Все Категории

Unable to liberate myself

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
5 янв. 2018, 15:4405.01.18

Last night I was fireshipped and I saw an inbound raid coming at me so tried to recall my def from the harbor, but because he started charting his raid, I was not able to get the def out even though I had time to click it.

Then the other player blocked me and I could not liberate myself either, because the game would not give me the liberate link. I refreshed the game 4 times and still no liberate link. Finally, the 5th refresh gave me the liberation link.

This has also happened to me when I have tried to liberate others that were blocked and not just yesterday, on other occasions. This is also a glitch that it is not possible to take screenshots of.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent HelenTechnical Support
6 янв. 2018, 11:0106.01.18
Yes, I see your point. In order to confirm there is a bug, we need to have exact steps how to reproduce it. Can you please describe it step by step so we could test this situation and check if it repeats?
7 янв. 2018, 04:4207.01.18
yes 1) I was fireshipped   2) he sent a raid   3) I tried to recall my def but game would not let me cause he was charting his raid.  4) he raided me.  5)  he blocked me.  6) I tried to liberate myself but no link so I just did a recall of off that did not work either, so I turtled the off and did a refresh.   7) tried to liberate myself again still now link, I refreshed game again.   8) I again tried to liberated myself again no link just repeat those steps 3 more times b4 I finally got the link to liberate myself -   welcome to my world.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
7 янв. 2018, 11:3107.01.18

Hello, Commander!

I have tried to reproduce the issues and both of the features are bug-free. I have managed to recall troops from a Harbor and the Liberate button appeared correctly when my Haven has been blocked. I have been testing the issue via incognito mode to exclude the reason of the uncleared cache. Also, the issue can be caused by unstable internet connection. 

If you encounter the issue regularly, please try to reproduce it on your side and create a HAR file while the buttons do not work/appear. This will help us to analyze the reason better. Here is an instruction and contact support link

CrowbarModerator
7 янв. 2018, 12:5207.01.18

Agent Pavel, did you also try the other scenario that jmoxley2 mentioned: try to get your def out of the harbour while having an incoming raid that is constantly being charted?

The game tends to do a lot of unnecessary resets to all numeric fields whenever something happens (incoming troops are charted, units or galleons return to haven, galleons deliver what they need to, etc). For example, setting how much resources to send or offer on the market at the moment when your units will return to your haven will reset whatever the amount(s) you have set and you'll need to reset them before sending/offering. That can sometimes mess up raids.

So, if the attacker is constantly charting (and I'm familiar with this particular one: he does it literally until his units perform the attack), one could easily be prevented from defending.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
8 янв. 2018, 09:4708.01.18
Crowbar said:

Agent Pavel, did you also try the other scenario that jmoxley2 mentioned: try to get your def out of the harbour while having an incoming raid that is constantly being charted?

The game tends to do a lot of unnecessary resets to all numeric fields whenever something happens (incoming troops are charted, units or galleons return to haven, galleons deliver what they need to, etc). For example, setting how much resources to send or offer on the market at the moment when your units will return to your haven will reset whatever the amount(s) you have set and you'll need to reset them before sending/offering. That can sometimes mess up raids.

So, if the attacker is constantly charting (and I'm familiar with this particular one: he does it literally until his units perform the attack), one could easily be prevented from defending.

I have tried to reproduce both issues and the troops have been recalled. If you also experience this issue, please specify your way to reproduce it, since the bug has not been confirmed in this case.
17 нояб. 2020, 22:5817.11.20

How do I liberate my own base on Soldiers as there is no way to do it that I can see.  What is the secret as there is no one around that will help.

CrowbarModerator
18 нояб. 2020, 12:3718.11.20

Lizarius, we have pirates, not soldiers. I can answer for that game (Pirates: Tides of Fortune), but if you are playing something else, you have to ask in the right forum.

So, in P:ToF, when you are blocked, your stronghold will get the blocker's icon over it, same as your icon is over strongholds of the havens that you block. Just put your mouse over that icon and a menu will appear. You'll see "Liberate" option there:

i

Good luck!