Все Категории

Brotherhood Brawl

Brotherhood Brawl

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
24 июль 2020, 14:0124.07.20

Brotherhood Brawl

Hello Plarium and fellow Pirates..Arrrrgggghhhh !!

this is the second weekend in a row that I cannot see my brotherhoods current brawl opponent while the Brawl Event is on going. I've seen the opponent's names BEFORE the event starts but once it starts, it dissappears. 

Last weekend I was active with both of my accounts but another teammate said I I was shown to be INACTIVE and he was also showing inactive status.

is there anyway this problem can be fixed? I've tried logging out/logging back in 3-4 times in a row, didn't work. I raided, built troops, completed all daily quests so I should have gotten some points but I couldn't collect  ANYTHING !!

Is there anyway to fix this ? 

also can you please remove the OLD BRAWLS after they are finished and the next brawl/comp event starts ? I don't like scrawling through 7 old competed brawls to find newest one.

Thank you

IAHa

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
24 июль 2020, 14:5724.07.20

FireBrand said:

this is the second weekend in a row that I cannot see my brotherhoods current brawl opponent while the Brawl Event is on going. I've seen the opponent's names BEFORE the event starts but once it starts, it dissappears. 

That sounds like a bug. Please report it here.

FireBrand said:

Last weekend I was active with both of my accounts but another teammate said I I was shown to be INACTIVE and he was also showing inactive status.
is there anyway this problem can be fixed? I've tried logging out/logging back in 3-4 times in a row, didn't work. I raided, built troops, completed all daily quests so I should have gotten some points but I couldn't collect ANYTHING !!

That's a display issue. Your points should be collected just fine. You'll see them when you collect your rewards,

FireBrand said:

also can you please remove the OLD BRAWLS after they are finished and the next brawl/comp event starts ? I don't like scrawling through 7 old competed brawls to find newest one.

Old Brawls disappear when you claim their rewards. Click on one, find "Claim all" (sorry, I don't remember where exactly this button appears), confirm claiming, and you should get rubies, ships, etc. and the Brawl will be gone.

Please, do so before reporting the bug above. Once you claim the rewards from all 7 games, reload. Maybe you couldn't see your opponents because you had so many old Brawls piled up.

25 июль 2020, 13:2725.07.20
25 июль 2020, 13:49(отредактировано)

Ahoy Firebrand,  When you say you couldn't collect anything.  Does that mean points, rewards, or both?

When will this bug get fixed?  We have 26k points at the time of this screenshot.  I literally just logged in for the day.  I've been producing troops on all ques so I should have some recent brawl tournament points.  It has been this way since brawls were introduced and has gotten worse not better.  We shouldn't have to keep shuffling tabs and logging in and out just for the chance of seeing our point totals.  Not only is it frustrating to the user base it reflects poorly on the programming skills.

DEVS:  Consider how a person who has never played any of these games before must view it.  Then ask yourself if you were that person how much money you would invest in a game with such apparent flaws.  It hasn't been broken for just a week or something.  It has been broken since RELEASE!

FOOTNOTE:  I should also be able to see everyone's contributions AFTER the brawl has concluded.  It should not matter if they have collected their pez or not.

This may or may not be the same issue that affects other tournaments as well.  "shuffling tabs" has become a long term solution not a temporary work-a-round.  Can we get some love please?

31 июль 2020, 15:3731.07.20

thank you for the advice to claim all the rewards and it will remove old brawls. It worked. I did not realize I had to do that. Yes, now the current brawl is now active in my events area.

I am shown as inactive though, which makes me upset because I completed all the daily contracts and have raided more than enough to have points showing but they are not. 

Well, one problem at a time. 

Thank you for your help fellow Pirates, fair winds to all.

CrowbarModerator
31 июль 2020, 16:1131.07.20

FireBrand said:

thank you for the advice to claim all the rewards and it will remove old brawls. It worked. I did not realize I had to do that. Yes, now the current brawl is now active in my events area.

Great! Thank you for letting us know.

FireBrand said:

I am shown as inactive though, which makes me upset because I completed all the daily contracts and have raided more than enough to have points showing but they are not.

As annoying as it is, this is a known display bug. The more active the BH, the more often it happens. Reload, and it should be ok. Might take a few reloads, though.

The important thing is that the server's data is unaffected, and your points are correctly counted even if you do get shown as "inactive".