Все Категории

unable to link to facebook

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
20 март 2021, 20:4920.03.21

i have followed all the steps to get the game to link to facebook. i never played this game on facebook tho. the first time i started playing this game was 2 days ago. Becuse i just started playing this game is that why i dont havee the Facebook logo in the top left corner of the game like i do for stormfall ? I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled, logged out and relogged back in. pleeasee dvsie on what to do too fix this. i ave found noothhing that helps

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
21 март 2021, 00:1321.03.21

The "Facebook logo" game is the one for those who played it there. I don't know how one can start playing there from scratch now, if it's even possible. I can ask if you want to do that.

The one you started two days ago (without Facebook's "f") is unrelated to Facebook. In days of the browsers, that one was played on the portal (same as where this forum is).

I hope this helps clear the confusion. If not, please elaborate what the problem is.

21 март 2021, 18:5721.03.21

me and my dad are both on the same server but i can not find him at his coordinates at all. when i went thru and looked at the brotherhood rankinds he said he has a brotherhood called the fortune at #1. when i look at mine i have a totallyy different brotherhood at #1. none of the brothershoods in my rankings aare the same for his. why would tere be 2 different sets of rankings based on the gaame showing linked to Facebook or not linked to facebook? i joined the game so i had something i can playy with my dad and im unable to . 

CrowbarModerator
21 март 2021, 23:3621.03.21

I don't have a FB account and I don't play there, but I had a friend check on the server 1 there. There is no BH with a name "fortune" in it: https://prnt.sc/10rywpc . I checked on the portal's server 1, and there isn't one here either. So, for starters, I suggest you check with your dad where exactly do you want to end up.

I don't know if it is possible to start a new account in the FB version of the game. I'll ask and let you know when I find out (likely tomorrow or the day after).

Then, when you're certain where you need to go and I have the additional info, we can see about getting you there.

CrowbarModerator
22 март 2021, 15:1122.03.21
22 март 2021, 15:11(отредактировано)

I heard back from my CM. If you want to play on a Facebook server, you'll need to start a new haven there. At the moment, this is a bit convoluted, but one of the FB players figured it out and shared it here. You'll need to join the group.

Alternatively, your father can play on the portal, but then he'd need to start from scratch. Judging by your previous posts here, I feel it'll be less of a hassle for you to (re)start there.

Good luck! 🙂

22 март 2021, 16:4922.03.21

i got it figured out. i had to download facebook game room. search for the game there. it asked me to save my information. after that i was able to follow all the steps on facebook and it linked the game to facebook. i did have to start over tho since i know had it linked to facebook 

CrowbarModerator
22 март 2021, 20:2822.03.21

Yes, that's pretty much what that document I linked above says.

I'm glad it worked out for you. Enjoy the game! 🎉