6 май 2017, 18:4306.05.17

Blood pacts upgrade reduction time

Hello,

Right now I have:

- hall of records on level 10 - which gives 20% update speed

- Blood pact update speed skill on level 20 - which gives 12% update speed

- second Blood pact update speed skill on level 15- which gives 9% update speed

Overall I have 41% update speed.

Lets take Blood Pact: Grundak - base signing time is 8 days. With 41% reduction should be 4,72 days, but its not.

Can someone explain me why the skills and building on level 10 dont reduce signing time?

Thanks in advance.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
10 май 2017, 12:1310.05.17

Let's imagine 1 builder can build a house in 1 day (or 24 hours).

Earlier our Bonuses were cutting the construction time. Let's say the bonus is 50%. In that case 1 builder will build 1 house in 12 hours (50% less).

But a few months ago we have changed the way your bonuses are applied. Now they rise speed instead of cutting the time.

How does it work?

Let's imagine that our builder started working 50% faster.

It means that 1 builder will build 1,5 houses in 1 day (24 hours), or 1 house in 16 hours. Not 12 like it would be if the Bonus cut the building time for a house.

The same formula is behind all construction/training/etc. bonuses.

10 май 2017, 19:1010.05.17
10 май 2017, 19:13(отредактировано)

Thanks for your reply but your formula doesn't work for blood pacts.

I've started one blood pact which was 8 hrs base time, after 4 days i had 4 days left. Nothing was faster by the % from hall and skills.

Can you elaborate?

Edit: just checked - i have skills which reduces training of Berserker - base time was 8 minuts, now it has 7m23s - this works properly I can agree, but blood pact speed is broken, admit it.
11 май 2017, 10:4111.05.17
Krominator said:

Thanks for your reply but your formula doesn't work for blood pacts.

I've started one blood pact which was 8 hrs base time, after 4 days i had 4 days left. Nothing was faster by the % from hall and skills.

Can you elaborate?

Edit: just checked - i have skills which reduces training of Berserker - base time was 8 minuts, now it has 7m23s - this works properly I can agree, but blood pact speed is broken, admit it.
This formula works for everything in this game. I mean for every speed increase bonus ;)
11 май 2017, 13:1011.05.17

But can you answer my question, do you have possibility to check this:

12 май 2017, 10:2512.05.17
Krominator said:

But can you answer my question, do you have possibility to check this:

Could you please tell me which bonuses did you have and when they were activated?
12 май 2017, 13:4012.05.17

- level 10 hall of records - 10% update speed

- lower Blood pact update speed skill on level 20 - which gives 12% update speed

Before signing Grundak i had 44% overall reduction - 8 days at start, after 5 days, still more than 2 days left...

And one more question - if the reduction in time appears when training units - i see there the time is lowering (becuase of the skills), signing blood pacts also should have time reduced when i want to sign them right? So for examle basic time is 8 days, with 44% reduction should be 4,48 days - and this should be visible in blood pacts, not?

15 май 2017, 11:5115.05.17

Krominator said:

- lower Blood pact update speed skill on level 20 - which gives 12% update speed

Before signing Grundak i had 44% overall reduction - 8 days at start, after 5 days, still more than 2 days left...

And one more question - if the reduction in time appears when training units - i see there the time is lowering (becuase of the skills), signing blood pacts also should have time reduced when i want to sign them right? So for examle basic time is 8 days, with 44% reduction should be 4,48 days - and this should be visible in blood pacts, not?

Earlier our Bonuses were cutting the construction time. Let's say the bonus is 50%. In that case 1 builder will build 1 house in 12 hours (50% less).

But a few months ago we have changed the way your bonuses are applied. Now they rise speed instead of cutting the time.

How does it work?

It means that 1 builder will build 1,5 houses in 1 day (24 hours), or 1 house in 16 hours. Not 12 like it would be if the Bonus cut the building time for a house.

16 май 2017, 20:2816.05.17
I will get back to you in 4 days.
17 май 2017, 10:3417.05.17
Krominator said:

I will get back to you in 4 days.
Deal
20 май 2017, 21:2420.05.17
20 май 2017, 21:24(отредактировано)

Ok, now im sure your calculation and bonuses are broken. It simply doesn't work.

Last sunday I've started Bone Heap blood pacts - 6 days base signing time.

Before I've started this I had:

Overall 44% update speed.

It took exactly 6 days to finish - I started this at Sunday at 22:35 my time, it took exactly 6 days to finish - at Saturday 22:35 my time was over.

Update speed wasn't considered. Nothing was shorter or longer. 44% update speed was ignored and didn't affect signing time.

