Все Категории

New Player

New Player

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
9 авг. 2022, 01:5409.08.22

New Player

hey guys so i just started a day ago and i do have some questions 

1- what is the best way to spend your gems? in most games it is normally the vip level ( prestige here ) should i dump everything on that?

2- sketch thing for your tech basically ...do i really need 200 friends to send me or to trade with or what? waiting each day to get 1 so i can try to trade it is not the best thing for me 

3- about the lighthouse attacks is there a specific way to do it ? im nearly at level 20 and i just attack whatever i see 

thanks in advance !

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
9 авг. 2022, 23:3209.08.22

1. Depends on your game style and personal preferences. For fast growth, and if you really spend a lot, global revival discount for units lost on Prizes or in battles. If you're mostly F2P, then just save your rubies and you'll know when you really need them.

2. Everyone can send you 2 per day. So, if your Brotherhood has plenty of sketches, you'll get there quickly. However, some are quite rare and it takes a while to get them either from Tinker or in a trade. Those you might want to buy for rubies (only 1 per day!).

3. It is wise to sync your hits with tournaments. Ideally, wear the Prizes down during Prizes and Experience tournaments (best if you have 2 or even 3 at the same time) and then finish them off during a Brawl. Level 20 is easy; they go above 300 and their difficulty is exponential. There is a nice (albeit a bit old) topic here on how the rewards system works for Prizes.