Все Категории

Issue with Friendlist

Issue with Friendlist

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
14 март 2022, 17:4714.03.22

Issue with Friendlist

I been trying to sort out my friendlist and deleted some peoples. It seems I cant get rid of one specific ... I deleted him once and the next day he was again in my friendlist 😣

That was few days ago, now the day before yesterday I deleted him again, changed my account password too, but within a day after (today), he's back into my friendlist again ...

Am I hacked ?? 🤔 what to do to fix this ?

It'll be very rude if this is something maintained my plarium officials, they should not manipulate player's friendlist.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
14 март 2022, 23:3014.03.22

Pretty sure it's just a bug. I remember someone having a similar complaint years ago, but I forgot the details. Maybe it's best you file a bug report and see what they say.

15 март 2022, 22:3415.03.22

yes, it's confirmed, it's the 4th time today. Deleted yesterday morning but he's back again in my friendlist tonight. The issue happening against a specific player only .... If I remove someone else, they are just removed asusual. But he creeps into my friendlist somehow, How do I prove this with screenshot/s ?

CrowbarModerator
15 март 2022, 23:2315.03.22

I wouldn't. I would explain what's going on and specify which player in my friends list is the problem. The Support can enter your acc and see for themselves.

What I would expect to happen - and I could be wrong - is that they'll remove the friend and tell you it's resolved. Then, when the person pops back in, you'll respond that they are back without an approval from you. Then they'll look deeper into it. I hope I'm wrong and it's easier. Good luck!