Все Категории

Group chats disappeared

Group chats disappeared

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
11 дек. 2019, 13:0711.12.19

Group chats disappeared

Hi,

After last update several of my group chats have disappeared when in Pirates: Tides of Fortune - but they show when I try chat from here?? Have you limited the numbers of chats in the games?

Hope you can help/fix.

Regards
Lizzie

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 дек. 2019, 18:5311.12.19
11 дек. 2019, 18:53(отредактировано)

Lizzie said:

Hi,

After last update several of my group chats have disappeared. Have you limited the numbers?
If so would have been good to know ahead as if I can't get them back lots of useful information will be lost and lots of time spent on sharing/saving will have been wasted.

Hope you can help/fix.

Regards
Lizzie

There was a chat room removed ON  PToF, because they discontinued use of the chat in VIP Room. Not sure if this is the chat you are having issues with.  If this is not the case, please provide your server, platfform and coords so this can be checked out.

1 май 2020, 21:5501.05.20
7 май 2020, 08:55(отредактировано)

Hi again,

All messages from earlier on which I have typed has disappeared in group chats.

The groups are there but all the messages and important info in them has dissapeared. In groups of two you can see the messages of the other participant, but mine are all gone.

Just says "you have created a new group chat" to groups which were created ages ago which had lots of messages in them before they now disappeared.

Hope you wil be able to fix/get it back.

Webserver, Pirates, Tides of fortune, Sirene (but obviously the others as well as it concerns messenger part), cords: 11;30

Regards

Lizzie 

PS - been 6 days now without any answer...