Все Категории

Item : Full Protection ... need extend or not ?

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
27 июнь 2021, 22:3427.06.21

Can we have the extend button for "Full Protection" item ?

There's certain items with extend button to increase the duration (Offense/Defense enhancer, haven defense bonus) They do seems handy to extend sometimes, specially for defensive actions. (sometimes hit wont tell when it's gonna come). Infact "Offense enhancers" are not that needed to extend I think. (not sure if anyone hits anything seriously without using nautical charts) Just my opinion, anyways ....

If we had the extend button for "Full Protection" item, It could be used for vacation purpose as well. (for tours/any emergency)

For now, Full protections are mostly used to annoy opponents after hitting them 😜 (very good item for active fighters)

But some players may have huge amount of "Full protections" stacked and they just dont know what to do with these ...  and some plays so safe (with diplomacy) that they never feel any need of that item 😇

And that's how these particular branch of players find the item "Full protection" kind of useless according to their playstyle. (cant be an option against invisble tacticals) But they might find a use, if it could've been extended ?? 🤔

As it breaks by doing any offensive action, It wont be a problem to terminate the extended duration after returning to play.

If this change is made ... is there any flaw which I am not being able to see ?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KitanaCommunity Manager
14 фев. 2022, 15:1314.02.22

We value your input into the game, Captain!

We have a long list of suggestions from our players that was passed to the dev team. We need some additional time to consider them. As for now, we can't accept new suggestions.

Thanks again and good luck in the game!