.

Now, gather your Brotherhood to come out on top!

Piratically yours,

Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
28 фев. 2020, 16:1528.02.20

A bit more info... I asked about rewards after the tournament is over. We'll be able to claim them all, as in other tournaments (so, they won't expire like with contracts/seasons), and there should be a "claim all" button where the "time remaining" timer is, so we don't die clicking.

1 март 2020, 19:4101.03.20

The Bash: Was it worth it. 

1. Took a lot of time to do ll of it

2. rewards (for me) were just ok

Resource rewards were high., I don't need the res...I'm way out on builds and have a lot of back up as well.  

Don't really need idols, got many.

Bash rewards could use: more troop awards, naut charts, boosts, troop training boosts, and of course rubies. 

Winning your battle awards are very weak, weaker than many of the tournament rewards..

Takeaway: The bash was great for lower level players or lower alts, however for upper levels it was just okay.

I probably won't gt excited avout the next one iof things are the same.

Anyone on Plarium's special list (is it still active?) might want to pass on some feedback.

AlinaCommunity Manager
3 март 2020, 08:5203.03.20
3 март 2020, 08:52(отредактировано)

TheWeight said:

The Bash: Was it worth it. 

1. Took a lot of time to do ll of it

2. rewards (for me) were just ok

Resource rewards were high., I don't need the res...I'm way out on builds and have a lot of back up as well.  

Don't really need idols, got many.

Bash rewards could use: more troop awards, naut charts, boosts, troop training boosts, and of course rubies. 

Winning your battle awards are very weak, weaker than many of the tournament rewards..

Takeaway: The bash was great for lower level players or lower alts, however for upper levels it was just okay.

I probably won't gt excited avout the next one iof things are the same.

Anyone on Plarium's special list (is it still active?) might want to pass on some feedback.

Hello, Captain!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you think it was worth it  I hope that the future rewards won't disappoint you, too. Also, I'll make sure to forward your feedback. Cheers! 

CrowbarModerator
3 март 2020, 21:1403.03.20

The rewards actually seem quite nice for victorious BHs in top 10. In my BH, each of us got over 8k rubies and hundreds of units.

My BH on s1, for comparison, won, but it was a lower Tier and we didn't end up among top 10 (I think we were near #40), and we got under 1k rubies and far fewer units. Also, we're a 2 players BH that don't play much more than keeping the accounts alive.

So, not bad for literally "business as usual", as we didn't do anything specific to try to win.

I still dislike that we're encouraged to war against a randomly assigned BH, but this really didn't seem to have any impact.

6 март 2020, 19:1906.03.20
6 март 2020, 19:20(отредактировано)

Crowbar said:

I still dislike that we're encouraged to war against a randomly assigned BH, but this really didn't seem to have any impact.

I agree.  I've been parroting the leaders of our brawl opponents to ask if they wish to keep the PvP portion off the table.

IMO the PvP should be scored as general PvP not BH specific.

The rewards were a heck of a lot better than a potion ye get for the challenge contest and given for tasks I already do in game.
11 март 2020, 17:4111.03.20
The least you all can do is give us enough time to build our fleets after each brawl. I mean you all are not giving enough time between the brawls. It seems like you all just want us to spend more $$ and those with the deepest pockets will rule the seas. 
13 март 2020, 01:3113.03.20
13 март 2020, 01:42(отредактировано)

Prizing wins the brawls..
polish your lighthouses and get to work

Charge

oh yeah.. what's with all the little BHs anyway..
unite 50 two player BHs and rock on
you say you don't have 100  berths

have your leader buy berths 10 at a time,, it lets you acquire each ten for rum lumber & gold
each time it cost more..

you'll pay 200 or 220 K of each resource for the last 10 berths available 
at that point you have 100 berths.. 

you'll have to earn that last one to have room for 101 active players to get maximum daily BH activity rewards
now go get 'em you need to stick together to make the most of this game

17 март 2020, 00:3517.03.20
I think the concept is good, but too many small rewards for each gig. Maybe consolidate to fewer levels in each gig and larger rewards. Also having it on consecutive weekends is too frequent. Maybe monthly?
17 март 2020, 02:0017.03.20
17 март 2020, 02:14(отредактировано)

So I went to bed with 4 hours left in the brawl and 15k points in the lead.  I wake up and we are 20k behind.  The brawl doesn't tell me what categories we lost in.  It doesn't tell me who contributed what points in the final hours.  I wait a couple days to see if the totals show up and the information that was there is completely gone now.

