Все Категории

Kwizz! - "Une surprise peut en cacher une autre"

Поиск
9 июнь 2016, 22:3109.06.16

Bonjour,

J'organise des animations sur Nords depuis un moment maintenant dans les clans francophones, et je souhaiterais proposer une idée d'animation Anniversaire.

J'aimerais bien être accompagné par un binome de Plarium, Modérateur, Responsable de la communauté, ou un Consultant, afin d'aller clan par clan avec le Binome pour faire un petit coucou directement en jeu. Les joueurs de Nords seront ravis de pouvoir côtoyer un membre de Plarium, et parler juste 5 minutes avec lui à propos du jeu, des astuces, etc...

Si possible, en parallèle, d'apporter un petit cadeau personnellement aux clans visités, ce serait parfait !

Merci de me contacter via ce sujet de discussion...

Cordialement...
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
10 июнь 2016, 10:1010.06.16

Animateur said:

Bonjour,

J'organise des animations sur Nords depuis un moment maintenant dans les clans francophones, et je souhaiterais proposer une idée d'animation Anniversaire.

J'aimerais bien être accompagné par un binome de Plarium, Modérateur, Responsable de la communauté, ou un Consultant, afin d'aller clan par clan avec le Binome pour faire un petit coucou directement en jeu. Les joueurs de Nords seront ravis de pouvoir côtoyer un membre de Plarium, et parler juste 5 minutes avec lui à propos du jeu, des astuces, etc...

Si possible, en parallèle, d'apporter un petit cadeau personnellement aux clans visités, ce serait parfait !

Merci de me contacter via ce sujet de discussion...

Cordialement...

Hi, Animateur.

I would like to know more about events you organize for players, how many players participate, etc 

As for the idea to have a direct contact with players, we are planning something similar on Forum, when all players will have some time to communicate with us in real time.

I would like to suggest you to contact Scald the Bard in PM (Check his page here: http://plarium.com/forum/en/team/) and share your thoughts and ideas. 

10 июнь 2016, 17:3510.06.16
29 дек. 2018, 16:44(отредактировано)

Sure, I made a french website to show my free services and intentions. I make animations and games in chats clans to make the game most attractive and happiness. It's an initiative of my free service.

The players can play to my chat games in Nords, in the clan chat to win a part of my ressources. The ressources won will sent to the winner in the clan where I show my game. They can win Kwizz! points too.

The players have the choice, they can register himself to my website for free, only the nickname of the game is used for the registration. The mail is not asked, and the password generated automatically. After the registration, the players can continue to play to my chat games in Nords and accumulate Kwizz! points on his Kwizz! account.

The registering is NOT compulsory ! But with the Kwizz! account, the player can exchange his points in a free gift for Nords, like emeralds. The emeralds are sent under the form PaySafe Card PIN Code. Example : 3 000 emeralds = 19,95€ credited to a PaySafe Card. The PaySafe Card PIN code will sent to the player by a private message in game.

I have started the program, but a little help will be appreciated... if you want !

You can find the french website here : www.kwizz.fr