More and more flash problems

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
28 фев. 2020, 14:2128.02.20

I gave up a few months because of permanent flash issues

Connected last week was dififcult but ok after a while

Today is just impossible, plarium ask to activate flash again and again when it's actived

Refresh and lag and so on

Flash is a good version, modified DNS

Close and come back  plarium asking again for flash refresh

After insistance, game finally start to go, blocked at 80%

Tried again and again , always the same, game chargmeent stay blocked at 80% ....when it want to start to open !

Do something and fix it, I bet many are leaving the game forever because of this

No need to say to download your spyware tracker....

I ll try again a few more times another days, then ...... I might rejoin the so many ghost havens too if not fixed
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
28 фев. 2020, 16:1128.02.20

Two different issues here.

"Browser asks me to activate Flash over and over again" is a much publicised browser issue. Browsers are slowly deprecating Flash. They are the last "annoy the users with constant reactivations" phase now. The last phase, at the end of this year, will be to discontinue Flash entirely. Nothing Plarium can do here. When that happens, Plarium Play will be the only way to access the game, as Plarium decided not to make HTML 5 versions of their games.

As for your loading problems, I don't have them, nor does anyone I'm talking to. It is safe to assume it may be an issue on your side (network, OS, browser, account,... impossible to say based only on your "the game is not loading"). The only way Plarium can help you is if you follow the steps in the first post here. Without a HAR file, devs have no way of seeing what is happening, and they have no chance of helping you.

You might want to try a different browser as a quick fix attempt. Chrome seems to work best for most players.