Все Категории

equiped items on character

Поиск
8 июль 2017, 23:2508.07.17

This is just so players have a chance to notice the issue. there is a glitch that offensive items(defenseive still count) are not being added to your attack. By items i am referring to the armour items you equip. Sad that this has been going on for over a day and it has been reported to their support but nothing has been done to correct this. BUt currently your attack is just a base attack instead of the full attack you should have due to items. Suggest you dont do offensive quests or battleground until they fixx this as they will not credit anyone units they will lose or reward s you should of gotten and lost due to the difference. also suck with events going on it will cost alot more to place higher or if you dont participate your rank/reward will suffer.. way to screw over your players
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
10 июль 2017, 11:4110.07.17

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently checking it

11 июль 2017, 18:3311.07.17
Soo happy i spend some coin on gear....... anny idea wenn this will be fixed? overall xtra losses are adding up fast, and if bugs occur you should be sure to make them beneficial for players.....
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
12 июль 2017, 09:2512.07.17
coboev said:

Soo happy i spend some coin on gear....... anny idea wenn this will be fixed? overall xtra losses are adding up fast, and if bugs occur you should be sure to make them beneficial for players.....
No news yet. But we'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.