Все Категории

We may have a conflict in the game ....

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
31 янв. 2020, 13:4631.01.20

I have noticed that there is a slight conflict in the game betwist the contract expectaions and the raid limits ...... I am in the process of trying to complete the contract for 350000 resources from raids.... and cannot collect resorces from raids as the game has informed me that I have exceeded the allowable resorce gathering from raids in a given week,.... and therefore all raids sent out since this notification are not garnering any resources whatsoever .... numbers may have to be adjusted .... just letting you know.....

jlreyme

Pirates

Pride of the Ocean

The Pirate Bay

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
31 янв. 2020, 16:2631.01.20

jlreyme said:

I am in the process of trying to complete the contract for 350000 resources from raids.... and cannot collect resorces from raids as the game has informed me that I have exceeded the allowable resorce gathering from raids in a given week,....

I have finished that contract many times. 350k is just 7 raids of 50k each.

May I see a screenshot of the game informing you that you have "exceeded the allowable resource gathering from raids in the given week"?

31 янв. 2020, 18:5031.01.20
Crowbar said:

I have finished that contract many times. 350k is just 7 raids of 50k each.

May I see a screenshot of the game informing you that you have "exceeded the allowable resource gathering from raids in the given week"?

It only shows for me if I try to hit the same haven more than once in a week, else, no problems.
9 фев. 2020, 20:2109.02.20
9 фев. 2020, 20:27(отредактировано)

Yes.. you can only raid 50 K per week plus what ever you are able to send in galleons before raid hits.. you recall galleons asap after raid 

you only have 45 second window to recall and you only get 100 K Max in one raid using the galleons trick
you can however get rss equal to what you can send up to 50 K at a time for extra raids in that week.. as long as the haven you raid has enough resources to pay

that notice is for the individual haven you are planning to raid..
be aware
do not click OK on notice or it will let you accidentally raid it without notice if you check haven again too soon

6 март 2020, 06:0906.03.20
6 март 2020, 06:13(отредактировано)

people raid millions per week.

is it perhaps your "profit" raids you are out of?  Those recharge every couple hours.  The number (15) that you start with most days when you target a haven for raiding.

You can cast up to 300 military actions at once.  that is to say Raids, Reinforcements, blockades, and FS's.  The additional raids after your "profit" raids will tell you a message saying you will not collect resources.  You click "ok: and it will send the raid anyway without getting loot when it hits.

The other message is usually like that described earlier as the Max limit per week you can raid from 1 haven.  50k not including galleons or retalation strikes.