Все Категории

Anyone else finding it impossible to log in? No help from Plarium!

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
10 июль 2019, 23:2710.07.19

I have tried everything suggested and cannot get the app to install. There appears to be no help from Plarium. I have email them and had no answer. When I try to install the app is says it is already installed but doesn't exist anywhere on my computer. I am thinking I am being ushered from the game because of the name of my haven (Trumps America) which shows a conservative political point of view. I still have money on their books. I ask for a refund if they wouldn't let me play. Months and no answer.  Is this about politics? What is the answer?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
11 июль 2019, 04:3011.07.19

Plarium is a Ukrainian company and they care about money, not the US policy. 

I'm pretty sure that it's just another case of a broken app. Until they release a new version, try using a browser. Chrome seems to work best for most people.

19 янв. 2021, 17:1119.01.21
19 янв. 2021, 17:29(отредактировано)

I had that happen.. several times in last few months since Nov 2020 

if this still happens you can open your folders and search your drive C for word "Plarium" there is a folder with plarium name that when trashed will let you re install

the App keeps failing or slowing down so much only remove and reinstall works.. 

Reset Cache often - this is too much trouble.. until they figure HTML5 out.. I suspect very few if any new players will be willing to download foriegn app just to try Plarium Games.. and many other players will just lose interest.. 

May I ask where in all of plarium rules it states multi accounts allowed and what the publicized limit is? 

I am curious if new players will join if they know everybody is allowed  many accounts.. you got to get them playing 1 account, finding out you need to play a lot of accounts to keep up with everyone, will not go over well.. 

when I started playing only one account was allowed.. I would have started many accounts long ago if I had ever seen documentation stating we can have multi accounts.. I still can't find where this multi account rule is or if it was officially announced 

Answer not wanted without link to Public documentation