It would be appreciated if I could see the Brawl score totals accurately both DURING and AFTER the BH Brawl Event!

I would also enjoy being able to view more than the top 10 ranks.  Perhaps the top 50 or 100 BH's in our Tier.  Maybe even an option to view point totals of all individual Brawls in progress.

Also, I don't get why a scout is worth so much more than a Juggernaut.  To me that point system on troop gains should be re-evaluated.  IMO it should be based off of default production times.  Winning a bunch of marines or dragon troops on a low level mission pays out more than winning juggs on a mid level mission.  Pirates also breed a lot quicker in the ques than armada.  But hey that is the devs area I'm just a player wondering why it seems so imbalanced.
AlinaCommunity Manager
18 март 2020, 11:3318.03.20
Keel D. Haul said:

Crowbar said:

I agree.  I've been parroting the leaders of our brawl opponents to ask if they wish to keep the PvP portion off the table.

IMO the PvP should be scored as general PvP not BH specific.

The rewards were a heck of a lot better than a potion ye get for the challenge contest and given for tasks I already do in game.
Hello! Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. It's nice to hear that you liked the rewards. Good luck in the next brawl! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
18 март 2020, 11:3718.03.20

bagnarok said:

The least you all can do is give us enough time to build our fleets after each brawl. I mean you all are not giving enough time between the brawls. It seems like you all just want us to spend more $$ and those with the deepest pockets will rule the seas. 

Hello! Thanks for sharing. This is a very popular question, to be honest. Some players think that Brotherhood Brawls should be once per week as it is now, and if someone doesn't want to participate, they can simply skip it. In the meantime, some BHs would like to see the Brawl once per month, for example.

We've discussed it with our game team before, and it was decided that as long as there are BHs ready to participate each week, we'll launch it weekly. We do hope for your understanding. Cheers! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
18 март 2020, 11:4218.03.20
Keel D. Haul said:

So I went to bed with 4 hours left in the brawl and 15k points in the lead.  I wake up and we are 20k behind.  The brawl doesn't tell me what categories we lost in.  It doesn't tell me who contributed what points in the final hours.  I wait a couple days to see if the totals show up and the information that was there is completely gone now.

It would be appreciated if I could see the Brawl score totals accurately both DURING and AFTER the BH Brawl Event!

I would also enjoy being able to view more than the top 10 ranks.  Perhaps the top 50 or 100 BH's in our Tier.  Maybe even an option to view point totals of all individual Brawls in progress.

Also, I don't get why a scout is worth so much more than a Juggernaut.  To me that point system on troop gains should be re-evaluated.  IMO it should be based off of default production times.  Winning a bunch of marines or dragon troops on a low level mission pays out more than winning juggs on a mid level mission.  Pirates also breed a lot quicker in the ques than armada.  But hey that is the devs area I'm just a player wondering why it seems so imbalanced.
Hello! Thanks for sharing your concern with us. We've discussed it with the game team before. They've promised us to think how we can implement it nicely. If the logs don't overload the game too much, it's quite possible to do it. Cheers!
28 май 2020, 18:5028.05.20
28 май 2020, 18:52(отредактировано)
Alina said:

Keel D. Haul said:

Hello! Thanks for sharing your concern with us. We've discussed it with the game team before. They've promised us to think how we can implement it nicely. If the logs don't overload the game too much, it's quite possible to do it. Cheers!
The brawl logs do show up after a couple of game refreshes but only show the points earned by members who have NOT claimed their rewards - this needs to be changed ..... and why don't we ever see our own individual scores for each task? (except gigs)
AlinaCommunity Manager
4 июнь 2020, 13:4404.06.20
Snowgoon said:

Alina said:

Keel D. Haul said:

The brawl logs do show up after a couple of game refreshes but only show the points earned by members who have NOT claimed their rewards - this needs to be changed ..... and why don't we ever see our own individual scores for each task? (except gigs)
Hi! Yes, you're totally right. You can only see the logs for those BH members who haven't claimed their rewards yet. Our game team has promised to change it. Also, it may be possible that in future you'll be able to see more info after the tournament. Cheers!