Все Категории

Scavenged Resources Not Counting

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
29 окт. 2020, 18:3729.10.20

uid 1879492 / pp27614143 / The Pirate Bay / segment00

I was low on rum for a lighthouse upgrade so I went scavenging friends havens for a few barrels. I got enough, but when I went to do the upgrade I got an insufficient resources alert. I double checked. The numbers all looked fine. Tried again. Same problem. Reloaded the game. The scavenged resources were gone. So I went and collected some more. The exact same thing happened again. So I double checked the numbers both times and reloaded the game twice, with the same results both times. I'm thinking this is a bug. 

This was on the Flash platform. I tried the app download for Windows 7 ( 32 bit ) some time ago,  and it totally sucked worse than Flash with freeze-ups and general glitchiness. I do not want to move the PC I play the game on to Windows 10 because it has software on it that won't run under windows 10. Lots of people still use Windows 7, so there's no excuse for not providing a perfectly working app for it, so please don't suggest that I change operating systems just to play this game.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
30 окт. 2020, 13:4230.10.20

This is a known problem, called "phantom spoils" among some players, that we get reported a few times a year. Sadly, whenever I reported it, Plarium couldn't reproduce it in order to fix it. I'll try again, but don't hold your breath.

It used to affect me a lot, with rum in my own haven, but in the past month I've noticed it less (although, it still happens). I gave up collecting from my Friends' havens.

Different operating system wouldn't help, so we won't tell you to do that. 😉 However, Window 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft (since Jan 2020), so you can't expect Plarium (or any other software maker) to support it for its products. That's just the normal life cycle of software products.