Can you explain this? Im 100% sure when I've started this blood pact and when it has finished, because I've wrote that down.

Waiting for info from you.

22 май 2017, 11:1422.05.17

Krominator said:

Ok, now im sure your calculation and bonuses are broken. It simply doesn't work.

Last sunday I've started Bone Heap blood pacts - 6 days base signing time.

Before I've started this I had:

Overall 44% update speed.

It took exactly 6 days to finish - I started this at Sunday at 22:35 my time, it took exactly 6 days to finish - at Saturday 22:35 my time was over.

Update speed wasn't considered. Nothing was shorter or longer. 44% update speed was ignored and didn't affect signing time.

Can you explain this? Im 100% sure when I've started this blood pact and when it has finished, because I've wrote that down.

Waiting for info from you.

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

8 июль 2017, 23:3108.07.17
9 июль 2017, 01:09(отредактировано)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

How does it work?

that really sucks and is just another way to increase spending by players that dont realise the changes your programmers made. its a lot of hog wash if the bonus is a 50% bonus it should take half as long(since bonus originally stated build time ) . with the formula you spelled out a builder with 50% boost will take 2 days to build 3 houses when if it was at the 50% it implies they would build 4 houses in 2day and or 48 hours. I know it isnt your personally but plarium seems to be getting better at screwing the people that pay to play their game(screws the free players as well) bonuses should reflect what the name implies and altering that is just wrong. the company is lucky it isnt inside the USA otherwise they would be under investigation for fraud and unfair bussiness practices and false information.

9 июль 2017, 17:1709.07.17
mommadragon71 said:

How does it work?

that really sucks and is just another way to increase spending by players that dont realise the changes your programmers made. its a lot of hog wash if the bonus is a 50% bonus it should take half as long(since bonus originally stated build time ) . with the formula you spelled out a builder with 50% boost will take 2 days to build 3 houses when if it was at the 50% it implies they would build 4 houses in 2day and or 48 hours. I know it isnt your personally but plarium seems to be getting better at screwing the people that pay to play their game(screws the free players as well) bonuses should reflect what the name implies and altering that is just wrong. the company is lucky it isnt inside the USA otherwise they would be under investigation for fraud and unfair bussiness practices and false information.

agree 100% also look at current issue there is a glitch where offense bonuses arent working at all they are aware yet they havent informed players nor have they extended or adjusted current events to make sure no players are penalized for their programming error.. this company cares about income NOT players

10 июль 2017, 11:3910.07.17
Existing bugs don't affect Tournaments or other events. Everything is ran according to the schedule.
13 июль 2017, 05:0113.07.17

Existing bugs don't affect Tournaments or other events. Everything is ran according to the schedule.
when an event is running and players are losing their bonuses for items they purchased or earned in game and thus losing more units i would have to disagree that glitches dont affect current tourneys. Yes i get you run things on a schedule however those players smart enough to notice the increased losses and lowers stats actually arent playing in these tourneys. SO i would have to say glitches greatly affect tourneys AND players. I guess what  you meant to say is glitches dont affect your schedule that would be more accurate. and since players are still buying more units and gems due to this glitch it doesnt affect company bottom line so it doesnt matter. It has been several days since glitch started and since you claimed was visual ONLY(what a joke) at least you have adjusted stance to recogniseing its an issue too bad not one quickly dealt with. I am rightfully upset as i am not only a paying player but i also tend to purchase packages for my gf's game. this kind of glitch can really affect your bottom line if you dont respond to customer requests for it to be fixed in timely manner. Its already bad enough that your players know you wont replace or credit anything for errors in YOUR Game
13 июль 2017, 10:0613.07.17
goodgawdnoooo said:

when an event is running and players are losing their bonuses for items they purchased or earned in game and thus losing more units i would have to disagree that glitches dont affect current tourneys. Yes i get you run things on a schedule however those players smart enough to notice the increased losses and lowers stats actually arent playing in these tourneys. SO i would have to say glitches greatly affect tourneys AND players. I guess what  you meant to say is glitches dont affect your schedule that would be more accurate. and since players are still buying more units and gems due to this glitch it doesnt affect company bottom line so it doesnt matter. It has been several days since glitch started and since you claimed was visual ONLY(what a joke) at least you have adjusted stance to recogniseing its an issue too bad not one quickly dealt with. I am rightfully upset as i am not only a paying player but i also tend to purchase packages for my gf's game. this kind of glitch can really affect your bottom line if you dont respond to customer requests for it to be fixed in timely manner. Its already bad enough that your players know you wont replace or credit anything for errors in YOUR Game
If you think that you had some in-game loses due to the bug, please contact Support. We do not review reimbursement requests on forum.